Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 1, 2010 @ 03:04 PM
Scotty

A few days ago it was announced that Margarito was given his boxing license in Texas.. Which made it official for Manny Pacquiao vs. Antonio Margarito on Nov. 13th at Cowboy Stadium! I still dont think Margarito should have been given a license and hsould be banned from boxing as a whole for cheating with plaster but thats my opinion.. So i hope Manny batters his face the whole fight! Its going to be a hard test for Manny since Margarito is alot taller than him and out weighs him.. But i hope Manny pulls this off and gets another huge win under his belt! What does everyone else think?

* Also this is for Pacquiao vs. Margarito discussion only! NO MAYWEATHER/PACQUAIO TALK!! Thanks
September 1, 2010 @ 07:48 PM
DonPedro

fuck this fight that pos doesn't deserve a payday, and he's gonna get what's comming to him when they fight.
September 2, 2010 @ 07:56 AM
9inchesofsole

Pacquiao vs Margarito 24/7 Debuts October 23 on HBO‎, cant wait for this.
September 2, 2010 @ 07:08 PM
It's Only Hype

fuck this fight that pos doesn't deserve a payday, and he's gonna get what's comming to him when they fight.

yeah the whole plaster incident is some asshole shit
September 3, 2010 @ 09:44 PM
shakintheD

w.e il probably bet $500 pac to some mexicanos, boxing is dying slowly

ps m4yweather sux
September 4, 2010 @ 12:53 AM
randysav

Iam hoping for a Stand up war against these two. Margacheato comes in forward nonstop and so does Pac.

Speed will defeat Plasterito

Pac>margo
September 4, 2010 @ 01:48 AM
It's Only Hype

lol @ mayweather's mad video rant
September 4, 2010 @ 01:51 AM
CHOPZZ

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

September 4, 2010 @ 05:04 PM
Scotty

100% agree he shouldn't get a payday not should he even be able to be in boxing as a whole.. He blatantly cheated with plaster which could have seriously injured cotto.. But u know Jerry played a huge part in getting margarito a license in texas so he could have this fight at cowboy stadium.. He knew how much money he would make and that is involved in the fight.. So I believe he had a part and getting he license approved!
September 7, 2010 @ 06:32 PM
shakintheD

bump. just bet $350 to some mexican guy.

won $500 against cotto last time
September 8, 2010 @ 09:07 PM
J THRILLLAH

October 14, 2010 @ 05:19 AM
9inchesofsole

October 14, 2010 @ 09:36 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

yes Margarido's reach presents challenges.......but Pac Man's speed and power will present more problems for Margarido as he'll be forced to be on the defensive 80% of the time. I can see Pac Man setting a high pace early, working the jab...in and out with combos...then in the later rounds (if it makes it that far), I can see Pac brutalizing Margarido's body...like the bloody piss kind of punches....then he'll go back to the head and destroy Margarido.

I'm calling Pac Man by ref stoppage in the 8th.
October 14, 2010 @ 09:39 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

100% agree he shouldn't get a payday not should he even be able to be in boxing as a whole.. He blatantly cheated with plaster which could have seriously injured cotto.. But u know Jerry played a huge part in getting margarito a license in texas so he could have this fight at cowboy stadium.. He knew how much money he would make and that is involved in the fight.. So I believe he had a part and getting he license approved!

That's the sad part of what boxing has become. It's like 5,000 dudes trying to make 7 figures off of like 3 big fights a year and that's why the sport is dying. Once all the "name" fighters retire, boxing will be dead. It will be a purist's sport only with only a few hardcore fans and practitioners.
October 31, 2010 @ 02:30 AM
randysav

November 8, 2010 @ 11:40 AM
J THRILLLAH

Anyone know a place online to put money down on this fight?

November 8, 2010 @ 12:59 PM
Swabe

I can't wait. I wanna see Pac toy Margarito around then knock him out in the 7 or 8. I wanna see blood.
November 10, 2010 @ 07:19 PM
B_RAD

Margarito and his camp mocking Freddie Roach and his parkinsons disease. I hope Manny knocks his bitchass out for this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL4mPeN4txg&feature=player_embedded
November 10, 2010 @ 08:04 PM
Scotty

^ Manny is going to exactly what Mosley did.. Its going to be the same kind of fight that Margarito cant handle.. Manny finish him off in the 10th, maybe even earlier... But ill give him til the 10th to finish this fight off!
November 11, 2010 @ 12:05 AM
randysav

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn8cW1gxLJU

yesterdays open workout from texas. pac still got the speed. margarito looks prepared. gonna be a good fight thats for sure
November 11, 2010 @ 12:43 PM
ReZ

Anyone in Los Angeles?

