The "it" factor.

September 15, 2010 @ 00:01:04
Here's the situation.

I'm on a frisbee team and we are in need of a female handler. But all of females have never played before. So I'm put in charge of choosing a girl to train.

But every girl seems to lack that "it" factor. That instinct, that ability to make decisions. The ability to just turn it on. You guys know what I'm talking about?

Is this "it" factor born with us? Or taught? Is there a way of determining that someone has "it." Larry Bird is one of the best example of the "it" factor, some would call it clutch.

Anyways, discuss away. And if you could, what do you think are some simple tasks that I could use to find my female handler?
September 16, 2010 @ 15:37:54
frisbee's for fags
September 19, 2010 @ 04:41:17
look for manly women.
September 19, 2010 @ 05:15:44
bitches who scissor
September 19, 2010 @ 11:01:05
teh onez wit de big boobies
September 19, 2010 @ 11:59:06
frisbee is gay as shit son... thats where u've gone all wrong
September 19, 2010 @ 12:36:19
Here's the situation.

I'm on a frisbee team and we are in need of a female handler. But all of females have never played before. So I'm put in charge of choosing a girl to train.

But every girl seems to lack that "it" factor. That instinct, that ability to make decisions. The ability to just turn it on. You guys know what I'm talking about?

Is this "it" factor born with us? Or taught? Is there a way of determining that someone has "it." Larry Bird is one of the best example of the "it" factor, some would call it clutch.

Anyways, discuss away. And if you could, what do you think are some simple tasks that I could use to find my female handler?

i will rape you if i get the chance

October 01, 2010 @ 03:12:27
lol frisbee
Please login first to reply.
x