Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 28, 2011 @ 03:45 PM
FROADS

Damn, reading my own post just now.. That's some cold blooded shit haha..Real talk, to each his own. The only English player i ever liked n still enjoy watching is Paul Scholes.

In fact, Paul Scholes(Prime)> Xavi..just slightly doe
April 28, 2011 @ 04:23 PM
imtheman

from what I saw of that "classico" was a fuckin disgrace to REAL football. Red cards, diving, shit talking, ref harrasment.. Barca is willing to do whatever it takes to win and yet their supporters are proud of the attitude that they take on their football. Even as much as I hate United and their diving at times, etc, its nowhere NEAR that shit that Barca pulls. Its disgraceful to the beautiful game and if thats what makes that a "classico," I'll be just fine never seeing another one again.
Busquets is probably one of the biggest piece of shits I have ever seen. Yesterday and this is enough for me. Alves is another brilliant diver.. I swear, both need oscars for the shit they pull:

April 28, 2011 @ 04:39 PM
FROADS

^u act like Real was playing well. Barca had 80 percent possession while Real was just fucking defending, refusing to attack. The foul on Alves may not have been, but the intention was there. What if Alves had actually left his leg out there n Pepe had actually hit him? He could have severely injured him. N if we go by that logic, a red card should only be taken out on a player who has inflicted pain on an opposing player? How stupid does that sound? Waiting for another person to get injured in order to justify a blatant foul? lol I'm pretty sure FIFA rules states that intention to hit someone without the ball-did the image show Pepe slightly touching the ball? NO- merits as much a red card as actually hitting someone without the ball.
April 28, 2011 @ 04:43 PM
blunt_trauma

dude it wasn't a red card offense...
April 28, 2011 @ 04:52 PM
FROADS

Lol was pepe's foot anywhere near the ball? Was pepe's foot above Alves's ankle but more near his knee?

Now, please bear with me 4 a bit.

At the speed Pepe was going, had Alves not managed to move his leg like he luckily did yesterday, what do you think would have happened? "Oh yeah, he deserved that red card"-- Would be what most people would say, right?

But don't you see the stupidity in that? In order for a player to get a red card, he has to inflict pain all while disregarding intention.
April 28, 2011 @ 05:26 PM
imtheman

^u act like Real was playing well. Barca had 80 percent possession while Real was just fucking defending, refusing to attack. The foul on Alves may not have been, but the intention was there. What if Alves had actually left his leg out there n Pepe had actually hit him? He could have severely injured him. N if we go by that logic, a red card should only be taken out on a player who has inflicted pain on an opposing player? How stupid does that sound? Waiting for another person to get injured in order to justify a blatant foul? lol I'm pretty sure FIFA rules states that intention to hit someone without the ball-did the image show Pepe slightly touching the ball? NO- merits as much a red card as actually hitting someone without the ball.

Well you must be the smartest football person in the world because God knows refs dont think with logic now do they. We've seen worse with NO red card (De Jong v Alonso) and we've seen less with a red card.
I could care less how Real or Barca played.. these two teams are touted as "best", "prestigious", and "great" clubs, but they both killed the way the game should be played, thats my point. Mourinho doesnt care to be pretty, he just wants the result which gets him trophies, but at the same time upsets fans. Barca' play well, move the ball well, but fake and mislead the ref anytime they can to gain an advantage and the refs fuckin fall for it!! It seems like every match Barca is invloved with, they often have a player sent off from the opposite team versus how often a Barca player is sent off.
April 28, 2011 @ 05:59 PM
Drebrooklyn

I just hope the ref is Howard Webb for the finals but i don't think it'll be him since he's English. Some higher up needs to come out against Barcelona on how the whole teams crowds the ref whenever there is a foul. No other teams do that, you might see 3 or 4 players depending on the foul but not a whole team. It's really crazy they allow it to happen. And any little touch they act like somebody shot them with a gun. I aint mad at em though because if you got away with that stuff every game we all would probably do it #GloryManUtd
April 28, 2011 @ 06:24 PM
DeWale2

Anyone that argues that La Liga is better than the Premiership is entitled to their opinion, however wrong that opinion is.

I'm sorry, but that match was absolutely shite.

I can't believe that I'm actually hoping United rip Barca a new one in the final. I'm not even bitter about them beating Arsenal, I just think that although they're great to watch, there's definitely an unsavoury element to their play that everyone likes to ignore.
April 28, 2011 @ 06:32 PM
brasil

This Brazilian kid can argue all he likes, there is a reason why European clubs are universally supported whereas little football fans watch/follow Brazilian league soccer. And tell me, why do all your young players leave Brazil? Why is it always that they leave before their 20 years old? Better standard of football. Just because you produce the best players doesn't automatically make your league as good.

Club World Cup... teams don't care about that trophy 1% of what they care about the Champions League or domestic league, the fans don't care either. It's underdog football, a big team with little desire against a smaller team who will do everything to win.

Okay, maybe I didn't make myself clear enough (No Sarcasm)..What I'm trying to say is..World football has been set in phases. For a very, very long time Brazilian League was the best in the World. Nowadays, I would even agree that today (04/28/2011)..the best European team will beat the best Brazilian team and this is based off the last years Championship. At no point did I ever say, that the Brazilian League is the best of all time and will always be that way. All I was trying to say is our League isn't some bullshit League like some of you are making it out to be.

