Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 5, 2011 @ 05:08 AM
Ferris.Bueller

Who else does crossfit? Rep your box, post times/weights for bragging rights, post up misc. tips, WOD likes/dislikes, paleo recipes... etc etc. Remember, its not just a workout...its a fucking lifestyle

Crossfit Insanity we in this cool
March 20, 2011 @ 10:15 PM
nguyentendo

I'm interested in getting into crossfit. Any tips for a beginner?
March 29, 2011 @ 03:42 PM
dza

I'm interested in getting into crossfit. Any tips for a beginner?

scale your ass off on workouts when you start off.

reppin Atomic CF in Houston, TX
March 29, 2011 @ 06:12 PM
weezyfuckdbaby

If you're a beginner, I strongly suggest you work on pushups, pullups, deadlifts, front squats, and most importantly your cardio. I've been doing it for 1.5 years. I'm not obsessed, but I like testing myself with the WOD's and seeing how I stack up against the other guys at my gym. It's pretty addictive, I must admit.
April 18, 2011 @ 10:52 AM
chargerfan

I highly recommend this to every one. I work at a police station and there's this group of cops who always try and push crossfit on everyone. So I finally decided to try it and in 2 weeks I dropped 15 pounds. These guys are fucking nuts though, I thought I was gonna die when I first started haha. But if you follow the diet and exercises you will notice a difference if your giving it your all.
April 19, 2011 @ 07:55 AM
cuh

Been wanting to join for years now. Classes are fuckin expensive tho.
September 29, 2011 @ 03:25 PM
Tom Swift

bumping this to the top, I adapt Crossfit best I can to my shitty University gym. People give me so many looks with regards to the movements I'm doing it's kinda funny. But then again I have a deadlift and squat numbers that are competitive with the football players and well above the "body builders" doing bicep curls. Crossfit is addictive and makes you a little bit of an elitist.
October 5, 2011 @ 02:35 AM
adoboFosho

i do box jumps up my stairs instead of boxes

notthesamefeel.jpg sad

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

Please login first to reply.