FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 27, 2011 @ 03:14 PM
DStyles

lol esos hijo de puta del Barca le gustan tirarse hasta por una manotada

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

April 27, 2011 @ 03:34 PM
loop

hahahah way too easy!!!!!!
April 27, 2011 @ 03:42 PM
FROADS

Messi is the best in the world right now. Ronaldo is nowhere near Messi's level...DAMN...How many times did Ronaldo touch the ball? How many times did Messi touch the ball?? That's the difference.
April 27, 2011 @ 03:49 PM
mrscrouge

Overall the game was wack. Bad quality football. Messi's goals were good, especially the second one: though he should've gotten a yellow for that shove jumping foul. Also to be fair that was a real hard foul by Pepe. idk why Mourinho was also given a red card though?
+ why does he keep taking out Ozil, dude's a playmaker.. i think ozil> di maria. him, adebayor, and cr7 should be on the far end.

Hala Madrid! Hopefully we can take them next game

P.S messi > CR7
April 27, 2011 @ 03:52 PM
Shynobi

Madrid have to do United a couple favours in the second leg.
Take out a few players.
April 27, 2011 @ 03:52 PM
FROADS

lol Ozil fuckin chokes in big games...Kaka(when he's in form) >>>>> "fish eyes" Ozil
April 27, 2011 @ 03:58 PM
mr.orange

Probably the worst game of football I have seen.

Barcelona are actually a disgrace to football. You'll all hate on me for telling the truth, but this team are a disgrace and should be punished accordingly. If justice was served, Barcelona would have 3/4 players sent off every game for diving and other things.

Busquets and Pedro specifically are embarrassments. All that diving, has ruined football. And the refereeing just proves that outside of British football, the refereeing is poor and far too strict, you can't even tackle a player without getting a card.

Pepe's tackle was nothing in comparison to what you get in British football. I'd love to see Pedro play in Sunday league football where I'm from, he wouldn't last five minutes, he'd request substitution. Pepe's tackle was barely even a yellow, it was only a red because of Alves' reaction from getting clipped.

Messi is a wonderful player but the players around him, Pedro, Busquets, Alves, are disgraces to football.
April 27, 2011 @ 04:04 PM
FROADS

Barcelona are actually a disgrace to football. You'll all hate on me for telling the truth, but this team are a disgrace and should be punished accordingly. If justice was served, Barcelona would have 3/4 players sent off every game for diving and other things.

Busquets and Pedro specifically are embarrassments. All that diving, has ruined football. And the refereeing just proves that outside of British football, the refereeing is poor and far too strict, you can't even tackle a player without getting a card.

Pepe's tackle was nothing in comparison to what you get in British football. I'd love to see Pedro play in Sunday league football where I'm from, he wouldn't last five minutes, he'd request substitution. Pepe's tackle was barely even a yellow, it was only a red because of Alves' reaction from getting clipped.

Messi is a wonderful player but the players around him, Pedro, Busquets, Alves, are disgraces to football.

WTF are u rambling about? Have u seen the way Ramos, Pepe, n Alonso play? They're dirty as fuck...In the last game, Pepe almost broke Messi's foot. British football is boring as fuck.. Long balls, no rhythm, rarely dribble at defenders n rely solely on fast pace shoulder technique. Yeah, British football is so fuckin appealing. Go watch a libertadores game n you'll see players with grace n flair, not boring ass games that put a kid to sleep.

LOL don't get me started on that brute Adebayor, I'm pretty sure putting your hands on an opponent's face is what he learned in England.
April 27, 2011 @ 04:19 PM
mr.orange

This is the reaction I expected from people that know fuck all about football. Pepe and Ramos are not dirty players, what are you talking about? They're aggressive, tenacious players, you'll never see them dive. They're clean but 'hard' players.

You don't watch British football fella, don't talk about it when you don't even know. I watch pretty much every game, I am a season ticket holder of a Premier League team, I watch enough to give a valid opinion, and your 'opinion' is not valid.

'Brute Adebayor' is LAUGHABLE. He's a physical striker, just because he's not twinkle toes Messi or Villa doesn't mean he's a brute, that's narrow-minded. He is a good player, strong in the air, good at holding the ball up.

Things like hands in the face are much more common in Spain, you don't have a clue what you're even talking about so don't step to someone who has watched the Premiership for 15 years and La Liga for almost 10 and make ridiculous claims like these.
April 27, 2011 @ 04:23 PM
go0seMUFC

I concur with violence.

I didn't enjoy watching this game AT ALL! These are the two top Spanish sides, in club football, in the world. It was so embarrassing to watch either side. That substitution was pretty insulting at the end. Yet I couldn't help to chuckle.

Passion is obv. not allowed in Champions League football.

