Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 4, 2011 @ 04:55 PM
Pinhead Larry

Just like I predicted, dude is having a big 2011. Playing out of his mind since 2010's US open. He's running shit this year. Gonna pick up at least one more major.
April 4, 2011 @ 06:15 PM
jtangtwenty3

dont doubt that hed pick up another major but its a strecth at this point to say hes the best in the world.
i think the onversation has changed now, though, from nadal v federer to nadal v djokovic
April 7, 2011 @ 06:17 PM
postah

just wait... Roddick still has it!
April 7, 2011 @ 10:28 PM
Sam

just wait... Roddick still has it!

He will always have it as long as hes with Brooklyn Decker..
April 29, 2011 @ 11:39 PM
BiterKids

Hoping Fed will make a comeback soon... Looks like age is slowing him down though sad
May 13, 2011 @ 01:28 AM
tmwtg

Djoko is doing good, no doubt.

I want to know who's going to take him down, though. I'm kinda surprised Nadal's losing on clay.

If I were Fed, I'd just grab 2 more majors and call it quits. You gotta give the guy cred though; he consistently gets to semi-finals.
June 3, 2011 @ 04:01 PM
Drebrooklyn

streak is over lol
June 3, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
Pinhead Larry

-_____-

he'll pick back up on the hardcourts, but gotta say I didn't see it coming even though I should have. Fed has been going this whole tournament, should have known he would have taken down the Djoker.
June 4, 2011 @ 04:19 PM
bfitted

I hope fed beats nadal in the finals!
June 5, 2011 @ 10:37 AM
tmwtg

Even if Fed loses in the final, at least everybody will know he's the one who took down Djoko (who beat Nadal 2 times in a row this year).

Imo, Fed is forever GOAT, regardless if he loses. 30yo taking down younger dudes is cool cool.
June 7, 2011 @ 10:50 PM
Nigga Man

June 13, 2011 @ 02:15 AM
z011j

hihihih that is really awesome so guys have fun online and go on discussions
June 21, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
myBallz

nadal is better
June 22, 2011 @ 02:25 AM
andrewmac1

I think roger is the best in the world.
July 3, 2011 @ 04:02 PM
no0 v.2.0

damn. killed it today.
July 4, 2011 @ 04:04 PM
tmwtg

It's funny how it works.

Nadal > Federer
Federer > Djoko
Djoko > Nadal

Now if Nadal gets eliminated early, we can see Federer getting back on top.
July 4, 2011 @ 05:21 PM
Drebrooklyn

^^^ how you gonna say Djokovic better than Nadal when he's on'y beating him this season only. you just seem to ignore the fact that until this season he's never beaten Nadal. relax on that shit
July 4, 2011 @ 05:43 PM
tmwtg

^ Lol, have you even seen the 5 finals that Djoko beat Nadal in this season?

It covered all surfaces (clay, grass, and HC). Nadal is scared because he has no strategy against Djoko. Wimbledon cemented the fact that Djoko can take Nadal on a 3-out-of-5 match. The other 4 finals (which were only 2 out of 3 sets) weren't a fluke.

Fall back. Nadal needs to defend USO and right now, he's coming off a low. I won't be surprised if he goes back to the drawing board and come up with a new strategy. Djoko's fitness and play are ridiculous atm.

And this is all coming from a Nadal/Fed fan.
July 4, 2011 @ 10:07 PM
BiterKids

It's funny how it works.

Nadal > Federer
Federer > Djoko
Djoko > Nadal

Now if Nadal gets eliminated early, we can see Federer getting back on top.

July 4, 2011 @ 10:58 PM
JJJay23

Father time is catching up with Federer, but I still hope he can pull out a couple more majors.
July 4, 2011 @ 11:09 PM
3lite

Novak will come back down to Earth sooner or later. Dude is mentally a bitch at times. Yeah he won Wimbledon... but dude almost lost his cool again during the tournament against Bagdhatis slamming is racket... doesn't seem to me like he can keep his composure for long.

No worries, Nadal will quiet all the naysayers come US Open. He just needs to go back to wearing that all black outfit with those yellow Nikes and get his swag back.
July 5, 2011 @ 01:46 AM
tmwtg

The only question we have to ask is: Is Novak going to get even better or worse?

