Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 27, 2011 @ 06:10 AM
sad panda

Guys, what do you think about this year Australian Open ?
Who will play in the final with Djokovic ? Ferrer or Murray ?
Who will win women AO 2011, Clijsters or Li ?
I want to hear your opinion !

I miss old HB...

January 27, 2011 @ 07:12 AM
tmwtg

Djoko is playing out of his mind.

Djoko vs Murray

Winner: Djoko
January 27, 2011 @ 08:24 PM
-alex

nole coolcool
January 27, 2011 @ 08:29 PM
GOLDENi

Fuck Nole! Ughh fuckin' hate him.

I like Murray > Ferrer but Ferrer has been playing insane & that return is just CRAZY! It's going to be a close one but I'm going with Murray.

Murray v. Nole in the Finals & Murray coming out with the win, he's just playing too damn good. Love his game.

January 28, 2011 @ 02:11 PM
tmwtg

I don't know why people love Murray.

The only reason they do is because he's "Britain's hope."

This du will be overpowered by Djoko. I hated Djoko too, but contrary to Murray, Djoko has actually matured and improved; Murray is still a weasel lame with boring game.

And those "come on's" are getting stupid.
January 28, 2011 @ 03:08 PM
drugsonmywrist

fuck ferrer and murray. djokovic bout to take that shit. and that chinese bitch bout to win that shit too.
January 28, 2011 @ 03:28 PM
sad panda

Djoko > Murray, why ?
Djoko is in better disposition than Andy.
Andy is playing more spectacular tennis than Djoko, but that what he showed in match with Ferrer is not enough for Djoko. Ferrer commited a lot of errors and this prejudged all...
Murray is strong but Djoko is stronger

I miss old HB...

January 28, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
GOLDENi

Lol, yeah I like Murray cause I am British & he is Britian's hope.. fuck that shit. LMFAO

Naw duu I like Murray cause I like his game, you call it boring then whatever, your opinion. I never like Djoko, just never did ever since he got in the game.

I like Murray's attitude, I like his come on's, he's intense, no lie Djoko is too but Murray is just as good.

Murray > Djoko in 4 sets.

I bet if Djoko played Ferrer he would've probably had trouble. Ferrer's return game is ridiculous, he's playing better than ever & has amazing power. Yes Djoko dismantled Federer, but Federer is on the decline & we all know it.

Murray is playing great throughout the tournament & I think he'll continue to play great.
January 29, 2011 @ 01:01 AM
Ledger

Hoping to god Djokovic loses, cannot stand the bloke and it's about time Murray won a grand slam.

Haven't really noticed how Murray has been going, not much talk about him at all here in Melbourne compared to the other bigger name players.
January 29, 2011 @ 10:14 AM
sad panda

anyway, Europe wins AO 2011 cool

I miss old HB...

January 29, 2011 @ 10:29 AM
GOLDENi

Lol, panda.. when the fuck does Europe not win a major?! In men's I'm talking about..
January 30, 2011 @ 02:42 AM
-alex

Cmon nole

Lol at europe winning
January 30, 2011 @ 03:41 AM
-alex

What a rally, 1 set we in dis
January 31, 2011 @ 05:13 AM
Pinhead Larry

Djokovic winning was a foregone conclusion. He's been playing with a much improved sense of maturity and has always been better than Murray in my eyes. Honestly, if Djokovic keeps playing like this, and doesn't have to go through Nadal, he WILL win the U.S. Open. The guy is unfuckwittable at his current state on hardcourts.

Murray is and always will be a choke. Do people not realize that? Dude still hasn't even won a set in a final. He played like shit early on, had no confidence, seemed a little uncomfortable, he's a choke. The British papers will probably eat him up. Defenisively skilled yes, but the intagibles meant so much more in this match.

Djokovic was playing with a high level of confidence, didn't play amazingly, but when you win in straight sets, that obviously means you've been playing pretty good. Over the last 6 months he's really improved, really just seeming like the definite 3rd best player ever since that semifinal win against Federer at the U.S. Open, and his performance in the Davis Cup.

Murray, well...here we go again. I honestly see him winning 1 grand slam in his career, eventually. Probably a Wimbledon, make it fitting. I see Del Potro racking up another one before this choke.

and to Goldeni - do you really think Murray could have beaten Federer in straight sets? hell no. Last time he played Federer on a big stage, he himself got worked in straight sets.

Djoko's just established himself as one of the best on hardcourt, there's no doubt in my mind he could beat Fed regularly there now like Nadal on clay. I don't see many who could beat him in the U.S. Open other than Nadal. Dude deserves his respect now.
January 31, 2011 @ 08:03 AM
GoodAssJob

Djokovic winning was a foregone conclusion. He's been playing with a much improved sense of maturity and has always been better than Murray in my eyes. Honestly, if Djokovic keeps playing like this, and doesn't have to go through Nadal, he WILL win the U.S. Open. The guy is unfuckwittable at his current state on hardcourts.

Murray is and always will be a choke. Do people not realize that? Dude still hasn't even won a set in a final. He played like shit early on, had no confidence, seemed a little uncomfortable, he's a choke. The British papers will probably eat him up. Defenisively skilled yes, but the intagibles meant so much more in this match.

Djokovic was playing with a high level of confidence, didn't play amazingly, but when you win in straight sets, that obviously means you've been playing pretty good. Over the last 6 months he's really improved, really just seeming like the definite 3rd best player ever since that semifinal win against Federer at the U.S. Open, and his performance in the Davis Cup.

Murray, well...here we go again. I honestly see him winning 1 grand slam in his career, eventually. Probably a Wimbledon, make it fitting. I see Del Potro racking up another one before this choke.

and to Goldeni - do you really think Murray could have beaten Federer in straight sets? hell no. Last time he played Federer on a big stage, he himself got worked in straight sets.

Djoko's just established himself as one of the best on hardcourt, there's no doubt in my mind he could beat Fed regularly there now like Nadal on clay. I don't see many who could beat him in the U.S. Open other than Nadal. Dude deserves his respect now.

Good post, agree with most parts smile

Djokovic is on fire recently, I don't even think he has reached his full potential he dominated the game against Murray, the Scottsman is a choker and don't seem to cope with pressure, he plays beautiful in the first four rounds and starts falling off after.

Still every tennisplayer doesn't have the same swag as Federer, the man is inhuman with his swag and class. cool

Can't wait for Roland Garros
January 31, 2011 @ 11:40 AM
tmwtg

Nadal is derailed by his "injury." I don't see Nadal putting up a great fight besides at Roland Garros.

This is Djoko's year. Murray is a massive choke. This du gets through the semis and works hard only to get his ass handed to him in the finals.

I agree that he'll win a major someday. But right now, I think he has some mental block that makes him choke in finals. Everybody said he would beat Fed in the AO last year, but look how that turned out.
January 31, 2011 @ 02:27 PM
sad panda

So,
exactly what I said few posts ago.
This was a duel forces. Murray plays more technically game but in this match he should played strong !
Djoko plays strong tennis and he won.

Europe > America in betting match between Djokovic and Murray.
High five alex.

I miss old HB...

June 4, 2011 @ 10:48 AM
bumbahead

Tennis tiebreakers
Does anyone know if there has evern been a 7 love tie break in professional tennis before todays French Open Womens Final?

Please login first to reply.