Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 14, 2011 @ 12:22 PM
FROADS

Simply, the greatest forward ever to step on the football field.
February 14, 2011 @ 12:31 PM
Shynobi

...he should have retired once he left madrid, would have been a better way to go
February 14, 2011 @ 12:37 PM
FROADS

@shynobi I agree. But prior to their elimination from the Copa Libertadores, he was pretty effective 4 Corinthians and definitely had his moments

February 14, 2011 @ 01:00 PM
teov

I know ronaldo , the REAL ronaldo
and I have been honored to see him live at the S.Siro playing for my team
he's like a legend to me , Ronaldo was a legend for Inter like MJ for the Bulls smile

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNpnC7M63Fc

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

February 14, 2011 @ 01:06 PM
DStyles

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

February 14, 2011 @ 01:10 PM
teov

fucking faggot

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

February 14, 2011 @ 01:11 PM
mr.orange

Met him whilst he was at Real Madrid when I was like 13, he was always my favourite player as a kid and basically made me love football at the World Cup and in his time at Inter, and especially Madrid. Wore the number 9 when I played because of him too. Great player, shame he's deteriorated but happy to know I met him in his prime.
February 14, 2011 @ 01:12 PM
DStyles

fucking faggot

That's not koor taking a pic with lil b that's lil b taking a pic with koor &)

February 14, 2011 @ 01:18 PM
FROADS

I know ronaldo , the REAL ronaldo
and I have been honored to see him live at the S.Siro playing for my team
he's like a legend to me , Ronaldo was a legend for Inter like MJ for the Bulls smile

Yeah a def legend. I can't recall that many "star" football players who actually put in a performance when their side needed them..Ronaldo came through so many times..He was at his best in Inter. I remember as a kid wakin up those sunday mornings n dude would be tearing shit up. They'd have like 2 defenders on him, n 4 most of the match he would probably be kept silent, but then in one brief lapse of the defense you'd find Ronaldo overtake the defender n get a one on one with the goalie, n he would just destroy him. He had unbelievable speed at that time, a lotta people only saw him only in Madrid and base their judgment solely on that..but before the knee injury, he was so unbelievably fuckin explosive..goddamn

I saw some of the Corinthinas games on Goal TV. Yeah, he got fat n lost speed. But he has retained his technique n believe it or not, still has that ability to effortlessly overtake a defender.
February 14, 2011 @ 01:48 PM
teov

That's not koor taking a pic with lil b that's lil b taking a pic with koor &)

dude I wasn't aiming at you but at Cristiano Gaynaldo ..... get over it , I'm kinda tired of getting trolled in every thread , shit is ridiculous

February 14, 2011 @ 01:57 PM
DStyles

Ayo I'm 21 , do you really think I give a fuck about trolling a 27-year-old Italian still living with his parents?

February 14, 2011 @ 02:20 PM
teov

ayo you think I give a fuck about anything concerning you and your life ? no
so stay out of my way and we'll be peaceful

February 14, 2011 @ 02:35 PM
FROADS

DStyles is a faggot. The fat torta eatin nikka has no life, no chic, and is by all counts an ugly lookin bastard. Yeah, yeah, where do i get off coming up with such assumptions? Well, first of all, the guy posts with unrelenting effort in the games and WWE wrestling threads which can no doubt give you a clue on the type of person he is...which basically means that he's fat and ugly, ignorant, and just a sad, sad man. LOL, son. You think those "Kanye Shrugs" and repetitive GIF images can save u from real life? Deal with it. You'll 4 ever be stupid, will never ever attain the same eloquence i posses of the English Language, and will probably follow up this post with the knowledge you get from lookin at the FIFA rosters in a used XBOX you purchased in a mexican flea market. Am i rite??
February 14, 2011 @ 02:46 PM
DStyles

DStyles is a faggot. The fat torta eatin nikka has no life, no chic, and is by all counts an ugly lookin bastard. Yeah, yeah, where do i get off coming up with such assumptions? Well, first of all, the guy posts with unrelenting effort in the games and WWE wrestling threads which can no doubt give you a clue on the type of person he is...which basically means that he's fat and ugly, ignorant, and just a sad, sad man. LOL, son. You think those "Kanye Shrugs" and repetitive GIF images can save u from real life? Deal with it. You'll 4 ever be stupid, will never ever attain the same eloquence i posses of the English Language, and will probably follow up this post with the knowledge you get from lookin at the FIFA rosters in a used XBOX you purchased in a mexican flea market. Am i rite??

DStyles is that fat, torta-eating, 20-year old mexican nikka that spends his $10 allowance on mixtapes from Ricky's bodega.

The type of nikka that'd drop all of his classes mid-semester to spend his time on HB trollin n shit. Dstyles=A bitchmade herb. Truth.

I ain't going to lie. I am all of this.

