Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 13, 2011 @ 06:28 PM
teov

Jose Mourinho > Leonardo...Just saying

you had a doubt ?
Leo is just a noob , he needs to coach a smaller team first , he can do waaaay better in a team where he ain't forced to win something , the pressure is a bitch to handle

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

April 13, 2011 @ 06:34 PM
AKSE

LOL Not in the Champions League you wont razz>sad

meh we won it 5 times so were jus givin u some time to catch up cool
April 13, 2011 @ 06:36 PM
DubbAi

I'm just going off from your "You think you'll be able to handle the current champions" speech. What Inter did last year was remarkable, believe me, but all because of Jose Mourinho. If Mourinho were still managing this Inter side, I would have not said that. Now, you have Leondro (who is a decent manager, honestly)is no match for a legend like Sir Alex Ferguson, who experienced 100 European nights (Just astonishing, isn't it). Ferguson knows this stage just like how he knows his shoe size. Like you said, Leo is a noob, and that is why I think you lot would be an easier opponent than Schalke...

So basically, an Inter under Jose, a bit tough

an Inter under leo, easy bollocks! But it really doesn't matter now, does it? smile
April 13, 2011 @ 06:45 PM
DubbAi

At your rate, time should be very valuable as it will take you lot another 5 years to qualify for the CL. We'll surpass ya by then surely smile
April 13, 2011 @ 09:19 PM
go0seMUFC

suprised

I meant ahead of them on the field. Like, Carrick and Fletcher withdrawn, and Anderson as the most advanced midfielder.

Edit.

Also, Carrick has RECENTLY come back to form. Still, he's been very suspect after his 2 year stunt. Lost the ball too easily and wasn't focused at all.
April 13, 2011 @ 09:40 PM
DubbAi

I meant ahead of them on the field. Like, Carrick and Fletcher withdrawn, and Anderson as the most advanced midfielder.

I wouldn't mind that actually. If we're going to use him as an AM, then he needs to make a drastic improvement on his stamina. 40 to 60 minutes here and there ain't going to cut it, especially if you want to be in the world class ranks (to whoever said that he'll be a world class MF some pages ago)

However, Anderson has been good with the reserves lately, and he scored a decent goal too. He'll get a run of games before the season ends.

So we'll see.....
April 13, 2011 @ 09:51 PM
DubbAi

Also, Carrick has RECENTLY come back to form. Still, he's been very suspect after his 2 year stunt. Lost the ball too easily and wasn't focused at all.

Didn't see this at first...

I think Carrick plays best when there is someone else beside him to dictate the play and he isn't relied upon so much for that side of the game. It's tricky because Fletch and Anderson are decent players, but not ideal partners for Carrick in a 442 formation...

Him and Giggs/Scholes in the middle of the park is a match made in heaven! Giggs compliments him perfectly as he's willing to push further on and create, whilst also not leaving Carrick to do the tracking all on his own, plus Giggs skill and movement opens up space for Carrick's progressive passing game.

w/e though....Carrick has found his form in the last month, and long may it continue!!! That must have been an awesome 2 year holiday for Carrick! HOW WAS THE WEATHER, SON?!

I'm fecking off to bed now...razz
April 14, 2011 @ 11:26 AM
Drebrooklyn

I highly doubt that. You're from BK FFS, and I'm pretty sure you've never walked on grass before let alone a football pitch.

i'm from Brooklyn so i don't know about football? haha good one you just sound more ignorant as you type keep it up
April 14, 2011 @ 02:27 PM
GoodAssJob

Reports claim Schalke has gained 50 million from their CL advanture, so far. Really good for them, hope they'll invest it in quality players and pay off their debt.

Neuer is the man, second best goalie I've seen in recent years, only behind Gigi Buffon.
April 14, 2011 @ 03:10 PM
brasil

I wouldn't mind that actually. If we're going to use him as an AM, then he needs to make a drastic improvement on his stamina. 40 to 60 minutes here and there ain't going to cut it, especially if you want to be in the world class ranks (to whoever said that he'll be a world class MF some pages ago)

However, Anderson has been good with the reserves lately, and he scored a decent goal too. He'll get a run of games before the season ends.

So we'll see.....

