Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 30, 2010 @ 05:16 PM
Pinhead Larry

everyone should just quit man, Duke's running the table for the next 2 seasons, seriously, no we're finally getting good recruiting talent, who can stop Duke now?
September 30, 2010 @ 05:53 PM
Justiu

Duke will run it for the next 3 or 4 years since Duke (Coack K) never recruits 1 an done's.

But College Basketball = |0 ....I only pay attention to cbball when March Madness comes.

hb fell off / justinlifestyle.tumblr.com

October 1, 2010 @ 03:27 AM
Juki

yessir, Im about to jump on the Duke bandwagon for the first time in my life. They got my boy Stef Currys brother this year and Austin River the next. They're runnin at least the next 3. You know Rivers gonna stay at least 2 years. Plus they got this other white guy whos really good I cant remember his name and on top of that coach Ks the best in the game right now. Kentucky or MSU will win it all thoughtcool

Doubleclutchhoops.com

January 1, 2011 @ 06:29 PM
Deestar

austin rivers is dope
January 2, 2011 @ 09:38 AM
mr.orange

I fucking hate Duke but Rivers is a dope player, I wish he came to Chapel Hill. The NBA is gonna be stacked with great point guards, most teams have a good PG and more and more keep coming from Europe and college.
January 2, 2011 @ 12:43 PM
GOLDENi

yessir, Im about to jump on the Duke bandwagon for the first time in my life. They got my boy Stef Currys brother this year and Austin River the next. They're runnin at least the next 3. You know Rivers gonna stay at least 2 years. Plus they got this other white guy whos really good I cant remember his name and on top of that coach Ks the best in the game right now. Kentucky or MSU will win it all thoughtcool

lol, I'm guessing the other white boy is the 3rd Plumlee brother Marshall.

DUKE is going to be stacked for the next 3-4 years.. Next year we're going to have:

Kyrie Irving
Austin Rivers
Seth Curry
Mason/Miles/Marshall Plumlee
Andre Dawkins

We also signed Quinn Cook who is ranked #5 PG in the nation & goes to Oak Hill Academy
& we also signed Michael Gbinije who is ranked the #5 SF in the nation

We're stacked in almost every position, DUKE takeover.

January 2, 2011 @ 01:16 PM
Scotty

Oh god.. Here goes juki jumping on another wagon cause I team is going to be good!

Also fuck duke!! Don't care who they get or how good they are won't be a fan! Kentucky Wildcats!!!!
January 3, 2011 @ 07:49 PM
GOLDENi

Kyrie Irving, not Kyle.....
January 4, 2011 @ 04:08 PM
Juki

Oh god.. Here goes juki jumping on another wagon cause I team is going to be good!

Also fuck duke!! Don't care who they get or how good they are won't be a fan! Kentucky Wildcats!!!!

Wait, dont get the wrong idea. I like following players like Austin Rivers (how can you hate on him hes practically a Celtic by blood) and Curry. I'm not gonna go out and get a jersey or anything like that. I wont be mad if they lose but I respect their program and Coach K.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

January 4, 2011 @ 04:15 PM
WojieWorldPeace

yessir, Im about to jump on the Duke bandwagon for the first time in my life.

You are a fuckin faggot.

Terps 4 life.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

January 5, 2011 @ 12:55 PM
partytyme213

Hopefully Austin stays at duke for several years. These one and done players are destroying college bb.
January 5, 2011 @ 06:10 PM
gnar

Trollin' and lovin' it.
January 18, 2011 @ 10:56 PM
Envy

Wait, dont get the wrong idea. I like following players like Austin Rivers (how can you hate on him hes practically a Celtic by blood) and Curry. I'm not gonna go out and get a jersey or anything like that. I wont be mad if they lose but I respect their program and Coach K.

well said.

Please login first to reply.