300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
April 6, 2011 @ 04:20 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

I guess we're not allowed to have penalties in the CL. Had a few chances too. It's not over yet.

Karma is a bitch. smilecool
April 6, 2011 @ 11:57 PM
go0seMUFC

Watching United puts me on edge!!! The defense stayed tight, as Vidic promised. This allowed Chelsea too many dangerous crosses. This CANNOT happen at Old Trafford. We better kill them early once more.
April 7, 2011 @ 06:42 PM
DubbAi

I guess we're not allowed to have penalties in the CL. Had a few chances too. It's not over yet.

YOU WHAT?!?!? YOU WHAT??!?!?! Now YOU know how it feels when all the decision go against your way!

I am still buzzing from last night, and reading goosemufc's post just sent chills down my spine! coolWhat an absolute display of football from us the other night! Proud of all the lads! A job well done!!! It's been so long since we've got a winning result at the bridge with a lot of bullshit calls over the years, but this time the table has turned and United came up on top!!!! COME ON UNITED!!! TAKE ME HOME UNITED ROAD !!! HELLLLLLO HELOLOOOOOOOOOOOOO>sad>sad>sad

And how about that goal?!?! Everything about it was class..Carrick's ball, Giggsy's touch, to Rooney's finish....

Poetry in motion! coolcoolcoolcool
April 7, 2011 @ 08:00 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

YOU WHAT?!?!? YOU WHAT??!?!?! Now YOU know how it feels when all the decision go against your way!

I am still buzzing from last night, and reading goosemufc's post just sent chills down my spine! coolWhat an absolute display of football from us the other night! Proud of all the lads! A job well done!!! It's been so long since we've got a winning result at the bridge with a lot of bullshit calls over the years, but this time the table has turned and United came up on top!!!! COME ON UNITED!!! TAKE ME HOME UNITED ROAD !!! HELLLLLLO HELOLOOOOOOOOOOOOO>sad>sad>sad

And how about that goal?!?! Everything about it was class..Carrick's ball, Giggsy's touch, to Rooney's finish....

Epic post my ♥♥♥♥♥ cool
April 9, 2011 @ 02:43 AM
go0seMUFC

Yeah man, United took it's time to discover form. Valencia reuniting with the squad was key. Because Rooney and Nani have different play as opposed to when all three of them play together. They work really hard to track back at times and that makes a difference in matches. They also relieve work for the midfielders. It's a formidable team!

Personally, I'd like to see a fit Anderson play ahead of Carrick and Fletcher in midfield.
April 9, 2011 @ 04:37 PM
DubbAi

Personally, I'd like to see a fit Anderson play ahead of Carrick and Fletcher in midfield.

suprised
April 9, 2011 @ 06:18 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

Anderson has the ability to be a VERY top player, but we can't trust him atm.
April 12, 2011 @ 06:06 PM
DStyles

So...

Manure>Barca

DStyles>alex

Brooklyn>slov... I mean mexico

AZ>j cole

edit: '09 finals rematch... that's if my boy CR7 aka the best sokkar player in the world doesn't eliminates that bitch ass argentinian and his barca crew which he will.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

April 12, 2011 @ 07:11 PM
Drebrooklyn

suprised

Anderson makes better runs and plays harder than Carrick he just needs to get better at passing
April 12, 2011 @ 09:43 PM
DubbAi

^ Stop chattin shit.

Anyway, WHAT??!?! WHAT, FECKING WHAT?!?! WE'RE GOING TO DO THE TREBLE, BUT BEFORE THAT, WE'RE GOING TO WASTE THEM CITEH CVNTS!>sadcool>sadcool>sadcoolELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO TWO FINGERS UP TO THAT RUSSIAN PRICK TOO!
April 12, 2011 @ 10:26 PM
Alan_Watts

^ Stop chattin shit.

Anyway, WHAT??!?! WHAT, FECKING WHAT?!?! WE'RE GOING TO DO THE TREBLE, BUT BEFORE THAT, WE'RE GOING TO WASTE THEM CITEH CVNTS!>sadcool>sadcool>sadcoolELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO TWO FINGERS UP TO THAT RUSSIAN PRICK TOO!

lol soo hostile son
April 12, 2011 @ 10:35 PM
Alan_Watts

^lol, always comming with the ammunition

Anderson makes better runs and plays harder than Carrick he just needs to get better at passing

nahhh carrick has been running the united midfield as of late, hes been getting hella stuck in as well
April 13, 2011 @ 11:04 AM
DubbAi