Anderson is an AM, just in the Man United system he plays as a CM mostly due to the 4-4-2, in fact I've even caught him playing as a CDM.
April 14, 2011 @ 04:38 PM
blunt_trauma

Anderson is a AM, just in the Man United system he plays as a CM mostly due to the 4-4-2, in fact I've even caught him playing as a CDM.

yo i thought you were located in DC, my friends and I play a bunch of pick up on the georgetown turf field, was going to see if you wanted to come by this summer
April 14, 2011 @ 04:58 PM
brasil

yo i thought you were located in DC, my friends and I play a bunch of pick up on the georgetown turf field, was going to see if you wanted to come by this summer

For real? That's legit..Actually..I might go there tonight..(Yeah, I'm still in DC/Maryland)

I usually bring like 6 different colored shirts and try to find teams who need an extra player lol..

Let me know though, I'm dying to play more times a week. In fact I'm off of work all week..

Edit; Oops, I read Georgetown as Germantown..Either way..let me know.
April 14, 2011 @ 06:55 PM
go0seMUFC

So we'll see.....

Agreed on his fitness. He's so explosive during the beginning, then loses lots of steam towards the late stages. As for Carrick, he has plenty of targets to choose from now that all the attacking players are available.
April 14, 2011 @ 07:12 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

True that. And how many Premier League trophies?
April 22, 2011 @ 08:34 PM
AKSE

True that. And how many Premier League trophies?

god damn, you seem to be jealous of the most successful team in English football >sad oh and we've won the league 18 times, but as for the barclays premier league we seem to be taking a break from success smile
April 23, 2011 @ 04:58 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

god damn, you seem to be jealous of the most successful team in english football >sad oh and we've won the league 18 times, but as for the barclays premier league we seem to be taking a break from success smile

true dat!
April 24, 2011 @ 11:39 AM
Max S v2

liverpool next season will make a run for the title
April 24, 2011 @ 11:41 AM
sjem

Lmao
April 24, 2011 @ 02:04 PM
Max S v2

Lmao

hahah really?If we had daglish the whole season we would be top 4 if not better
April 24, 2011 @ 04:03 PM
sjem

You're squad's capable of a 4th place finish at best.
April 24, 2011 @ 04:19 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

hahah really?If we had daglish the whole season we would be top 4 if not better

If the Genie from Aladdin was around at the start of the season, Liverpool would have won the quadruple.
April 24, 2011 @ 11:14 PM
Max S v2

You're squad's capable of a 4th place finish at best.

your*

and no, probably better actually
April 25, 2011 @ 07:08 AM
sjem

Well it's not better than ours, Chelsea's, Arsenal's, City's and arguably Tottenham's so yeah, you'll have to do some spending in the summer to reach those champions league spots.
April 26, 2011 @ 10:05 AM
teov

I'm just going off from your "You think you'll be able to handle the current champions" speech. What Inter did last year was remarkable, believe me, but all because of Jose Mourinho. If Mourinho were still managing this Inter side, I would have not said that. Now, you have Leondro (who is a decent manager, honestly)is no match for a legend like Sir Alex Ferguson, who experienced 100 European nights (Just astonishing, isn't it). Ferguson knows this stage just like how he knows his shoe size. Like you said, Leo is a noob, and that is why I think you lot would be an easier opponent than Schalke...

So basically, an Inter under Jose, a bit tough

an Inter under leo, easy bollocks! But it really doesn't matter now, does it? smile

schalke got it easily because they took inter in the worst part of the season , I don't think we would take a 2-5 again in a rematch now .... but the CL is already gone , so .... you know sad
I hope we will take the italian league cup , possibly against AC Milan , that would be the 6th trophy in 2010-10 year (not the season) ... not bad at all smile

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

April 26, 2011 @ 11:08 AM
Dhercules

^ dudes right Shalke did take it easy
April 26, 2011 @ 12:18 PM
DubbAi

We have Sir Alex on our side, Schalke don't. Which by definition makes me more excited than nervous
April 26, 2011 @ 03:40 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

Phew! I was getting nervous when Neuer was beasting suprised and Man Utd couldn't score, but in the end they got there cool
April 26, 2011 @ 03:41 PM
blunt_trauma

a lot of people(redscafe posters) were saying United didn't have the squad to win champions league, soo close to wembley!!!
April 26, 2011 @ 03:53 PM
Drebrooklyn

Neuer is great but no keeper can keep everything out being under that much pressure. We dominated and they played like they were scared. I wish we scored a couple more but i'm happy with the overall performance tonight. On to Arsenal
April 27, 2011 @ 08:17 AM
Shynobi

Barcelona v Madrid Tonight, pre-match prediction
Barcelona 3-1 Win

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.