FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
November 15, 2010 @ 11:08 PM
blunt_trauma

wtf kaka has yet to feature for them to wow.... stacccked
November 23, 2010 @ 12:57 PM
Sensesmilla

Lots of good matches today, going to try and stream 3 games at once. Bayern v Roma, Madrid vs Ajax and Chelsea obviously.
Back to the CL vs WC, that has been a questioned I wondered about but do you think that the Inter team that won the CL last year would beat Spains national team? I mean I guess it almost already happened when Inter knocked out Barcalona in the CL last year, just curious to hear other peoples opinions.
November 23, 2010 @ 03:32 PM
Crows

smh confused
November 23, 2010 @ 03:34 PM
Sensesmilla

finally a win smile fun game to watch.
November 27, 2010 @ 03:28 PM
taiga

go man u
November 27, 2010 @ 04:53 PM
TKDESIGNROOM

messi is friggin' god as well as C.ronaldo. Always have fun watching these two teams. But Chelsea all the wayyyy!!

streamzoo = redsalapao - instagram = greensalapao

November 27, 2010 @ 07:29 PM
taiga

ya CR7 is doing really gd rite now
December 17, 2010 @ 06:00 AM
alex.

rip arsenal
December 17, 2010 @ 06:31 AM
StreetwearOverSuits

rip arsenal

That Barcelona homicide cool
December 17, 2010 @ 10:54 AM
HabsFan

As much as it sucks for Arsenal getting Barcelona, do you really think Barcelona are thrilled getting the gunners? This is going to be extremely difficult for both sides. Arsenal had the easiest draw of the entire competition for the group stages, getting Barcelona in the first knock out round is somewhat fitting.
December 17, 2010 @ 11:10 AM
imtheman

Roma v Shakhtar Donetsk
AC Milan v Tottenham Hotspur
Valencia v Schalke
Inter Milan v Bayern Munich
Lyon v Real Madrid
Arsenal v Barcelona
Marseille v Manchester United
FC Copenhagen v Chelsea

Fuck me sideways with no lube and a side of gays watching....
my Arsenal has drawn Barca - f u c k m e... why Arsenal, why couldnt you just get top spot in the group.. why.
Here goes even MORE fuel for the fire and rumors to start even earlier this season about how Fab is going to Barca agaaain... and how Puyol, Pique, and Xavi "know how bad Fab wants to come home".. yad dyaydaydyayaa yada... fuckin sick to my stomach.

Yeah lets just give ManUre, Chelski, and Madrid tickets to the next round.
December 17, 2010 @ 11:14 AM
StreetwearOverSuits

As much as it sucks for Arsenal getting Barcelona, do you really think Barcelona are thrilled getting the gunners? This is going to be extremely difficult for both sides. Arsenal had the easiest draw of the entire competition for the group stages, getting Barcelona in the first knock out round is somewhat fitting.

To answer your question about Barca: Yes.
December 17, 2010 @ 11:32 AM
HabsFan

Roma v Shakhtar Donetsk
AC Milan v Tottenham Hotspur
Valencia v Schalke
Inter Milan v Bayern Munich
Lyon v Real Madrid
Arsenal v Barcelona
Marseille v Manchester United
FC Copenhagen v Chelsea

Fuck me sideways with no lube and a side of gays watching....
my Arsenal has drawn Barca - f u c k m e... why Arsenal, why couldnt you just get top spot in the group.. why.
Here goes even MORE fuel for the fire and rumors to start even earlier this season about how Fab is going to Barca agaaain... and how Puyol, Pique, and Xavi "know how bad Fab wants to come home".. yad dyaydaydyayaa yada... fuckin sick to my stomach.

Yeah lets just give ManUre, Chelski, and Madrid tickets to the next round.

Legit lol'd at your post. Give the tickets to Chelsea now. I'm not so sure about Madrid, Lyon have had Madrid's number the last couple of years, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that Lyon are undefeated vs Madrid in their last six encounters (3 wins, 3 draws).

I'm a Man Utd fan. Marseille is a tricky team, I don't believe this is going to be easy.