Will double post because I'm a bit drunk...
April 27, 2011 @ 04:25 PM
FROADS

So being aggressive warrants the right to elbow an opponent in the face? Get real dude, that's why the EPL fails in so many ways. It's more of a physical display than a football game. Barca are playing like a '90s Brazilian national team. Pure possession followed by superb dribbling. That's the type of football you see in South America..That's my take. Watch a Libertadores game, trust. Nothing but skill.
April 27, 2011 @ 04:30 PM
mrscrouge

WTF are u rambling about? Have u seen the way Ramos, Pepe, n Alonso play? They're dirty as fuck...In the last game, Pepe almost broke Messi's foot. British football is boring as fuck.. Long balls, no rhythm, rarely dribble at defenders n rely solely on fast pace shoulder technique. Yeah, British football is so fuckin appealing. Go watch a libertadores game n you'll see players with grace n flair, not boring ass games that put a kid to sleep.

LOL don't get me started on that brute Adebayor, I'm pretty sure putting your hands on an opponent's face is what he learned in England.

You might consider them dirty but it's really just a different style..tougher play. There's a difference. One of the players that strikes me as "dirty" in RM is Arbeloa, and he doesnt necessarely play as rough as Pepe/Ramos/Alonso.
As far as English football, its all about strategy, vision of the field i.e cleaner/longer passes etc.. I personally enjoy it a lot more than watching some random Mexican soccer match where the whole match consists of the strikers failing @ dribbling against the defenders and then diving. No racist.
April 27, 2011 @ 04:32 PM
FROADS

lol when did I ever say something about mexican soccer?? I'd rather watch baseball than that piece of shit league. I said South American: Brazilian, Argentinean, Colombian, Chilean, etc.
April 27, 2011 @ 04:36 PM
FROADS

I'm just gonna leave this here to show that it's never been about physicality but skill..even a lil guy like Romario coulda raped the EPL

April 27, 2011 @ 04:38 PM
mr.orange

Elbow in the face? What are you talking about? I can't remember a blatant elbow incident in the Premiership, I see it all the time when watching Spanish football.

I've watched Libertadores. Brazilian teams would get absolutely destroyed by British teams.

EDIT: Two of those goals were mistakes... hardly great pieces of skill.
April 27, 2011 @ 04:43 PM
DubbAi

Fuck off. Barca have done it again, can't win a fucking game without cheating and getting a player sent off. What a joke.
April 27, 2011 @ 04:45 PM
go0seMUFC

So being aggressive warrants the right to elbow an opponent in the face? Get real dude, that's why the EPL fails in so many ways. It's more of a physical display than a football game. Barca are playing like a '90s Brazilian national team. Pure possession followed by superb dribbling. That's the type of football you see in South America..That's my take. Watch a Libertadores game, trust. Nothing but skill.

I've watched plenty of Libertadores games to tell you that it's not all skill at times. The midfields display weak efforts at 50/50s. Hence the reason why it's so entertaining and goes to and fro.

a lot of people(redscafe posters) were saying United didn't have the squad to win champions league, soo close to wembley!!!

Errrrone saying Spurs, Chelski, and Gooners had extra motivation going into Wembley. Only one team in England has the hunger and will to do so.
April 27, 2011 @ 04:45 PM
GuyMontag

Elbow in the face? What are you talking about? I can't remember a blatant elbow incident in the Premiership, I see it all the time when watching Spanish football.

I've watched Libertadores. Brazilian teams would get absolutely destroyed by British teams.

EDIT: Two of those goals were mistakes... hardly great pieces of skill.

April 27, 2011 @ 04:58 PM
sjem

^Yeah, there have been a few this year alone to be honest. That being said epl>la liga
April 27, 2011 @ 05:00 PM
April 27, 2011 @ 05:25 PM
Max S v2

edit: '09 finals rematch... that's if my boy CR7 aka the best sokkar player in the world doesn't eliminates that bitch ass argentinian and his barca crew which he will.

nice

is this real?
April 27, 2011 @ 10:35 PM
brasil

April 27, 2011 @ 11:33 PM
Alan_Watts

wait a minute... with the players that real has, they don't have the confidence to possess and attack against barca? wow... i guess they have to chase at the nou camp, it should make for a much much better game. Peepe in the middle was terrible today, every time he,lass or alonso won the ball they gave it away. Barca were a disgrace with all the diving, and faking injuries. When pepe went in for that challenge, the whole barcalona team converged onto the ref like fucking locust...there was too much hype this game was destined to be a total let down...
edebayor
ronaldo-kaka-ozil
alonso-lass
marcelo-arbeloa-carvalho-albiol

4-2-3-1 atttack attack attack

edit:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh6VzoN4Px8
WTF i don't know valdes as a person, i'm sure hes a nice guy or what not but on the field he is an ass to fullest...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxiszACcysY
after reading some of mourino's post match comments i kinda get where he was comming from tactic wise, keep game 0-0 bring on the attacking players as the game wore on and barca's confidence grew weaker... red card killed it though...
April 28, 2011 @ 01:18 AM
EMU OG

This idea that Europe is the final frontier of football gets really old. Don't forget where you Europeans go searching for players.

