Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 15, 2010 @ 02:37 PM
Sensesmilla

Lol and why on Earth would you wish to do such a thing? We're winning either the Prem or the CL this season.

Just laughed out loud at this comment. Chelsea in total control coudnt be much happer after the first half.
September 15, 2010 @ 03:06 PM
imtheman

WTTFFFF!!!
I have Fab', Chamakh, & Essien on my fantasy team and for some fucccckin reason my Anelka sub didnt process or some shit so I'm losing out on his points!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
September 15, 2010 @ 03:43 PM
imtheman

hOLY shiT... that was awesome.
I am knocking on every piece of wood around me that Arsenal keep this form up!
Carlos Vela my fellow mexican, you have made us proud!
September 15, 2010 @ 03:54 PM
sjem

coolcool

Now I hope we all learnt a little something from that performance. I hope Sir Alex was taking notes.

Taking notes on what exactly? I didn't see anything different from the Arsenal of the past 5 years and in those 5 years Sir Alex has won 6 major trophies and, well, we all know how many trophies Arsenal have won in that period don't we.
September 15, 2010 @ 04:05 PM
Drebrooklyn

coolcool

Now I hope we all learnt a little something from that performance. I hope Sir Alex was taking notes.

dude relax. you guys always beat the crappy teams and fold when it's time to play the big boys...take your win and siddown
September 15, 2010 @ 04:08 PM
TKDESIGNROOM

real madrid vs ajax!!! both of my favorite teams are playing against each other hohoho its gona be awesome!!

>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>

chelsea kicked ass again!!cool

streamzoo = redsalapao - instagram = greensalapao

September 15, 2010 @ 06:24 PM
HabsFan

Bayern! Nice win, they are going to be so legit when Robben comes back.
September 15, 2010 @ 07:13 PM
Shaun

Real Madrid vs Ajax was a bore. Damn I'd hate to play alongside Higuain, greedy motherfucker! Di Maria looked shit again, Ronaldo was way off his game..the Ozil performance was a plus point.
September 15, 2010 @ 11:19 PM
V.Lopez

dude relax. you guys always beat the crappy teams and fold when it's time to play the big boys...take your win and siddown

and wat wud you classify rangers out of curiosity??
September 15, 2010 @ 11:31 PM
J THRILLLAH

Sturridge looking good. Today was cake. Next up, Marseille.

September 16, 2010 @ 08:59 AM
Silver Bullet

It was good to see the English teams do well last night,considering United and to some degree Spurs flopped the other day.Hoping we can get an all London final in Wembley cool

And it was nice to see Carlo give some of the youngsters a run out at the end,hope we'll see more of them later on in the season.
September 16, 2010 @ 09:44 AM
Drebrooklyn

and wat wud you classify rangers out of curiosity??

doesn't matter they defended most of the game it's hard for any team to score against that
September 16, 2010 @ 11:54 AM
V.Lopez

doesn't matter they defended most of the game it's hard for any team to score against that

wat do you classify rangers?? if braga is shit then rangers are even bigger shit. braga beat sevilla in the last qualifying round, remember that
September 16, 2010 @ 02:26 PM
Drebrooklyn

who cares who they beat they had to beat them to get here now that they're here the strategy was to just take a draw...i know you're smarter than this so i'm assuming you see the situation. when they played in the qualifying they no choice but to win it was either win or go home. now at the group stage they just wanted to draw with Man. Utd. for the first game and they approached the game in that manner
September 16, 2010 @ 02:59 PM
V.Lopez

rangers didnt have to qualify, they won the SPL. the point im making is your saying arsenal beat a shit team and yes braga arent barcelona but at the same time United cudnt even muster 1 goal on Rangers who are also a shit side. Arsenal hit 6. thats a demolition job. United shud beat Rangers no matter wat. arsenal got the job done and United didnt
September 16, 2010 @ 03:00 PM
sjem

What Dre's saying is exactly right. Come on V.Lopez you know football doesn't work where because Braga beat Sevilla then they're better than some other team. You can only play the team in front of you.

