Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 10, 2009 @ 11:58 AM
Scotty

Thanks guys, it was an amazing trip and this was by far my favorite part of riding! Also to the right we found a spot u could strap in and get enough speed and use one of the cliff rocks for a nice hit! So we just packed some snow, made alittle lip on top, and was just throwing down whatever cause it was just powder below, except if u got white washed in the face! Wish i got pics of that part but it was to far away! Whistler is a must place to ride, also they built a new road so u can dip down into Vancouver alot faster now! They built specifically for the olympics! haha But now when u take a trip and u are down riding for the day, u can go to Vancouver for night life!
November 10, 2009 @ 08:05 PM
internet

Hot damn dude that looks awesome..

I'd love to get out there, shred during the day then dip out to Vancouver at night. Usually pretty hard to find good night life in the mountains.
November 11, 2009 @ 11:37 AM
1neSTixNJ

Anyone have any input on the lib tech skate banana or gnu pickle? looking to maybe upgrade my ride this season.

Dippin' to Vancouver to party at night, and riding all day sounds like a dope vacation. Def gota check that out sometime.
November 11, 2009 @ 02:02 PM
Scotty

^ Supposedly the Lib tech skate banana is the newest shit to have right now! New technology was used in the board to give u a crazy feel for it! Suppose to give u more balance and a great overall feel to it! Its getting all these awards for it i guess! Some people say they can tell the difference some people say its not anything great! I guess like every other board, its preference.. Me i stay with Capita or Rome!

Also just got news my best friend who was supposed to move to Breck for the winter had to bail because of financial issues! Sucks cause i was looking forward to going there a few times! I have another friend in Denver but he is always busy since he is a sales rep(capita!), so its hard to stay with him out there! Next stop might Lake Tahoe, kid i know who we used to look out for back in the day cause he was young, just moved there and is tearing it up! Will post a vid soon...
November 11, 2009 @ 04:00 PM
1neSTixNJ

^ o word, yea I've done a lot of reading about the new tech (camber, kink btwn the bindings, new edge tech, etc...). I just like the whole idea of a versitile park board that can still float pow. My UnInc (imo) was top of the line for this when I bought it. But of course I'm always excited to learn/ride the new tech as it comes out. I'm also looking to step down a size on my board since I've figured out that I like riding a shorter board.

However, the most exciting purchase I'll probably make this year is crash pads for my ass haha. Def stoked to feel less pain when I eat shit.
November 11, 2009 @ 06:24 PM
Scotty

^ o word, yea I've done a lot of reading about the new tech (camber, kink btwn the bindings, new edge tech, etc...). I just like the whole idea of a versitile park board that can still float pow. My UnInc (imo) was top of the line for this when I bought it. But of course I'm always excited to learn/ride the new tech as it comes out. I'm also looking to step down a size on my board since I've figured out that I like riding a shorter board.

However, the most exciting purchase I'll probably make this year is crash pads for my ass haha. Def stoked to feel less pain when I eat shit.

Going down a size is good for rails/boxes/etc and hits.. But sucks for just going out and just riding! Reason i have two boards smaller one for if im goign to just ride park all day and alittle longer one if i just feel like going to ride! Crash pad is going to your best investment!
November 11, 2009 @ 10:21 PM
1neSTixNJ

haha yea man. I'll still have the UnInc 154 as an all around cruise board, and maybe a slightly smaller board just for those park days. Can't wait for crash pads hahaha.
November 11, 2009 @ 11:25 PM
Jphn-John

shhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. i havent snowboarded for like 4 years. you guys are luckyyyy

and i dont have money to get back into it! ahhhhhh
November 24, 2009 @ 09:15 PM
HELLA.

hoping to get a new forum board for christmas.
November 24, 2009 @ 09:19 PM
Scotty

^ U can get a much better board for the money! Rome, capita, burton... Just throwing it out there
November 24, 2009 @ 11:35 PM
bike

Visited some friend out in Vancouver, BC a couple weeks ago. Hiked Seymour what must of been the 7th and 8th of November for 2 quick pow runs and then built a small mini booter with what snow we had, and set up some cory P. Was suuch a good session, too bad living in Ontario sucks.
December 1, 2009 @ 10:01 AM
1neSTixNJ

hopefully going to mount snow this weekend
December 4, 2009 @ 05:43 AM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

Its snowing finally! Hopefully some places open up soon around me

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

December 4, 2009 @ 06:23 AM
Ferris.Bueller

^ U can get a much better board for the money! Rome, capita, burton... Just throwing it out there

Forum > Burton everyday
Fuck the Burton hype fareal!

