May 8, 2011 @ 05:05 PM
hypoh

I missed the fight.

What's this all about? She got big tittays?

Look up Bella Gonzalez
May 10, 2011 @ 10:46 PM
facerip

Mosley's a bitch.

Mosley IS a bitch. got damn
May 12, 2011 @ 03:53 PM
PF | PREM1ER

yup mosley looked old he needs to retire

www.premierfits.com

May 12, 2011 @ 03:59 PM
PF | PREM1ER

mayweather needs to step up

www.premierfits.com

May 17, 2011 @ 11:34 AM
Ducis

This was by far one of the worst fights I have ever seen! I expected more from Pac man and even he admitted he wasn't on his A game. Mosley though didn't even show up to fight! The man took no chances.
May 17, 2011 @ 08:32 PM
therealness99

fight was weak.
May 17, 2011 @ 09:54 PM
Awww SNAP

read that pacman is set to fight juan marquez in november
May 18, 2011 @ 05:39 AM
TracyJordan

read that pacman is set to fight juan marquez in november

Should be a good fight. But no one's really gonna care about a fight that isn't Mayweather v. Pacquaio.
May 18, 2011 @ 11:16 AM
Lolo Pancit

Should be a good fight. But no one's really gonna care about a fight that isn't Mayweather v. Pacquaio.

Most of the blame for that is to Mayweather.
Pac already agreed to the random testing.

i blame Pac some what for not calling out May during his post fight interview, then rather than marquez it would Pac v May in the Fall.
May 18, 2011 @ 12:29 PM
Scotty

^ Pac and Roach already stated they werent going to waste their time calling out Mayweather anymore.. They said, he knows we want the fight, so its just up to him(mayweather).. Until Mayweather and his promotion can come to actually real terms money wise there will be no fight.. Mayweather now wants 100 mill and no one will ever pay it.. So why waste time when u can set a 100% fight in the fall.. I dont want to see Pac vs. Marquez either, i want to see the biggest fight in boxing history but i dont see it happening until Pac gets near retirement and Mayweather finally step up(like mosley)..
May 18, 2011 @ 12:46 PM
Lolo Pancit

Hopefully it will come to fruition in 2012, but we been saying it since 2009.
Pac is running out of opposition.
From Bradley, Ortiz, and maybe Martinez
May 19, 2011 @ 07:27 AM
Ducis

I think it will be a great fight. Styles make fights and Marquez like most Mexican fighters are wont fight scared of getting knocked out by Pac. Should be interesting too see if the weight will slow him down like it did against Mayweather.
May 19, 2011 @ 01:20 PM
Scotty

^ U know these guys fought twice before right? They went to war for 12 rounds, one ended in a draw and the other Manny pulled out the decision(people still feel it should have been another draw or marquez).. I mean this fight is basically to give em one more fight and see how it goes down.. Im not going to complain cause its going to be a great match up BUT i still think Manny is going to do him in again cause manny has improved ALOT since last time they fought and especially the first time.. There is other guys Manny could fight but in other promotions, just gets complicated when trying to co-promote cause of how much each promoter thinks, their fighter is worth.. And basically doesnt work out! I think i might try grabbing tickets for this since its in Vegas...
May 19, 2011 @ 01:32 PM
DC RA

Freddy Roach is ducking Ortiz. He knows he is too big and has too much power for Manny.

Manny is going to kill Marquez. Marquez is too small and has lost a step due to age.
May 19, 2011 @ 01:48 PM
Scotty

^ Ortiz isnt Top Rank, that would be up to promotions to co promote.. Which gets difficult, but would love to see this fight happen.. Basically, top rank is just making the most money they can right now by just putting on fights in their promotion.. But also Marquez fight is just on the table, he has a fight in July and might not be able to fight in November especially against Manny.. So Ortiz is still on the table as well, just top rank has to be willing to co-promote and u know they are going to want the top dollar for Manny..
May 19, 2011 @ 04:01 PM
Lolo Pancit

I dont think the Marquez fight wont be a one sided as some say it would.
To think of it, its prolly gona be Pac's hardest opposition from now on besides Mayweather.
The Weight is at 144, which is fair cause both Pac & Marquez weight around 144-146 the day of the fight.

The fight with Ortiz would be interesting. but i think Pac would pull it out.
Pacquaio seems to beat fighters that comes foward like Cotto & Hatton.
May 19, 2011 @ 07:35 PM
DC RA

^ Ortiz isnt Top Rank, that would be up to promotions to co promote.. Which gets difficult, but would love to see this fight happen.. Basically, top rank is just making the most money they can right now by just putting on fights in their promotion.. But also Marquez fight is just on the table, he has a fight in July and might not be able to fight in November especially against Manny.. So Ortiz is still on the table as well, just top rank has to be willing to co-promote and u know they are going to want the top dollar for Manny..

Pretty sure Roach believes Ortiz is too big and too strong for Pac. I would love to see it happen but I doubt it will get done. Would also love to see Cotto vs Pac II but this time at 147. For what I see, Cotto had a legit shot at beating him and actually put some hurt on Manny. Manny even said it himself that Cotto hurt him early in the fight and his face was pretty swollen after the fight.
May 19, 2011 @ 08:49 PM
Scotty

^ Manny fought Margarito at Super Welterweight though.. People kept saying Margarito was to big/tall for Manny but he still battered him for 12 rounds! I think only chance Cotto would have is if he beats Manny down in the first 6 rounds to where Manny gets KO'd or he gets beaten to where he starts to lose his legs and focus.. Other than that Manny will just do what he does and turn it up in the 6th round to beat u up! haha Same thing would happen with Ortiz if he doesnt break down Manny or KO him he would lose.. I think if Cotto beats Margarito and Manny beat Marquez it could be a possibility they could fight in the Spring, unless the SUPERFIGHT gets made but dont see it happening..

Also Migual Cotto gets his rematch in July against Margarito, cant wait to see this fight.. Cotto is going to come out with Vengeance for what happened last time!

Edit: Lets bring this convo in to the Boxing thread that i just revived!

Please login first to reply.