March 9, 2011 @ 01:48 PM
imtheman

Wenger's pathetic attempt of parking the bus was actually working somewhat until the goal by messi.. the world knows though that theres no stopping him, just slowing him down. Then the ref generously gives FIVE fuckin minutes of extra time, for what, cuz the substitution of the keepers!?? Seemed like a very generous amount of time, kinda like United at home.
Then the own goal was literally a blessing for Arsenal. They had no shots and still managed to be up on aggregate.. but then it all came down with the red card. Bullshit fuckin ref, the same ref that gave the South African keeper a red in the World Cup.. that asshole loves the controversy, he's a piece of shit. I cant believe how soft the fouls were that he was calling against Arsenal, favoritism at its best.

I seriously think that Arsenal just gave up after the red, they mustve just conceded that they knew they were not gonna score again and just wished for time to be up.
It pisses me off that I see my favorite team get screwed like this, they screw themselves. Wenger sometimes has the greatest plans and other times has the biggest WTF plans..
WTF was he thinking NOT starting Arshavin in place of Rosicky. Arshavin could have been running at the defense with Nasri on the opposite wing, trying to somewhat emulate what they did at the Emirates. Instead of that piece of shit Diaby, I'd rather have seen Eboue in the midfield! At least that damn guy runs and hustles! Diaby that lanky asshole doesnt do SHIT, I swear, I CANNOT STAND THAT GUY!!
Fuck the UEFA refs, FUCK Barca' and their arrogance, Fuck Wenger and his dumb ass "no-money, only youth" policy, and fuck whatever else pissed me off bout that performance yesterday!!
confused confused confused confused confused
March 9, 2011 @ 02:52 PM
DStyles

You like wilshere dstyles?

About fabregas. He played injured, he apologized to the fans on twitter for his performance. he felt something after 15minutes and knew it was over for him sad wenger's mistake playing him in the fist place now he will be injured for two months again n_n

lol I'm not an Arsenal fan.

I found an article today giving 10 reasons why Barca can win the CL again. It's in English though sad

bleacherreport.com/articles/630713-uefa-champions-league-10-reasons-why-fc-barcelona-can-win-it-from-here

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

March 9, 2011 @ 03:59 PM
Max S v2

to keep Messi quiet as possible, put a right footed player in left back position as Mourinho did last season, worked perfectly fine for him
March 9, 2011 @ 04:03 PM
EMU OG

You also have to have an extremely methodical, tactical defense. Mourinho kept his defense extremely organized and compact. Leaving no room for any barca player to get in behind.
March 9, 2011 @ 04:11 PM
Max S v2

yeah idk, I don't understand how he beats defenders so well when like 90% of the time he is just cutting to his left and it's almost like obvious
March 9, 2011 @ 05:34 PM
brasil

yeah idk, I don't understand how he beats defenders so well when like 90% of the time he is just cutting to his left and it's almost like obvious

Illuminati.

But for real, I have always thought the same thing..He does switch feet a lot though.
March 9, 2011 @ 06:45 PM
Incognito

Last night further proves the point that Messi is the best player in the world. CR7 is too busy getting bitches pregnant and tanning.
March 9, 2011 @ 07:14 PM
Moe911

Damn sandro was a beast for us today.cool
March 9, 2011 @ 08:07 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

IMO Barcelona is the best football team in the world atm, but i believe EPL is the best out of all leagues.

Also the Spain national team is the number one in the world.

I mean besides Barcelona n Real Madrid, La Liga doesn't offer much.

oh yeah Messi > Cristiano Ronaldo.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

March 9, 2011 @ 08:57 PM
Bonkers

I'm a huge Arsenal, but I'm a realist (unlike most Arsenal fans). Arsenal just has shit performances when it counts. Losing this game was a huge fuck up on their part, and RVP did some stupid shit just getting both of the yellow cards.

Hopefully my second favorite team, AC Milan, can make me a little happy. Though Bale is one of my favorite players, and he may be playing that game...
March 9, 2011 @ 09:36 PM
EMU OG

I'm a huge Arsenal, but I'm a realist (unlike most Arsenal fans). Arsenal just has shit performances when it counts. Losing this game was a huge fuck up on their part, and RVP did some stupid shit just getting both of the yellow cards.

Hopefully my second favorite team, AC Milan, can make me a little happy. Though Bale is one of my favorite players, and he may be playing that game...

You don't follow Milan much, do you?
March 10, 2011 @ 01:14 AM
Alan_Watts

yooo i didn't know shalke had such a sick ass team, raul,farfan, rakatic, metzelder, neur, damn who ever they face next round watch out
March 10, 2011 @ 01:10 PM
theconqueror

thought this was pretty dope...