If you don't rate Micheal Carrick, then you really don't understand football. Simple.
April 13, 2011 @ 12:16 PM
teov

lol I found the courage to come here one week after the aftermath ..... I don't believe inter can do anything tonight to take on the semifinals .
but if the miracle happens then I'll be dead in hospital tomorrow , send me flowers and pray for me lol

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

April 13, 2011 @ 12:27 PM
DubbAi

lol I found the courage to come here one week after the aftermath ..... I don't believe inter can do anything tonight to take on the semifinals .
but if the miracle happens then I'll be dead in hospital tomorrow , send me flowers and pray for me lol

LOLLLLL I can imagine how hard that defeat must have felt for ya..I've been there too. Mate, you lot can still pull through with a 4 - nil win...It won't be an easy task, but you have the guns to make it happen. I really, really do hope that you Inter boys can advance into the next round as you will be an easier opponent for us in the semi-final. Our record against German clubs in the CL is pretty poor..

Dortmund semi-final 97
Leverkusen 2001
Bayern Munchen 2010

And even in 99, during the final, we had tough time with Bayern...

So....FORZAAAAAAAAA INTER! FECKING COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! >sad>sad>sad
April 13, 2011 @ 12:53 PM
nogi-drew

If you don't rate Micheal Carrick, then you really don't understand football. Simple.

He has picked up his form lately and reminded me of the player we bought a few years back. Im glad he got a new contract I would trust him in certain games a lot more then Anderson especially in the Champions League.
April 13, 2011 @ 01:03 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

LOLLLLL I can imagine how hard that defeat must have felt for ya..I've been there too. Mate, you lot can still pull through with a 4 - nil win...It won't be an easy task, but you have the guns to make it happen. I really, really do hope that you Inter boys can advance into the next round as you will be an easier opponent for us in the semi-final. Our record against German clubs in the CL is pretty poor..

Dortmund semi-final 97
Leverkusen 2001
Bayern Munchen 2010

And even in 99, during the final, we had tough time with Bayern...

So....FORZAAAAAAAAA INTER! FECKING COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! >sad>sad>sad

We'd bury Schalke if they got through. Real talk.
April 13, 2011 @ 01:14 PM
DubbAi

We should not under-estimate Schalke, we'll need to be on top of our game.
April 13, 2011 @ 01:21 PM
teov

oh wait .... you think the current european champions would be an easier match than schalke 04 ? I don't be so sure of it , if we go through we'll be pumped up as fuck .
doubt that this will happen tho

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

April 13, 2011 @ 02:32 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

oh wait .... you think the current european champions would be an easier match than schalke 04 ? I don't be so sure of it , if we go through we'll be pumped up as fuck .

Raul agrees.
April 13, 2011 @ 02:48 PM
sjem

Lmao 'you're just a shit barcelona'
April 13, 2011 @ 03:00 PM
AKSE

im a liverpool fan so as long as man united dnt win its kl
April 13, 2011 @ 03:09 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

im a liverpool fan so as long as man united dnt win its kl

GTFO of this thread. As a Liverpool fan, you're not allowed to post here.
April 13, 2011 @ 03:28 PM
teov

Raul agrees.

raul is one of my favorite players of all times , great striker - great captain . matter of fact he's always been my idol since the old real days

April 13, 2011 @ 04:08 PM
sjem

I'll stand by my opinion that Raul isn't and has never been as good as people made out, just always in great teams. In his prime he wasn't anywhere near as good as Del Piero, Van Nistelrooy, Ronaldo etc.
April 13, 2011 @ 06:02 PM
Drebrooklyn

please dude I understand football probably better than you. don't even try to play me b. I don't have to like him I just don't like him point blank I just like Anderson's hard working style better so sue me
April 13, 2011 @ 06:06 PM
DubbAi

Jose Mourinho > Leonardo...Just saying
April 13, 2011 @ 06:08 PM
DubbAi

please dude I understand football probably better than you.

I highly doubt that. You're from BK FFS, and I'm pretty sure you've never walked on grass before let alone a football pitch.
April 13, 2011 @ 06:25 PM
AKSE

GTFO of this thread. As a Liverpool fan, you're not allowed to post here.

fuck outta here, we fell off but liverpool will soon be back in the top four and fuckin up europe again
April 13, 2011 @ 06:26 PM
DubbAi

fuck outta here, we fell off but liverpool will soon be back in the top four and fuckin up europe again

LOL Not in the Champions League you wont razz>sad

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.