Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 21, 2011 @ 05:29 PM
brasil

That was a piss poor display of football from Madrid if u ask me...You got 9 ♥♥♥♥♥s defending and one speedy fucker(Di Maria) that's ready to lob some balls to the opportunist, Ronaldo. It's almost hella impossible to score when u got 9 fuckers in the box blocking every angle 4 a clean shot. I'll give Madrid props for containing Messi doe.. the kid had an off day, n so did Villa..Other than that, there wasn't much tactics to Madrid's game..Just excessive defending with 2 guys handling the counters from long balls...n they call Mourinho a genius 4 that??Seems more like a bitchmade strategy that turns 'the beautiful game' into a simple NFL punt.

Also, Ronaldo no way in hell deserves the title as the best footballer in the world. Messi's off day was 10x better than Ronaldo's opportunist display. How many times did Marcelo n Alonso kick Messi's legs n Messi still kept goin n continued dribbling at them throughout the game? Fuckin Ronaldo touches the ball n as soon as he feels some slight contact, he throws himself n calls a foul. Every fuckin time..Every fucking play.. this guy is better off wearing a tutu than rockin those cleats. He plays like a bitch razz.

The better team lost yesterday.

How come the only strategy apparently allowed in club football are the ones Barcelona use? Every time a team beats them, it's always the same argument..Besides, all this talk about Barcelona creating this play style is a bunch of shit..We've been doing that in Brasil for years, and with better attacking display..Sorry. That's really besides the point..We're discussing RM x Barca..Mourinho again showed his ability as a manager, putting Pepe in the mid field and playing with 3 balancing CDM's really made the difference. Disarming the Barcelona mid field and playing the ball out to the wings, simple and effective especially once the Barcelona wing backs get caught too far up.

Take the loss, and move on. It's not a big deal remember? Because the Copa del Rey is only important if Barcelona wins right?
April 21, 2011 @ 06:03 PM
loltown

1) Jose Mourinho has won 18 trophies in 11 years as a manager, while Guardiola won 8 trophies in 2 years as a manager.
2) Barcelona lost, get over it son.

fixed and i was rooting for madrid...
May 2, 2011 @ 07:54 PM

Inactive

i wanted madrid too! ughhh
May 3, 2011 @ 02:55 PM
mrscrouge

wow.. mascherano is the scum of football
May 3, 2011 @ 04:04 PM
dildo baggins

wow.. mascherano is the scum of football

i used to like him when he played for liverpool but he hasn't been the same since he left
May 4, 2011 @ 02:40 AM
alexxforsale

barca and man U in final!!

Please login first to reply.