Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 1, 2010 @ 09:20 PM
Pinhead Larry

any fans here? season starts this weekend.

Heading to Atlanta with my friends to catch the LSU vs. UNC game on Saturday.

Bama running shit.

AP Top 25

[LIST=1]
[*]Alabama
[*]Ohio State
[*]Boise State
[*]Florida
[*]Texas
[*]TCU
[*]Oklahoma
[*]Nebraska
[*]Iowa
[*]Virginia Tech
[*]Oregon
[*]Wisconsin
[*]Miami
[*]USC
[*]Pitt
[*]Georgia Tech
[*]Arkansas
[*]UNC
[*]Penn St
[*]Florida State
[*]LSU
[*]Auburn
[*]Georgia
[*]Oregon State
[*]West Virginia
[/LIST]

Heisman Watch

oh and don't sleep on Duke, Sean Renfree and Donovan Varner could do some BIG things in the ACC, Duke's thinkin bowl game for the first time in a while

September 1, 2010 @ 09:54 PM
gnar

Terrelle Pryor, lol.
September 1, 2010 @ 09:55 PM
gnar

oh and don't sleep on Duke, Sean Renfree and Donovan Varner could do some BIG things in the ACC, Duke's thinkin bowl game for the first time in a while

September 1, 2010 @ 11:56 PM
Scotty

Ingram is out with knee surgery, no date has been set for when he comes back! Huge loss for Alabama!
September 2, 2010 @ 12:32 AM
Sensesmilla

Oregon to win Pac-10 and whatever bowl game we get sent to. DT is here college football world, everyone better watch the fuck out. Not to mention we have arguably the most exciting player in all of the land with LaMichael James. It's going to be a great football season in Eugene this season!
September 2, 2010 @ 04:48 AM
sargasm

oh and don't sleep on Duke

September 2, 2010 @ 05:15 AM
Pinhead Larry

haha not in a national sense. but big for duke, is just getting into a bowl game, which they haven't done in a LONG time, and should be able to do this year. Unfortunately they still play in the much harder division of the ACC, so they'll probably finish 4 or 5 in the division. Which isn't bad considering the talent in the division.
September 2, 2010 @ 07:10 AM
jassmine12

I am a big fan of football and i always support Chelsea.
September 2, 2010 @ 09:21 AM
loltown

Nice.
3 Big 12 teams in the Top 10 of the pre season ranking smile
Go Big Red
September 2, 2010 @ 01:43 PM
Pinhead Larry

I am a big fan of football and i always support Chelsea.

...no...

i support chelsea too, but no...wrong thread...gtfo.
September 2, 2010 @ 01:48 PM
sargasm

haha not in a national sense. but big for duke, is just getting into a bowl game, which they haven't done in a LONG time, and should be able to do this year. Unfortunately they still play in the much harder division of the ACC, so they'll probably finish 4 or 5 in the division. Which isn't bad considering the talent in the division.

word. If they played in the Atlantic division the only blips on their radar would be Clemson and Florida State to an extent. Speaking of ACC, I'm expecting Jacory Harris to have a monster year.

go Ducks!
September 2, 2010 @ 01:55 PM
sargasm

word. If they played in the Atlantic division the only blips on their radar would be Clemson and Florida State to an extent. Speaking of ACC, I'm expecting Jacory Harris to have a monster year.

I'm an Oregon fan/student, so I have pretty high expectations for this year too.
September 2, 2010 @ 02:16 PM
Eaton

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

September 3, 2010 @ 01:45 PM
mr.orange

Praying the suspensions for UNC aren't gonna be too bad, we got 6 players out for the LSU game include Robert Quinn sad But I'm still kinda optimistic, top 20 for the first time in a while.
September 3, 2010 @ 05:09 PM
go_sox5

Praying the suspensions for UNC aren't gonna be too bad, we got 6 players out for the LSU game include Robert Quinn sad But I'm still kinda optimistic, top 20 for the first time in a while.

No hate, just wondering but you live in England.. how/why are you following American college football??
September 3, 2010 @ 06:08 PM
DonPedro

that's some bullshit a pac 10 qb is gonna win the heisman
September 4, 2010 @ 12:10 AM
sargasm

that's some bullshit a pac 10 qb is gonna win the heisman

look out for this du right here to make some Heisman noise too

September 4, 2010 @ 06:20 AM
mr.orange

No hate, just wondering but you live in England.. how/why are you following American college football??