So if we produce the best players, how is it possible for our League to be so sub-par to Europeans? I think you said "Crushed" by any EPL Team, you don't think that's a bit too far?

In regards to our players, it's quite a simple answer. Money, that's pretty much it. Brazilian players hardly dream of playing in Europe, but they do dream about making money. Once that chance comes to make "European Money" they take it, it's a pretty easy thing to understand. But this tends to be more of a present day occurrence.

And to the other guy, there's no point..He already asked me if I was "mad", so that's not going to go anywhere.
April 28, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
blunt_trauma

Lol was pepe's foot anywhere near the ball? Was pepe's foot above Alves's ankle but more near his knee?

Now, please bear with me 4 a bit.

At the speed Pepe was going, had Alves not managed to move his leg like he luckily did yesterday, what do you think would have happened? "Oh yeah, he deserved that red card"-- Would be what most people would say, right?

But don't you see the stupidity in that? In order for a player to get a red card, he has to inflict pain all while disregarding intention.

yes i do see your "intention" argument but the ball was there to be won
www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/OlbFl.gif
April 28, 2011 @ 09:59 PM
Drebrooklyn

The reason Brazilians leave is for money and we all know this. If you could make millions somewhere else i'm sure we all would go. I'm sure if the Brazilians had it their way they'd stay in Brazil if the money was right
April 29, 2011 @ 01:11 AM
loop

Barca will take it, easily
April 29, 2011 @ 06:58 AM
DStyles

[QUOTE=

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

April 29, 2011 @ 11:49 AM
theconqueror

barcelona fought fire with fire. madrid's fouling and dirty play over the last 4 games has been insane.

copa del rey game...

its a damn shame barcelona (alves/pedro and the team crowding the ref) had to stoop down to madrid's level of play. with how madrid has played in the previous games this year, its evident that they go out to foul and disrupt rather than play. barcelona knew this so they used this to their advantage. pepe put himself in a situation of either receiving a yellow/red card. it was harsh (shin high, studs up), yes, but his reputation precedes him.

This is the reaction I expected from people that know fuck all about football. Pepe and Ramos are not dirty players, what are you talking about? They're aggressive, tenacious players, you'll never see them dive. They're clean but 'hard' players.

LOL "you sound like youre from london".

and to those who say barcelona cant win without a red card...

you member dubbai
April 29, 2011 @ 03:05 PM
blunt_trauma

April 29, 2011 @ 03:12 PM
imtheman

how I hope United screw Barca with a last minute winner and deny them anything after all the acting & "beautiful" football theyve provided us.
April 29, 2011 @ 03:19 PM
mr.orange

smh
April 29, 2011 @ 03:53 PM
Max S v2

hahahah unbelievable, I'm really rooting for Man U to beat the spanish fagboys
April 30, 2011 @ 12:17 AM
loop

lol at everyone thinking Man U will beat Barcelona
April 30, 2011 @ 11:29 AM
blunt_trauma

no you idiot... everyone is rooting for manchester united to beat barca
May 1, 2011 @ 03:51 PM
gnar

hahahah unbelievable, I'm really rooting for Man U to beat the spanish fagboys

Yeah, it gets out of hand with that crap. I think they should use replay and card them for trying out for an acting audition.
May 2, 2011 @ 08:48 AM
mr.orange

smh, almost like a conspiracy, some of barcelona's players were a disgrace
May 3, 2011 @ 02:56 PM
brasil

Am I fucking crazy or did the ref really stop the game for a foul on Mascherano?

UEFA is a fucking joke, Ronaldo takes a foul..falls and makes contact with Mascherano's heel..

Mascherano proceeds to yell at the top of his lungs in agony..

and then Higauin's goal gets disallowed..?

Besides that Real hasn't been playing shit, but I can't stand to watch fucking decisions like that..Especially from that cunt of a diver Mascherano.
May 3, 2011 @ 03:01 PM
mrscrouge

^ yep, smh
May 3, 2011 @ 03:06 PM
brasil

Fucking ridiculous.

I'm in no way a Real supporter, but to see this type of shit happen..EVERY FUCKING TIME they play a team that has the capability to beat them it get's fucking annoying and pointless to watch.
May 3, 2011 @ 04:19 PM
blunt_trauma

the fuck man... madrid looked like the swedish national team out there... they were playing long balls all damn game
May 3, 2011 @ 04:52 PM
DubbAi

Barcelona mascherano and co make me fucking sick to the core i cant stand these fukcing cunts they are the slimiest team of all time theyre a team of snakes fucking cunts rolling around 16 times marcelo and diarra have been immense tonight they deserve more than this i honestly wouldnt give a shit if this barca side died tonight the world would be a better place without them. Every single decision has gone their way the ref hasnt given a single foul to madrid and has given every free kick after every one of barcelona's dives messi the cunt included
May 3, 2011 @ 05:20 PM
brasil

Diarra was amazing..I did however love how every clean shoulder-to-shoulder challenge with a Barcelona player was always considered a foul just because the Barca player went to ground. Their players really are untouchable..

The disallowed goal really threw me over to be honest, I stopped watching for a while. I don't even understand how a ref can look at that and consider it a foul on Mascherano by Ronaldo..
May 4, 2011 @ 03:37 PM
DStyles

We're in the final cool

Lets just hope those world class actors of Barca stick to playing sokkar and not acting.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 4, 2011 @ 03:40 PM
mrscrouge

ManU gon' murk them off broadway Barca clowns ( - Messi)

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.