And for all this bullshit I'm hearing about sacking Phelan (fair enough it was talk sport) is complete bullshit. I realise that Alex is untouchable but the blame after that falls on the players not the assistant manager who, if Sir Alex wanted, could be replaced at the drop of the hat.
September 16, 2010 @ 03:07 PM
sjem

rangers didnt have to qualify, they won the SPL. the point im making is your saying arsenal beat a shit team and yes braga arent barcelona but at the same time United cudnt even muster 1 goal on Rangers who are also a shit side. Arsenal hit 6. thats a demolition job. United shud beat Rangers no matter wat. arsenal got the job done and United didnt

Yeah because that's the way it works. And Liverpool should beat Birmingham no matter what. See how stupid it sounds?
September 16, 2010 @ 03:10 PM
sjem

EDIT: Jack Wilshere is gonna be something serious sooner rather than later.

Who do you rate more, him or Ramsay. Because personally I think Ramsay's better definitely.

(I realise they're not the same age)
September 16, 2010 @ 03:13 PM
V.Lopez

Yeah because that's the way it works. And Liverpool should beat Birmingham no matter what. See how stupid it sounds?

liverpool shud beat them no matter wat same way united shud beat rangers
September 16, 2010 @ 03:14 PM
V.Lopez

teams parking the bus has never stopped united before.
September 16, 2010 @ 03:36 PM
sjem

But we've rarely played without a decent creative midfielder/berbatov before. God knows why we sent Cleverley out on loan but kept Darren "All I can do is shoot" Gibson. He won't be here this time next year i guarantee it.
September 16, 2010 @ 08:31 PM
Alan_Watts

damn...avoided all soccer news to watch the united/rangers replay on foxsoccer channel... my boy valenciasadsadsadsadsad... guess oberton is gonnah have to step up
September 16, 2010 @ 09:04 PM
Drebrooklyn

Oberton is skilled but yet a tat too slow...if you play him and Berbatov starting i feel the game will be slowed greatly
September 17, 2010 @ 01:19 AM
sjem

You serious? Obertan's one of the quickest players in our team. But he doesn't have the composure or experience to perform well every week and always make the right decision when it comes to taking on a player/crossing/passing.

I am looking forward to a long stretch of Nani on the right though. Hope Valencia's injury doesn't keep him out for too long mind you.
September 17, 2010 @ 07:35 AM
Crows

^ yeah Obertan looks sick

Early days but can't help but think about how the CL could pan out after that performance. Nice to see Vela score too. cool

oi sjem do you not rate Gibson? I've always thought his game was hit and hope but a lot of the United fans I know love him. Also what do you make of Bebe? Kind of harsh that he's already getting slated and he's not even started a proper game yet.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1312739/Bebe-dire-Manchester-United-debut--7-4m-striker-makes-reserves-bow.html
September 17, 2010 @ 08:37 AM
V.Lopez

Oberton is skilled but yet a tat too slow...if you play him and Berbatov starting i feel the game will be slowed greatly

obertan is lightning quick cmon now
September 17, 2010 @ 10:04 AM
Drebrooklyn

are you serious? that dude is slow as shit...are we watching the same dude? lol
September 17, 2010 @ 11:00 AM
imtheman

I'm not watching anybody other than my boy Fab' showing why he's worth well over the
September 17, 2010 @ 11:59 AM
Drebrooklyn

until he gets hurt cause you know it's coming
September 17, 2010 @ 12:32 PM
sjem

are you serious? that dude is slow as shit...are we watching the same dude? lol

Trust me man, he's one of the quickest players in our squad. You'll see next time he plays I suppose.

And to the guy who asked about Bebe and Gibson, I think that Gibson is definitely not at a high enough level for a top 10 premiership club and I seriously doubt he ever will be and well Bebe, I don't know what to make of him yet but I'm not going to criticise him just yet.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.