March 10, 2011 @ 02:16 PM
Alan_Watts

^that was sick, when all cylinders are firing for spurs they are very fun to watch
March 10, 2011 @ 03:22 PM
DubbAi

yooo i didn't know shalke had such a sick ass team

LOL...Them boys are struggling in Germany atm..Some fucking how, they're decent in the CL. Consider them out of the CL after the QF rounds.

However, that Nuer lad is fecking awesome! Hopefully we can bring him in during the summer transfer window!>sad
March 10, 2011 @ 03:53 PM
-alex

to keep Messi quiet as possible, put a right footed player in left back position as Mourinho did last season, worked perfectly fine for him

we lost because we missed iniesta, he's the best player penetrating into the box and because of that vulcan shit, no way we woulda lost 1-3 at san siro, it's whatever tho. mourinho just parked the bus, that's all he did.. there is nothing great about it..

you can't stop barca when everyone is fully fit
March 10, 2011 @ 03:55 PM
-alex

lol I'm not an Arsenal fan.

I found an article today giving 10 reasons why Barca can win the CL again. It's in English though sad

bleacherreport.com/articles/630713-uefa-champions-league-10-reasons-why-fc-barcelona-can-win-it-from-here

i know you're not an arsenal fan, lol

i just wanted to hear your opinion on wilshere
March 10, 2011 @ 05:56 PM
go0seMUFC

I'm just sick of watching teams step on to the field scared of Barcelona, let them distribute between their mid field as one of the attacking players makes a run on the backs of the CB. It's every time..you'd think someone would notice this? When I watched games with teams that didn't give a fuck who Barca were and stepped on to the field they didn't allow Barca to play. Just like the guy said above..I would fucking tear grass marking, creating chances, and challenging..the last Clasico where I thought Real would act like the club that gave them such "glorious" reputation, but no..they were scared and let Barca play their game..Barca is really good at what they do, but they aren't at what they don't do.

La Liga is tactically inept. And yeah, EVERY BLADE OF GRASS. Like the great Keano.
March 15, 2011 @ 02:25 PM
Alan_Watts

Pretty amped let's go united!!!!
March 15, 2011 @ 04:50 PM
teov

bye bye Van Gaal , that's what you get for talking shit about inter

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

March 15, 2011 @ 07:03 PM
Drebrooklyn

^^^you guys got lucky lol. I know you was biting your nails big time
March 16, 2011 @ 04:51 AM
teov

Nah , I know my team , I tought we was lost when they scored the 2-1 , when snejider scored the 2-2 I was damn sure bayern was about to get pimp slapped .

they was lucky too .... scored 2 goals thanks to julio cesar

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

March 16, 2011 @ 01:37 PM
teov

I'm just sick of watching teams step on to the field scared of Barcelona, let them distribute between their mid field as one of the attacking players makes a run on the backs of the CB. It's every time..you'd think someone would notice this? When I watched games with teams that didn't give a fuck who Barca were and stepped on to the field they didn't allow Barca to play. Just like the guy said above..I would fucking tear grass marking, creating chances, and challenging..the last Clasico where I thought Real would act like the club that gave them such "glorious" reputation, but no..they were scared and let Barca play their game..Barca is really good at what they do, but they aren't at what they don't do.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pMb4EP9VVE

we didn't look so scared in the Temple of Football

March 16, 2011 @ 02:03 PM
imtheman

The way BOTH teams were defending, somebody was bound to score.. that Sneijder goal probably wouldnt have gone in if schweinsteiger (i think), wouldve actually lifted his foot to block the shot! Either way, I'm glad Inter won, I'm a fan of Sneijder, Cambiasso, Eto'o, and Lucio.. all of Inter pretty much.
March 16, 2011 @ 02:06 PM
teov

I think for a non-supporter (especially a non-Bayern supporter) this was a hell of match to watch

March 16, 2011 @ 02:23 PM
brasil

we didn't look so scared in the Temple of Football

When I watched games with teams that didn't give a fuck who Barca were and stepped on to the field they didn't allow Barca to play.

Yes, this includes Inter.
March 16, 2011 @ 04:17 PM
DubbAi

I think for a non-supporter (especially a non-Bayern supporter) this was a hell of match to watch

Very true!

Couldn't be fucked to watch this last night as I went to the pub to watch United..But I caught the extended highlights after, and fuck me, that was one good match!
March 16, 2011 @ 07:01 PM
teov

lol , being a supporter myself I almost died ..... but yeah it was an entertaining match

March 18, 2011 @ 07:42 AM
Shynobi

The quarter/semi finals is going to be fuckin ridiculous
March 18, 2011 @ 08:53 AM
DubbAi

QF Drawings are....

Real Madrid v Spurs
Chelsea v Manchester United
Barca v Shaktar
Inter v Schalke

Bring on the Renties!!!! NO MARTIN ATKINSON TO SAVE YA THIS TIME, YOU COCKNEY CUNTS!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.