December 19, 2010 @ 07:47 PM
lucky

I hate working on Sunday I always miss my eagles
And it's Rivers, Brady then Vick for MVP
Rivers and Brady are Putting up stats with no one

? brady is 29/4 through the whole season, vick is 17/4 with 7 rushing and he didnt play 3 games, and didnt start like the first 3 games, and rivers is 29/11.

so it is between vick and brady, and if vick had not been injured he would have prob been 25-30ish and like 4-7 so same as brady

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

December 19, 2010 @ 07:48 PM
The Main Event

Vick definitely has to be in the MVP conversation, he is having a crazy season even though he hasn't started every game. Did you see him against the Redskins? I mean the Redskins suck, but still that kind of performance cannot be ignored.
December 19, 2010 @ 07:53 PM
lucky

Vick definitely has to be in the MVP conversation, he is having a crazy season even though he hasn't started every game. Did you see him against the Redskins? I mean the Redskins suck, but still that kind of performance cannot be ignored.

exactly.

December 19, 2010 @ 08:06 PM
db_cooper

brady will win it, sorry champ
December 19, 2010 @ 08:09 PM
ichigo81

Well, in terms of being a quarterback, Brady, both Mannings, Sanchez, Brees, etc. etc.
No hate, I love Vick as much as the next guy.

bullshit, if u put brady on the texans, i guarantee he would be a shit qb, it's the system in boston, brees is good but really, both mannings(especially peyton) are on the downside of their career, sanchez i know u smokin crack, so yea mike vick is the mvp, u probably the same lame that think favre is the greatest to touch a football, get the fuck out of here with that bullshit>sad
December 19, 2010 @ 08:16 PM
Knives

Vick is having a tremendous year, but Brady is going to win the MVP. While their stats are similar(minus the rushing touchdowns and yardage vick has) Brady has destroyed teams these past weeks and has had a perfect QB rating this season. You can't even talk about system because Philly has a system built around running QB's(Mcnabb was there before) and Brady's system doesn't make him, Brady makes the system. As much as I hate Brady, he's the MVP. But Vick is def the Comeback player of the year and if he reachesthe superbowl, That would be the perfect comeback story.

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

December 19, 2010 @ 08:32 PM
Sway Calloway

bullshit, if u put brady on the texans, i guarantee he would be a shit qb, it's the system in boston, brees is good but really, both mannings(especially peyton) are on the downside of their career, sanchez i know u smokin crack, so yea mike vick is the mvp, u probably the same lame that think favre is the greatest to touch a football, get the fuck out of here with that bullshit>sad

Nah Matt schaub's on the texans and he's puttin up stats
What makes you think Brady won't?

All I do is eat tuna and listen to Rich Hil

December 19, 2010 @ 09:29 PM
swla

honestly vick should win but he wont. most likely brady. and sanchez is the shittiest qb in the game. his fundamentals are fuckin horrid and even rex doesnt fully believe in him..

swlosangeles.com

December 19, 2010 @ 09:46 PM
Eaton

i'm a jets fan and i'll admit, brady is doing so much with so little. vick has one of the most explosive players in the game in desean jackson and a group of young, talented position players on offense. vick def deserves to be in the running i just think brady deserves more credit for what hes done with a patriots team that everybody had written off. and in the end the eagles could still be playoff team with out vick, kolb showed that against the falcons. the patriots would be a mess without brady.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

December 19, 2010 @ 09:58 PM
ozzycruzer7

you guys are forgetting about Rivers. dude is killing it out there with almost nothing. if you think brady has no talent around him look at the Chargers. they just got Vincent Jackson back and last game show how explosive they can be. no hate, i love Vick as well. just think Rivers should be thrown in there smile Manning doesn't deserve to be in the conversation this year..
December 19, 2010 @ 10:18 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I get all the Vick because he is playing pretty damn good this year, almost perfect. That being said Brady is the NFLs golden boy and will always be looked at the the true #1 QB if not Peyton but I think we can all agree Manning isn't playing like himself. I'd vote Rivers only because he is a better QB than Vick. Vick is explosive yes, but he doesn't put up the numbers that Rivers does. NOBODY is playing better at QB than Rivers. Brady will win but Rivers should and Vick should be Comeback Player of the year.
December 19, 2010 @ 10:30 PM
2tone

Phillip Rivers deserves MVP i would say Vick but he hasnt played the entire season but he gets comeback player hands down

yes
December 20, 2010 @ 03:04 AM
Stereotype

December 20, 2010 @ 04:51 AM
kng_vln

you guys are forgetting about Rivers. dude is killing it out there with almost nothing. if you think brady has no talent around him look at the Chargers. they just got Vincent Jackson back and last game show how explosive they can be. no hate, i love Vick as well. just think Rivers should be thrown in there smile Manning doesn't deserve to be in the conversation this year..

the raiders made rivers and the chargers their bitch this year
December 20, 2010 @ 04:53 AM
Carlton C-Note Banks

You and the other guy that mentioned Rivers are definitely right. The fact that people are naming brady, peyton... and eli and sanchez as good QBs... smh. After reading so many people not even mention Rivers, it just goes to show that you pay little to no attention to what goes on outside of your team and what's on sportscenter. But then again, even sportscenter recognizes Rivers, but people seem to like listing household-name QBs just because everyone knows who they are. Sadly this is why Rivers probably won't even be in the conversation again this year, even though he's been doing more with less than any QB this year.
December 20, 2010 @ 06:10 AM
rawwwwr

i dont even watch football and i live in new york, but im michael vick fan and i was pretty happy the eagles won
December 20, 2010 @ 07:57 AM
lucky

Brady/Rivers/Vick

but Vick as a player this year is the best, not career, just this year, i have watched all 3 and vick and made the most impressive throws, made some of the most rediculous plays that any other quarterback would have just been sacked and turned them into 40+ yards, and he missed 3 games + didnt start 2 or something, dude is the mvp.