The draws in general are fantastic with many exciting matchups. Can't wait to watch Inter v Bayern Munich (with Robben being back)

Ac Milan vs Tottenham is going to be great, where I can see Tott'ham pull off an upset.
December 17, 2010 @ 11:41 AM
dunkingdeutsch

Damn Bayern vs Inter. hopefully Robben and Ribery will be at full strenghth otherwise it
December 17, 2010 @ 03:15 PM
Silver Bullet

Dat Gronkjaer return to SB.Copenhagen are probably the draw everyone wanted but I still think it will be interesting.Correct me if i'm wrong but they are Undefeated at home.I actually really like the team and might go to the away fixture with my mate,I love the city.
December 21, 2010 @ 04:55 AM
Abliss

Some good games coming up !
December 21, 2010 @ 06:40 PM
nevernotgully

i can can can can not believe arsenal got barcelona again! barca is better than they were last year!!!! sad pce gunners.. it sucks
December 21, 2010 @ 08:53 PM
RipCity

The gunners ripped hard again, thats what happens when u dont top the group
December 21, 2010 @ 08:54 PM
RipCity

None the less epic match ahead
February 13, 2011 @ 08:07 PM
-alex

Ten Reasons Arsenal Will Thrash Barca This Week (And One Reason They Might Not):

1. Arsenal have been better this season. Barcelona may have 62 points in La Liga, but you all know La Liga is a kiddie league while the EPL is the best in the world. So to account for that and present a fair comparison, we multiplied the points tally of both teams by a
February 13, 2011 @ 08:55 PM
GoRubio

^
Whoa homie, calm down there.

All of those points you just made were really confusing.

1. That difficulty factory and point difference thing, you can't really calculate something like that. But it's true that La Liga sucks and that the EPL is the best.

2. Just because Arsenal is powerful doesn't mean that Barcelona isn't. I think Barca's defense is going to have to pull through in the game (which I think they will). Villa and Messi are going to have to work their way around Arsenal's defense, but should be able to do it. It's worrying about Van Persie and Walcott and seeing if they'll break through Barca, which will be hard. I mean Puyol, Pique, and Alves, they're good defenders. You can't deny that.

3. Arsenal plays more like a team, where as Barcelona has more star players. You know what I mean?

4. FIFA doesn't hate the English side. That comment was really cry-baby-ish. Sure Messi lost with Argentina, but guess what, Argentina's national team sucks. Barcelona > Argentina National Team

5. Abidal is an alright player. I don't think that's their biggest weakness though. I think Arsenal will have the advantage in the midfield over anywhere else.

6. Just because they're fit doesn't mean anything. Look at Torres when he opened for Chelsea against Liverpool. Don't blame illness or injury for him playing like shit. If a player is on, they're on. But if they're off, they can fuck up the whole game. (I'm still a fan of Torres though)

7. It's hard to compare something like that also and say that Arsenal has improved.

8. Defense-wise. I think I'll actually give the advantage to Arsenal, but only by a small margin. You can't say that Barcelona's defense is sloppy and weak though. They have a great defense, and they'll definitely give V.P. and Walcott a hard time.

9. Classness? That made no sense. If you're looking for a way to describe Barcelona's style of playing, I think the word would be fancy if anything. Especially Messi.

Long live the EPL, but I'm not hating on Arsenal or anything, I just don't think Arsenal has it. If they win, that'll be something big. We'll just have to wait till Wednesday and see how it plays out.
February 14, 2011 @ 09:11 AM
Silver Bullet

I think Barcelona will win,they are better in every department,although wouldn't completely rule out Arsenal trolling it.But that is a slim chance.They are definitely better than last year and hopefully they will have Nasri fit.But how they go about doing that I have no clue.They are not as powerful as Chelsea,so I can't see them shutting Barcelona down like Chelsea did and if they try to play Barca at their own game they will probably lose 5-0,they are nowhere near as good.So I don't know.
February 14, 2011 @ 09:17 AM
blunt_trauma

Ten Reasons Arsenal Will Thrash Barca This Week (And One Reason They Might Not):

1. Arsenal have been better this season. Barcelona may have 62 points in La Liga, but you all know La Liga is a kiddie league while the EPL is the best in the world. So to account for that and present a fair comparison, we multiplied the points tally of both teams by a
February 14, 2011 @ 01:10 PM
Shynobi

@Alex seriously i cant tell if your being sarcastic or if your actually serious....
February 14, 2011 @ 01:25 PM
sjem

My Arsenal supporting mate thinks Arsenal are gonna win at least 2/3-0 and that Wilshire is gonna boss the midfield, not Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets etc. I can't wait to laugh in his face come Thursday morning.
February 14, 2011 @ 02:57 PM
GoRubio

Milan v. Tottenham tomorrow. It'll be a good one. I'm ready to see Zlatan kill it.
February 14, 2011 @ 03:54 PM
Max S v2

for those who think Arsenal will beat Barcalona, you need the ball to win the game hahahaha.
February 14, 2011 @ 09:03 PM
GoRubio

for those who think Arsenal will beat Barcalona, you need the ball to win the game hahahaha.

POW!
February 15, 2011 @ 07:03 AM
Shynobi

I can't see spurs winning tonight but if they can get at least the away goal(every unlikely) then they still might have a chance
February 15, 2011 @ 03:09 PM
blunt_trauma

that flamini tackle has made this game very interesting... would love to hear what the spurs assistant manager said to make gattuso push him like that

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.