Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 2, 2010 @ 03:10 PM
HabsFan

25 mins of the first half of tott vs Inter...Bale is fuckin unstoppable.
November 2, 2010 @ 03:23 PM
Sensesmilla

25 mins of the first half of tott vs Inter...Bale is fuckin unstoppable.

Ya Bale is pretty much a fucking beast. Little let down from Barcalona after Messis goal letting them score a min later, see if they can bounce back and I hope Spurs holds on to their 3 points.

As if Southampton had Bale on the left wing and Walcott on the right wing at one point - scary thought right there! Would be so fun to watch.
November 2, 2010 @ 03:53 PM
TKDESIGNROOM

Inter Milan is not looking so good today.

streamzoo = redsalapao - instagram = greensalapao

November 2, 2010 @ 04:06 PM
HabsFan

It's a shame that Bale is from Wales...we'll never get to see him play on the world's biggest stage. Can he change his nationality and play for England? hahah just kiddin
November 2, 2010 @ 05:01 PM
Drebrooklyn

Bale made Inter look like shite today lol
November 2, 2010 @ 06:49 PM
mr.orange

oh wait .... gareth bale >>> maicon ? suprised

ayo teov... your inter milan team got sonned by this man. that statement is true bro, i hate to say it but bale absolutely demolished maicon tonight
November 2, 2010 @ 07:00 PM
Sensesmilla

ayo teov... your inter milan team got sonned by this man. that statement is true bro, i hate to say it but bale absolutely demolished maicon tonight

Agree, and about the nationality I thought the same thing we will most likely never see him on the biggest stage. Good job Spurs, happy for you guys. Anyone else surprised by the draw between Barcelona and Copenhagen?
November 2, 2010 @ 07:13 PM
Drebrooklyn

Maicon is losing his pace and it pains be to say this cause i love the guy
November 2, 2010 @ 10:59 PM
blunt_trauma

bale is fast as shiiiiit, he must run like a low low 10 100meters
November 3, 2010 @ 10:20 AM
sjem

It's a shame that Bale is from Wales...we'll never get to see him play on the world's biggest stage. Can he change his nationality and play for England? hahah just kiddin

The Champions League, in footballing (not commercial) terms, is the World's biggest stage. You're kidding yourself if you say it's not.
November 3, 2010 @ 10:58 AM
Drebrooklyn

the Champions League might be more popular right now but it'll never hold the prestige the world cup does. that's the real truth and that'll never change
November 3, 2010 @ 11:02 AM
J THRILLLAH

Champions League > World Cup.

November 3, 2010 @ 12:37 PM
Drebrooklyn

ask any player what they would rather win a champions league trophy or a world cup trophy and see what they say
November 3, 2010 @ 01:01 PM
sjem

But what I'm saying is that in terms of quality of football, matches and what it actually means to win the thing, the Champions League is streets ahead of the World Cup. The only reason it hasn't been like that forever is because of the original format of the European Cup, which meant that the matches weren't as competitive.
November 3, 2010 @ 01:21 PM
Drebrooklyn

i know what you meant...the Champions league only gets good in the knockouts outs just like how the world cup gets good during the knockouts as well
November 3, 2010 @ 04:10 PM
Ledger

No questions CL > WC, playing for your nation is a massive honor but club football has so much more going for it.

Fkn perfect way to start the day, wake up at half time, Anelka scores, Drogba scores and now Ivanovic smile
November 3, 2010 @ 04:39 PM
J THRILLLAH

I always thought there was more chemistry in club football, even the group matches in CL are exciting.

Nice to see Ivanovic score twice, as Chelsea roll through!

November 3, 2010 @ 06:14 PM
Crows

hnnnnnnnnnnng dat Eduardo
November 3, 2010 @ 09:16 PM
HabsFan

The Champions League, in footballing (not commercial) terms, is the World's biggest stage. You're kidding yourself if you say it's not.

I'm sorry but there is alot more people on earth who watch the world cup tournament than CL football. That is why I call it the World's biggest stage...700 million people watched the 2010 world cup final (according to Fifa) whereas Champions league finals attract something around 100 million viewers worldwide. The quality might be higher in CL play but the world cup will always be football's (soccer) biggest stage.
November 3, 2010 @ 09:25 PM
HabsFan

But what I'm saying is that in terms of quality of football, matches and what it actually means to win the thing, the Champions League is streets ahead of the World Cup. The only reason it hasn't been like that forever is because of the original format of the European Cup, which meant that the matches weren't as competitive.

Winning the CL cannot be as emotional or big as winning the World Cup...no way...you just a need a fuckin rich owner and you're automatically in contention to win it. For a sport that is considered the world's sport, you can't rely on an owner, it's your country's finest against the whole world's finest and that is much more prestigious, important and harder to win than any league competition.
November 3, 2010 @ 10:33 PM
J THRILLLAH

Winning the Champions League is huge, don't forget these clubs are trying to win their leagues, (as well as other tournaments) in between CL matches.

November 3, 2010 @ 11:02 PM
Ledger

Winning the CL cannot be as emotional or big as winning the World Cup...no way...you just a need a fuckin rich owner and you're automatically in contention to win it. For a sport that is considered the world's sport, you can't rely on an owner, it's your country's finest against the whole world's finest and that is much more prestigious, important and harder to win than any league competition.

There's such a massive gap between teams that will win the WC and teams that make up the numbers.

Look at it this year:

Spain
Germany
Netherlands
Brazil

Daylight

The rest.

There's always teams that are dark horses but unlike the WC, CL can be won by a few teams this season - Inter, Real, Barca, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Bayern, Lyon and Shaktar Donetsk all have huge chances. WC isn't harder to win than CL, you can have shitty group stage games that are unconvincing as hell yet still win the WC, Spain had an opening loss, played fairly average until later on where they fired up. You cannot do that in CL, a loss or a bad defensive game will knock you out.
November 4, 2010 @ 03:03 AM
chidane

Go Real Madrid!!!
i hope mourinho brings some trophies to Madrid this season...
November 4, 2010 @ 06:49 AM
StreetwearOverSuits

November 4, 2010 @ 04:26 PM
Max S v2

probably my worst fear when I'm running for a through ball^
November 5, 2010 @ 09:38 PM
Shaun

knocked...glad he's ok.
November 6, 2010 @ 10:46 PM
brianK11

smile
November 6, 2010 @ 10:47 PM
brianK11

cool
November 15, 2010 @ 01:36 PM
catchdonnie22

it will be typical if no english club makes it to the final this year. hoping for an arsenal vs real madrid final. Fabregas taking apart madrid will be incredible
November 15, 2010 @ 04:02 PM
go0seMUFC

^You mean Ronaldo, Super Pipa, Di Maria, and Ozil running your defense ragged?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.