December 20, 2010 @ 11:35 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

the raiders made rivers and the chargers their bitch this year

lol Good luck getting into the playoffs though
December 20, 2010 @ 11:58 AM
Its_SONIC

Eagles had dat luck
E.A.G.L.E.S
December 20, 2010 @ 12:18 PM
Quan292

Vick will not win mvp not good enough stats, and hasnt played enough games. Phillip Rivers derves the trophy.
December 20, 2010 @ 02:40 PM
Steve Bartman

Vick will not win mvp not good enough stats, and hasnt played enough games. Phillip Rivers derves the trophy.

What you smoking on?
December 20, 2010 @ 03:26 PM
gnar

He deserves MVP

lol.
December 20, 2010 @ 03:27 PM
gnar

He deserves MVP

lol.

What you smoking on?

You must not follow Tom Brady or Philip Rivers. Vick didn't even win them the game.
December 20, 2010 @ 03:32 PM
Flexx

brady will win it, sorry champ

December 20, 2010 @ 03:48 PM
kng_vln

lol Good luck getting into the playoffs though

We're undefeated in division and if we end the season that way I will be very pleased... And as far as the MVP goes Rivers and Sanchez is a joke if you guys think they should get it. Vick is ranked third in QB rating in the league and that's NOT counting his rushing yards/tds.
December 20, 2010 @ 03:50 PM
mr.orange

You must not follow Tom Brady or Philip Rivers. Vick didn't even win them the game.

naw cause being 21 points down in the 4th with 7 and a half mins to go and throwing 2 TD's and rushing for one isn't winning them the game... he may not have delivered the finishing blow but he definitely put the birds in touching distance.
December 20, 2010 @ 04:05 PM
Rugby Seigel

First off I'm a Giants fan so my opinion isn't biased.

Brady deserved mvp because he's essentially doing it on his own. He has virtually no running game. Have you taken a look at his receiving core? No star receiver ( you can argue welker but he aint shit without Brady) and a rookie tight end. Can't say that for Rivers or Peyton and Vick has Jackson and a run game.

Get ready to bold this.

Brady is one more superbowl away from being the greatest quarterback of all time. He'll get his 3rd superbowl mvp and he'll do it with a defensive minded coach, no star back or receiver, and as of late a rookie defense as well. Name me another quarterback who did that.

*And for all those who like to shit on my ♥♥♥♥♥ Eli, if you actually watched the games rather than just look at the stats you would know that atleast 10 of those 20 interceptions were off deflections, that ball bounces the other way and he has less picks then Rivers.
December 20, 2010 @ 04:13 PM
mr.orange

You've gotta take offensive line into too. Brady has a solid pocket to work with (if he didn't he'd be royally fucked) whereas Vick may aswell not have one, the one he has crumbles against good pass rushes.
December 20, 2010 @ 04:28 PM
ozzycruzer7

First off I'm a Giants fan so my opinion isn't biased.

Brady deserved mvp because he's essentially doing it on his own. He has virtually no running game. Have you taken a look at his receiving core? No star receiver ( you can argue welker but he aint shit without Brady) and a rookie tight end. Can't say that for Rivers or Peyton and Vick has Jackson and a run game.

Get ready to bold this.

Brady is one more superbowl away from being the greatest quarterback of all time. He'll get his 3rd superbowl mvp and he'll do it with a defensive minded coach, no star back or receiver, and as of late a rookie defense as well. Name me another quarterback who did that.

*And for all those who like to shit on my ♥♥♥♥♥ Eli, if you actually watched the games rather than just look at the stats you would know that atleast 10 of those 20 interceptions were off deflections, that ball bounces the other way and he has less picks then Rivers.

wtf? You make it seem like San Diego has all stars on their team. what are you smoking? All you wrote was showing how your on Brady's nuts. Yeah Gates is there but he's been injured half the season in one place or another. No run game as well as Matthews has been injured all season basically and Tolbert has barely been showing some good shit. Peyton ain't got no running game and it clearly shows therefore he's not having a great year. Vick's running game ain't shit as well. Look at who's 2nd in the league in rushing TD's ♥♥♥♥♥, Ben Jarvaus Green-Ellis, a Patriot. No hate just get your shit straight. razz

And Eli sucks balls.
December 20, 2010 @ 04:43 PM
Rugby Seigel

I don't usually rebuttal to people who give insults such as "Eli sucks balls" but ill humor you. I guess I just like my mvp candidates to actually make the post-season, guess I'm just weird like that. Peyton has done a lot of damage to himself by making terrible reads and eyeing down his receivers. Until yesterday's game the Eagles running back had something like 3 games straight with atleast 100 yards rushing.

It's cute how you googled that Green-Ellis stat but with the pats line its pretty easy to punch it in two yards out. I was talking about rushing yards you fucking idiot.

Please login first to reply.