Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 26, 2010 @ 11:32 PM
Soul Kitchen

"When 49ers owner Jed York declined on Sunday to commit that coach Mike Singletary would be coaching the team next week, the message was clear: Singletary wouldn
December 26, 2010 @ 11:34 PM
faust

December 26, 2010 @ 11:42 PM
Soul Kitchen

lol you're from the east coast as if you give a fuck

no wonder you have so many posts you sit here all day posting in threads that don't even matter to you, keep it up cool

im trying to start a conversation between any bay area football enthusiasts, so please go back to your racial inequality threads or whatever the fuck you're so passionate about these days
December 26, 2010 @ 11:44 PM
ak

December 26, 2010 @ 11:52 PM
hools

lol i watched a breakdown on the game today; quarterback fumbled 3 times in the first quarter. i thought this was why the head coach was fired
December 27, 2010 @ 03:16 AM
THiZZ

For real he's had so many chances and he never pulls through. Not to mention alot of the games they lost have been very close. I had hopes after seeing them during the preseason then when they got blown out by the seahawks i was like fuck thats not good. Alex Smith needs to go though Troy Smith given the time could develop and be a good QB for them he fits better than Alex Smith does who didn't do well until this year and even then it wasn't that great. Sucks that Singletary got fired though someone had to go...

-THiZZ
December 27, 2010 @ 03:19 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Fuck it it's not all his fault. Inconsistent ass QBs are too blame too. They need to get a legit QB or theyll suck no matter who the coach is.
December 27, 2010 @ 03:30 AM
THiZZ

No the Offensive Line needs to be redone aswell. Defense may not be as good as it was earlier this year now so that will be interesting. They relied too much on Frank Gore and it showed. Once he got injured that Offense fell apart. I don't think it was Mike's fault but i do question alot of his decisions especially with playing certain individuals. There was just too many questionable calls on his part and the fans were waiting for a change. Can't wait till they move to Santa Clara...

-THiZZ
December 27, 2010 @ 03:39 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Yeah I feel you. Gore was pretty much the heart and soul of the offense. O line needs to be revamped big time as well. All that pressure doesn't make things easier for two bad QBs. Alex Smith has some potential but I think they should Get Donovan McNabb this offseason like they should have done last year and have Smith sit behind him for a year or two. This will help them win games and ahvea guy who knows how to win teaching him.
December 27, 2010 @ 03:45 AM
stickie

with alex smith out and troy smith in, doing as well as he did, he should've stayed the starting qb.
i don't think its much of mike singletary being a bad coach, but alex smith basically fucked it up for singletary for being so bad
oh well im not even a niner fan.. dgaf about them
December 27, 2010 @ 03:53 AM
jaded

I'm disappointed by this to be honest. I've been a 49ers fan my whole life, so of course I want to see them finally have some good seasons again, but I don't think Singletary is the guy to blame. I think they should have kept him around. It's obvious that the team respects him and responds to him, but they can only do so much with what they have. That isn't a head coach problem, it's a problem upstairs with the guys responsible for draft picks. They've made some horrible choices these past few seasons. A change in personnel upstairs is what's needed in my opinion, not a head coach change.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 27, 2010 @ 04:06 AM
THiZZ

Yeah I feel you. Gore was pretty much the heart and soul of the offense. O line needs to be revamped big time as well. All that pressure doesn't make things easier for two bad QBs. Alex Smith has some potential but I think they should Get Donovan McNabb this offseason like they should have done last year and have Smith sit behind him for a year or two. This will help them win games and ahvea guy who knows how to win teaching him.

LMAO NO!!! Alex smith has been there for 5 years he's had more than enough time to learn that offense and learn how to play with them. McNabb would make no difference. In fact no pocket QB would be good for them because the O line can't hold anyone back for shit. Troy Smith is good he is the one who needs guidance from a older QB but that's not to say he can't do fine on his own because he was impressive this year. They need to cut Smith and pick up someone that has atleast 2 or 3 years that can be rotated with Smith and focus on making Smith the future QB for them. While they do that they focus on some good draft pics for the offensive line...

I'm disappointed by this to be honest. I've been a 49ers fan my whole life, so of course I want to see them finally have some good seasons again, but I don't think Singletary is the guy to blame. I think they should have kept him around. It's obvious that the team respects him and responds to him, but they can only do so much with what they have. That isn't a head coach problem, it's a problem upstairs with the guys responsible for draft picks. They've made some horrible choices these past few seasons. A change in personnel upstairs is what's needed in my opinion, not a head coach change.

True, but there was a couple of calls that he made where everyone was like WTF!? Mainly choosing to bench Troy Smith and play Alex instead when he's continued to play like shit for so many years. And although i don't agree with their draft picks by any means i thought they had a really good shot this year. I don't care im still going to be a fan regardless, but i agree with you about management. I don't think Mike was the big problem oh say like the Cowboys...

-THiZZ
December 27, 2010 @ 03:24 PM
jaded

True, but there was a couple of calls that he made where everyone was like WTF!? Mainly choosing to bench Troy Smith and play Alex instead when he's continued to play like shit for so many years. And although i don't agree with their draft picks by any means i thought they had a really good shot this year. I don't care im still going to be a fan regardless, but i agree with you about management. I don't think Mike was the big problem oh say like the Cowboys...

-THiZZ

I hope they get a good General Manager that can make some personnel changes and get things going in the right direction. A good GM and a good coach can make a big difference in the next couple seasons. The York family clearly doesn't know how to manage the team.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Please login first to reply.