Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 15, 2011 @ 04:41 PM

Inactive

I run 15km per day,

If you're serious, salute to you.
June 16, 2011 @ 03:09 AM
uusunn

First of all, running used to be the bane of my existence. I preferred swimming a lot more because it was less taxing on the joints, but it's hard to find a pool in general to swim in anywhere (you have to go out of your way to).

Started tracking runs using an iPhone app my friend was designing called Nike+ GPS. Made my runs trackable and goals attainable.. plus the fact that you can report your scores to Facebook means it's extra motivation to out-do what you did yesterday. Actually highly recommend it to anyone who's looking to get enthusiastic about running but just can't find a way out. Makes running fun again. This isn't a plug (it reads like one though ha).

http://waynesun.com

June 16, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
dylan fisher

i fucked with the nike + gps app for awhile, pretty unsatisfied.

Easy mang...

June 16, 2011 @ 11:31 PM
Ape3

First of all, running used to be the bane of my existence. I preferred swimming a lot more because it was less taxing on the joints, but it's hard to find a pool in general to swim in anywhere (you have to go out of your way to).

Started tracking runs using an iPhone app my friend was designing called Nike+ GPS. Made my runs trackable and goals attainable.. plus the fact that you can report your scores to Facebook means it's extra motivation to out-do what you did yesterday. Actually highly recommend it to anyone who's looking to get enthusiastic about running but just can't find a way out. Makes running fun again. This isn't a plug (it reads like one though ha).

Good looking. I don't have an iPhone so I just use the regular Nike+ app but I love showing off on Facebook.
June 17, 2011 @ 11:14 PM
Armond

Well if talk about the general topic then i would say that jogging needs concentration and you have better to carry on unless you tired and be motivated.
June 17, 2011 @ 11:32 PM
Maverick

Good to see a jogging thread on here! I'm planning on doing a 10km race in the fall. I used to do a lot of running, but have kind of got out of it. I've been doing 3-5 km a few days a week and it feels great.
June 17, 2011 @ 11:38 PM
Youth In Asia

I'm using that Nike+ stuff too been trying to do at least 3 miles a day. My calves have been sooo tired lately.

FPM - MUCKFATH

June 22, 2011 @ 02:26 AM
andrewmac1

Nike apps are the best to do work out. Try out.
June 22, 2011 @ 06:19 PM
Maverick

I need to get the nike+ stuff. I did 3.5 km today at 12.5 km speed. Not great--but getting there considering a month ago I was a complete couch potato.
June 24, 2011 @ 04:09 PM
aLUUx.

I'm using that Nike+ stuff too been trying to do at least 3 miles a day. My calves have been sooo tired lately.

stretch
June 25, 2011 @ 01:53 AM
itZj0k3R

Are you guys running/jogging to lose weight or just for endurance/stamina?

If for losing weight, you don't want to just jog or run, you wanna do HIIT.
July 13, 2011 @ 10:42 PM
zenithtribe23

definitely stay hydrated evne though it sounds obvious
July 14, 2011 @ 03:42 AM
brannen

Are you guys running/jogging to lose weight or just for endurance/stamina?

If for losing weight, you don't want to just jog or run, you wanna do HIIT.

Can you elaborate on HIIT? I have a vague understanding of it but I just want to know more from a fellow HB fam

Please login first to reply.