How: ESPN America shows most of the games.

Why: I'm a big American football fan so I decided to follow the college season this year. No reason why I'm a UNC fan, just recognise their long basketball heritage and decided to follow their football team too.
September 4, 2010 @ 09:18 AM
hypoh

Monday night... >sad

20% OFF KARMALOOP WITH REP CODE AE17358 | KARMALOOPCOUPONS.COM | PLNDRCODES.COM

September 4, 2010 @ 09:18 AM
Pinhead Larry

Fuck Carolina
September 4, 2010 @ 03:10 PM
sargasm

Why: I'm a big American football fan so I decided to follow the college season this year. No reason why I'm a UNC fan, just recognise their long basketball heritage and decided to follow their football team too.

How is American football perceived across the pond? Is it mainly looked down upon because of the pads and helmet?
September 4, 2010 @ 04:40 PM
mr.orange

People find American Football not only confusing but they play it down in comparison to rugby. I would probably say they're similar in danger, 'cause whilst rugby is more head-on violent (and the lack of protection is a massive issue, I play rugby and regularly get bitten, punched, stamped on etc, it's a violent, dangerous and painful game), the hits in football are probably harder because the players are bigger and faster (harder, definitely not in my opinion), but they do have pads and what not. As a fanbase, the NFL will grow over here, but playing won't grow most likely.
September 4, 2010 @ 04:56 PM
sjem

I know you're not speaking to me but imo it's not really looked down upon, it's just that most people don't really acknowledge or care about it tbh.

Edit: To the guy above Mr Orange.
September 4, 2010 @ 04:56 PM
sargasm

People find American Football not only confusing but they play it down in comparison to rugby. I would probably say they're similar in danger, 'cause whilst rugby is more head-on violent (and the lack of protection is a massive issue, I play rugby and regularly get bitten, punched, stamped on etc, it's a violent, dangerous and painful game), the hits in football are probably harder because the players are bigger and faster (harder, definitely not in my opinion), but they do have pads and what not. As a fanbase, the NFL will grow over here, but playing won't grow most likely.

Yeah I always thought the Brits had more respect for rugby than American football. It's funny, you say the NFL has potential to have more fans in the UK, while attention to the Premier League seems to be growing year after year here in the States. And sjem yeah I get that too, is it like how no one outside of Australia really cares for their brand of football?

Oregon doin' work today. Sure it's just New Mexico, but damn cool. Our running core will be one of the best in the country this year.
September 4, 2010 @ 04:58 PM
sargasm

Yeah I always thought the Brits had more respect for rugby than American football. It's funny, you say the NFL has potential to have more fans in the UK, while attention to the Premier League seems to be growing year after year here in the States. And sjem yeah I get that too, is it like how no one outside of Australia really cares for their brand of football?

Oregon doin' work today. Sure it's just New Mexico, but damn cool. Our running core will be one of the best in the country this year.
September 4, 2010 @ 05:22 PM
sjem

I mean, I suppose there are more people getting interested in it now over here what with the Wembley game each year and all that but I still think the majority of people who follow that are either already fans or just people who got a ticket to the game off of a "client" or something. Saying that though a lot of my friends usually watch at least some of the superbowl but that's it.

Personally I try to watch as many games as I can during the season and definitely the superbowl/playoffs but I don't really follow during the offseason or college football or anything like that.
September 4, 2010 @ 05:33 PM
mr.orange

I know that being quite a big fan and one of the only ones (got a few people into it) who is, people just dismiss it as a shit version of rugby (I go to a school that hates football/soccer and rugby is the main boys sport) so I suppose I haven't got a really representative view. A lot of people will watch bits of the Superbowl but not a whole game because it's too stop start.

AFL is just too confusing for me, I know a few Aussies that like it but it's not even like there's a video game you can play to help you understand it (when I first got into football Madden helped). I have watched it but it is pretty mental and confusing, I don't really understand what I'm watching haha.
September 5, 2010 @ 12:14 AM
alberto1989

Hot damn Oregon raped New Mexico 72-0
September 5, 2010 @ 12:34 AM
unknown force.

man can't believe LSU almost lost to UNC, UNC should of won that game but got a PI non-called at the end.

rip sjsu sad
September 5, 2010 @ 05:26 AM
drewAM

And the new Nike Pro Combat unis are ass

FUCK MY NIGGER DAD

Please login first to reply.