Nadal looked especially disheartened after losing Wimbledon. I don't think it's because he couldn't defend his title; it's more like accepting the fact that he has no tactics against Djoko. He even admitted that he has no confidence against Djoko.

The way I see it, Djoko has nothing to lose now. I'm sure he's going to keep #1 for at least 6 months, even if he loses USO. I would love for an up-and-comer (Tomic? Raonic? ) to add some heat to the competition, though. It's getting kind of stale with the usual top 4 (with occasional Tsonga) making it through to the SFs. It kind of makes you think that these top 4 are legit (except for bitchass Murray) and a class above everybody else in the Top 10.

I don't even want to comment on the shitstorm that is women's tennis.
July 5, 2011 @ 02:28 PM
eMCee143

Novak is playing too good right now. He's on that level RIGHT NOW where no matter how good the other player is, he seems unbeatable. The same way Davydenko and Nalbandian were in their respective years where they blew Rafa and Fed away in consecutive tournaments. The only difference is, is that Novak is healthier/more fit and more consistent with his results, and not having just one good year.

If the pressure doesn't get to him, he will be the new top dog and not one of them. I would to love to see people like Berdych who needs to get his head straight, Delpo (now that he's healthy again), and Nalbandian (since he seems more fit) start winning again. Those three along with Tsonga, Raonic, and Baghdatis and Dimitrov seeming to find their form, will make the rest of the year fun to watch.

I still want Fed to win as much as he can, since I've always been a fan of his.
July 6, 2011 @ 01:10 PM
3lite

Novak is playing too good right now. He's on that level RIGHT NOW where no matter how good the other player is, he seems unbeatable. The same way Davydenko and Nalbandian were in their respective years where they blew Rafa and Fed away in consecutive tournaments. The only difference is, is that Novak is healthier/more fit and more consistent with his results, and not having just one good year.

If the pressure doesn't get to him, he will be the new top dog and not one of them. I would to love to see people like Berdych who needs to get his head straight, Delpo (now that he's healthy again), and Nalbandian (since he seems more fit) start winning again. Those three along with Tsonga, Raonic, and Baghdatis and Dimitrov seeming to find their form, will make the rest of the year fun to watch.

I still want Fed to win as much as he can, since I've always been a fan of his.

What are you talking about? Davydenko and Nalbandian never blew out Federer. And they were NEVER as good as Rafa or Federer in their primes.

Novak blew out to Federer at the French Open because pressure got to him, and Nadal is going through some adversity right now. Give credit where cred it is due, Djoker is playing well.

The new Australian kid, if he starts to get some more confidence, is pretty legit. If Novak can win the US Open, then he would have won 3 of the 4 Grand Slams of the year...but can he do it for 2-3 years straight like Federer? It all depends on how Nadal will respond to this adversity.
July 7, 2011 @ 04:24 AM
eMCee143

What are you talking about? Davydenko and Nalbandian never blew out Federer. And they were NEVER as good as Rafa or Federer in their primes.

Novak blew out to Federer at the French Open because pressure got to him, and Nadal is going through some adversity right now. Give credit where cred it is due, Djoker is playing well.

The new Australian kid, if he starts to get some more confidence, is pretty legit. If Novak can win the US Open, then he would have won 3 of the 4 Grand Slams of the year...but can he do it for 2-3 years straight like Federer? It all depends on how Nadal will respond to this adversity.

When did I not give credit to him? I said he's playing too good right now, unbeatable it seems. I said that unlike Nalbo and Davy when they had their one year of good results, Novak hasn't ever been injured (and hopefully not) and is only getting to get better and scarier and not be slowed down by an injury.

And of course Davy and Nalbo were never as good, but I honestly believe they could have been had they not faced injuries when they were peaking. See Davydenko's results from the end of the 2009 and the beginning of 2010 before he got hurt. Or see Nalbo's 2006 stat of reaching the semis of all 4 majors as well as beating Roger in the 2005 year end, or his 2007 stat of beating Novak, Rafa, and Roger consecutively in one tourney, then beating Rafa and Fed again later in the year
July 8, 2011 @ 06:07 PM
myBallz

it's a toss up between nadal and djokovic
nadal can beat EVERYONE except djokovic
djokovic can beat nadal but can't beat roger and some other players

Please login first to reply.