Just picked up a DINOSAURS WILL DIE GENOVESE deck!
Wsupden?

coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
December 4, 2009 @ 05:13 PM
Scotty

Forum > Burton everyday
Fuck the Burton hype fareal!

Just picked up a DINOSAURS WILL DIE GENOVESE deck!
Wsupden?

Forum over Burton? WOW! and Burton hype? Burton is a classic snowboard and they always are productive in there boards even there bindings... I dont think there is any hype at all, Burton is easily better than forum in my opinion! But overall i would take Rome or Capita anyday over any board!

*Also coming my way Capita stairmaster and The UltraFear FX limited edition snowboards...
December 4, 2009 @ 10:17 PM
ClydeFrazier

burton=forum

burton owns forum lol

rode northstar today

snow was decent, a couple of decent features

and i just gotta say, no ceilings is a fuckin dope mixtape to ride to cool

Melo Gang All Day

December 5, 2009 @ 11:56 PM
1neSTixNJ

Good beats are so essential to ride to. Anything with a nice flow mixed with some speed metal for me haha.
December 8, 2009 @ 07:02 AM
thongstealer

im waiting for school to be over to hit the slopes..
December 8, 2009 @ 07:08 AM
Ferris.Bueller

leavin in 2hrs!!!!
December 15, 2009 @ 08:27 PM
1neSTixNJ

Hittin up Blue Mountain on Tuesday! stoked, first ride of the season
December 22, 2009 @ 01:08 AM
internet

Hitchhiked up the continental divide (loveland pass) today and snowboarded down. Some great back country riding. Snow was good and the wind kept everything kind of powdery and undisturbed.

January 1, 2010 @ 11:43 PM
cbk

Has anyone used zardoz notwax or dakine high octane rub-on wax? which is better? looking for a good wax to have when im alrdy at the mountain and cant get a waxin
January 2, 2010 @ 12:18 AM
Scotty

^ rub on wax sucks, dont know why they even made it! Just buy a tune up kit, will be one of the best investments for snowboard season unless u know shop owners then u get em for free. But oneballjay tune kit is cool, Dakine or burton as well! Just make sure u do everything correct and use the right wax for what type of day.. And use the edge sharpener as told.. I rather go no wax than rub on wax though, to be honest..

*Might go some back country in a couple weeks.. Ride some hiking mountain trails or something! Also this girl wants to bring me to tahoe as well in Feb.. She doesnt ride though, she just has a time share there and she would bring me there.. Go riding for the day, most likely will have to teach her how to ride, which i hate doing, but then spend the night in a cabin and hot tub with her!
January 2, 2010 @ 03:22 PM
NelsS

was up in NH for a week. nasty bruise on my hip but a good time
burton>>>>
January 6, 2010 @ 10:50 AM
minimalist.

For all you experienced snowboarders,

what's the word on Hummingbird boards? Any good?
January 6, 2010 @ 02:21 PM
Scotty

^ They are made by the same manufacturers as lib tech and gnu.. I havent heard much about em and not the talk of boards! So im guessing nothing big with them!
January 6, 2010 @ 02:40 PM
minimalist.

It's a japanese brand, that's prob why barely anyone hasn't heard much...boards retail for ~$900 USD, so I'm wondering why it's such a high price range.

You prolly got that info from that one snowboarding forum, but I heard the boards are made in the same factory as Dinosaurs Will Die in the US, but then are shipped to Japan to sell there.

Both very small companies, but wondering if their boards are good.
January 6, 2010 @ 02:50 PM
Scotty

No they are manufactured by Mervin, go to there site, its says Mervin factory which they also produce lib tech and gnu.. Also they have some that are supposedly hand made which are prolly 900! Its a gimmick to sell to new people getting into snowboarding and rich people! Save money buy a capita or rome!
January 6, 2010 @ 03:44 PM
minimalist.

Yeah, i'd never spend $900 on a board, especially since I just started snowboarding.

But I copped the Cinnamon Apple board for $180 CAD, which I believe is hand-made also.

Heard some good reviews of these boards from the warehouse I bought it from, I just wanted to confirm the reviews from other people online, but it seems barely anyone has ridden these boards before.

I'd give give my review once I get my first ride on it on Sat...but I can't really compare it to other boards or previous experiences since I'm still new to this.
January 6, 2010 @ 04:02 PM
SCOTCH1

Beat up Killington for 2 days this past weekend. Didn't stop snowing the entire time. The Stash is a really fun park to ride.

Please login first to reply.