November 12, 2010 @ 03:03 PM
&bullshit

Margarito and his camp mocking Freddie Roach and his parkinsons disease. I hope Manny knocks his bitchass out for this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL4mPeN4txg&feature=player_embedded

I don't know why people are making such a big deal about this. Margarito was pretending to be scared of Roach, not mocking him. Brandon Rios was the one mocking him. Either way its boxing, there's gonna be trash talk, much of which has been done by Freddie Roach himself.

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

November 12, 2010 @ 10:42 PM
brasil

I like all the people bitching about them finding chemicals in his wraps before the Mosley fight, so of course he must of been using them the whole time !!! |0

Besides that is what makes this sport interesting anyways, you bitches complain about PBF and what not but without him it would be awful..

And what the fuck are you talking about injuring Cotto? Are you fucking out of your mind..I don't care if he may or may not have plaster in his gloves when he fought Cotto..because one thing is 100% clear he didn't have fucking plaster in his chin as he walked right in to Cotto the entire fight eating every power shot Cotto threw.

Did anyone not watch Clottey? Real Pac Man domination there |0..I'm really excited for this fight since Margarito isn't Clottey and won't sit around with his hands up taking jabs to his gloves.
November 13, 2010 @ 01:43 AM
Scotty

And what the fuck are you talking about injuring Cotto? Are you fucking out of your mind..I don't care if he may or may not have plaster in his gloves when he fought Cotto..because one thing is 100% clear he didn't have fucking plaster in his chin as he walked right in to Cotto the entire fight eating every power shot Cotto threw.

This doesnt make any since.. What does having plaster in your hands, have to do with any shots U are taking to the face? And u dont care if he was or wasnt wearing wraps cause he was taking shots to the face? WHAT? were talking about having plaster in your hands and hitting someone with it.. And YES it can hurt someone badly because its a hard substance that makes your wraps harder.. Which is used to actually hurt your opponent, reason people use them to cheat! Reason we are saying, he prolly hurt Cotto more because he may have used them in that fight as well.. Has nothing to with him taking shots from Cotto and still going forward..

Did anyone not watch Clottey? Real Pac Man domination there |0..I'm really excited for this fight since Margarito isn't Clottey and won't sit around with his hands up taking jabs to his gloves.

Yeah but everyone also watched Pac destroy Cotto which he is just as big as Margarito and Cotto has the same brawler style... So it should be interesting to see what happens in this fight!
November 13, 2010 @ 11:51 PM
brasil

Exciting fight, Margarito got some good shots in and put the pressure on..but in the end just simply got out boxed..

and not being able to see out of that right eye in the last few rounds fighting a south paw as good as Manny isn't going to help either..
November 13, 2010 @ 11:55 PM
J THRILLLAH

Margarito's eyes were more slanted than Pac's.cool

November 14, 2010 @ 12:23 AM
Its_SONIC

Who won??
November 14, 2010 @ 12:36 AM
J THRILLLAH

I'm not sure you could win with a face like this.

November 14, 2010 @ 12:48 AM
Scotty

MANNY PACQUIAO!!! Has yet proved why he is the best boxer in the world and one of all time! Margarito was no match for him.. Once Manny knew he had the speed/angles and range for combos it was all over( about the 4th or 5th round).. After that Manny just took it to him for every round.. Margarito kept coming which was his downfall cause after he threw a jab that Manny was waiting for, Manny would throw 4 to 5 combo everytime.. Manny just battered Margarito's face.. I think they should have stopped it at the end of round 10 but mexican pride kept margarito going..

WHERES MAYWEATHER AT? WE KNOW U HIDING SOMEWHERE!!! NO MORE EXCUSES, NO MORE PEOPLE TO FIGHT!! ITS ONLY PACQUIAO AND MAYWEATHER LEFT!!!

Exciting fight, Margarito got some good shots in and put the pressure on..but in the end just simply got out boxed..

and not being able to see out of that right eye in the last few rounds fighting a south paw as good as Manny isn't going to help either..

As good as manny isnt? Come one dude, your bitterness is getting old and doesnt make since!
November 14, 2010 @ 12:51 AM
shakintheD

^*sence.
just won $200 lols mexicutioner.
was a good fight and i give props to margarito for staying the in the fight

Please login first to reply.