/QUOTE]

Linking us to a bunch of friendlies in the early to mid 90's doesn't help your cause. EPL was just starting then. I would really like to see games between EPL teams now and south american teams.
April 28, 2011 @ 09:14 AM
brasil

This idea that Europe is the final frontier of football gets really old. Don't forget where you Europeans go searching for players.

Linking us to a bunch of friendlies in the early to mid 90's doesn't help your cause. EPL was just starting then. I would really like to see games between EPL teams now and south american teams.

Friendlies? Is that some sort of a joke, those are FIFA Club World Cup Finals and Intercontinental Cup World Finals and Semi Finals.

And don't give me this shit since the Premier League was started in the 90s, it doesn't change the fact that some of the most prestige teams were still dominating in the football league, which you know..was founded right before the fucking turn of the century..(AKA 1888 )

Out of all finals between a European Club and a Brasilian Club, only once has a European team beat a Brasilian in the final. And that was between Bayern Munich v Cruzeiro in 1976.
April 28, 2011 @ 12:19 PM
Drebrooklyn

half you guys talk out your ass without bringing fact. sometimes i just gotta laugh
April 28, 2011 @ 01:36 PM
mr.orange

This Brazilian kid can argue all he likes, there is a reason why European clubs are universally supported whereas little football fans watch/follow Brazilian league soccer. And tell me, why do all your young players leave Brazil? Why is it always that they leave before their 20 years old? Better standard of football. Just because you produce the best players doesn't automatically make your league as good.

Club World Cup... teams don't care about that trophy 1% of what they care about the Champions League or domestic league, the fans don't care either. It's underdog football, a big team with little desire against a smaller team who will do everything to win.
April 28, 2011 @ 01:53 PM
FROADS

lol^ this guy. British players are the most overrated players in the history of the game. Their media tends to inflate EPL players so much that they forget to realize that, at best, they only possess average skills. Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney, and any other English footballer you can name in the last 20 years have failed to produce plays by the likes of Messi, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Rivaldo, Ronaldo, etc. Now, the latter that i have mentioned are remarkable to the point of where you can just press play on a youtube video n admire their skills. I can't speak 4 none of your overhyped players that hit their reality once they participate in a real tournament like the world cup where they get exposed like Prince Harry doin lines of coke. Get real, son.

Why don't you go drown your sorrows with your old man at some pub where they talk about how George Best n Bobby Charlton used to kill it in the '60s. For now, just try to stay in touch with your reality n accept the fact that English football is boring as fuck n almost always have to search 4 players in foreign countries so they could liven up that miserable league. N since we're goin by logic, shouldn't England's National team be the best since 90 percent of their players play in the EPL? Yeah, that's what i thought
April 28, 2011 @ 01:53 PM
EMU OG

Friendlies? Is that some sort of a joke, those are FIFA Club World Cup Finals and Intercontinental Cup World Finals and Semi Finals.

And don't give me this shit since the Premier League was started in the 90s, it doesn't change the fact that some of the most prestige teams were still dominating in the football league, which you know..was founded right before the fucking turn of the century..(AKA 1888 )

Out of all finals between a European Club and a Brasilian Club, only once has a European team beat a Brasilian in the final. And that was between Bayern Munich v Cruzeiro in 1976.

Club world cup finals... basically a friendly.

You mad bro? Keep watching your scrappy, no defense-discipline league, I'll keep watching the EPL
April 28, 2011 @ 03:18 PM
Max S v2

lol^ this guy. British players are the most overrated players in the history of the game. Their media tends to inflate EPL players so much that they forget to realize that, at best, they only possess average skills. Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney, and any other English footballer you can name in the last 20 years have failed to produce plays by the likes of Messi, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Rivaldo, Ronaldo, etc. Now, the latter that i have mentioned are remarkable to the point of where you can just press play on a youtube video n admire their skills. I can't speak 4 none of your overhyped players that hit their reality once they participate in a real tournament like the world cup where they get exposed like Prince Harry doin lines of coke. Get real, son.

Why don't you go drown your sorrows with your old man at some pub where they talk about how George Best n Bobby Charlton used to kill it in the '60s. For now, just try to stay in touch with your reality n accept the fact that English football is boring as fuck n almost always have to search 4 players in foreign countries so they could liven up that miserable league. N since we're goin by logic, shouldn't England's National team be the best since 90 percent of their players play in the EPL? Yeah, that's what i thought

be quiet, you have never even been anywhere near playing professional soccer and never will

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.