I never had a GF in my life either... college? wtf is that? I can't even afford that. it's all good. I'm the king of trolls and my music knowledge shits on any other lil nikka on here.

Soulja!

Soulja!

ayo you think I give a fuck about anything concerning you and your life ? no
so stay out of my way and we'll be peaceful

www.teov.org/

February 14, 2011 @ 02:49 PM
GuyMontag

You think those "Kanye Shrugs" and repetitive GIF images can save u from real life? Deal with it.

LMAO
Troll got burned
February 14, 2011 @ 02:50 PM
GoRubio

Ayo I'm 21 , do you really think I give a fuck about trolling a 27-year-old Italian still living with his parents?

^
Funny shit DStyles. People need to stop complaining about trolls, you know it's bound to happen.

But for real, Ronaldo was one of the best strikers ever, especially for Inter and Real.
February 14, 2011 @ 08:58 PM
alberto.1989

Lmao at torta eating ass nikka lol
March 2, 2011 @ 09:45 PM
PDL24DCP

He's got a farewell game sometime in July I think...
March 2, 2011 @ 09:58 PM
3lite

CR7 will surpass this dude. Ronaldo was great but he wasn't committed as he should of been...which is why he was always so out of shape.
March 3, 2011 @ 02:20 PM
DStyles

He also loved trannys

CR7>>>>>god and faggot messi combined

March 4, 2011 @ 09:14 PM
brasil

CR7 will surpass this dude. Ronaldo was great but he wasn't committed as he should of been...which is why he was always so out of shape.

Maybe once he does something for his National team.
Maybe once he wins 2 World Cups.
Maybe once he is 5 Time World Player of the Year. (Fifa 3, Balon d'Or 2)
Maybe once he becomes the all time leading goal scorer of the World Cup.
Maybe once he wins 16 Golden Boots.
Maybe once..
March 5, 2011 @ 04:56 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^god damn. The end of story right there.

Ronaldo is so impressive and his record shows it all. he's well-decorated cuz he was playing in the whole different ball game than the rest. [IN his prime]

Like some members have already said i was inspired by his play and made me a dear football fan.

He certainly is a living legend. May well be the best forward in the history of football.

I just hope he doesnt get fat as fux like Maradona.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

March 6, 2011 @ 12:32 PM
teov

lol at speaking about Ronaldo as "this dude" .....

take at look at ronie honors on wiki you misbelievers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronaldo

March 6, 2011 @ 12:39 PM
tomoffin

To me Ronaldo is the best player ever, taking into consideration only players I have actually seen play. Messi at the moment is close but can't be considered in the same way until he leads his country to trophies.

I'm a huge Milan fan (sorry teov smile ) and also support Barcelona and usually have mixed feelings about players with Real Madrid or Inter backgrounds but Ronaldo is an exception.

It's a shame his body couldn't deal with football anymore, I think he could've still had something to give to the game..
March 8, 2011 @ 01:17 AM
DrewBRFTL

Maybe once he does something for his National team.
Maybe once he wins 2 World Cups.
Maybe once he is 5 Time World Player of the Year. (Fifa 3, Balon d'Or 2)
Maybe once he becomes the all time leading goal scorer of the World Cup.
Maybe once he wins 16 Golden Boots.
Maybe once..

This right here. El Fenomeno por vida.
March 8, 2011 @ 11:25 AM
Trollinator

I want to see the world burn

March 8, 2011 @ 08:01 PM
Drebrooklyn

Ronaldo will always be my number 1 all these other dudes you young kids praise will never get on his level period. Yeah they're good but Ronaldo was just better the records are trophies speak for themself
March 8, 2011 @ 11:42 PM
blunt_trauma

4-4-2 says messi is hands down better then maradona,and he already is the most important player in barca's history, not agreeing just throwing this out there
March 9, 2011 @ 12:12 AM
brasil

4-4-2 says messi is hands down better then maradona,and he already is the most important player in barca's history, not agreeing just throwing this out there

People also try to compare Maradona to Pele, which obviously is no comparison at all..

So when people say Maradona > Pele, but if Messi > Maradona..THEN MESSI > PELE

MIND

FUCKED

What I'm trying to say is..I wouldn't say hands down..being Maradona actually played well for Argentina.
March 9, 2011 @ 05:46 AM
StreetwearOverSuits

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_ZAhwKRh8
swagg

Even more epic that 5 isn't a goal cool

People also try to compare Maradona to Pele, which obviously is no comparison at all..

So when people say Maradona > Pele, but if Messi > Maradona..THEN MESSI > PELE

MIND

FUCKED

What I'm trying to say is..I wouldn't say hands down..being Maradona actually played well for Argentina.

My man. Any person who understands football and says Maradona > Pele, is my ♥♥♥♥♥ cool&)

Please login first to reply.