Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 8, 2011 @ 03:27 PM
blunt_trauma

Dude what the fUck is up with the arsenal defending, guys were diving left and right any competent soccer player knows that youre going to get torn to shred defending like that
March 8, 2011 @ 03:30 PM
DStyles

3-1 lol

I wanted Barca to take the L only to see alex reaction

sad

I still <3 you alex

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

March 8, 2011 @ 03:30 PM
FROADS

it's not logical, they're an EPL team that's why..
March 8, 2011 @ 03:52 PM
DubbAi

10 men or not, Arsenal were fucking Spineless. They couldn't even get out of their half of the pitch for the first 35 minutes of the match...
March 8, 2011 @ 03:53 PM
sjem

Please don't be so opinionated on something you know nothing about.
March 8, 2011 @ 03:55 PM
DStyles

Please don't be so opinionated on something you know nothing about.

He's a certified troll.

He just trolled you.

He's from Cali

He's an LA Galaxy Fan

He's FROADS and he's my favorite lil nikka on HB

FROADS I +heart+ you

March 8, 2011 @ 03:58 PM
Silver Bullet

God I fucking hate Barca.Fans are TERRIBLE.They don't sing any songs just boo the other teams players.Barcelona were way better than Arsenal but that does not change the fact the RVP sending off was soft as fuck.He would have buried that Bendtner chance at the end.Bendtner is fucking awful.
March 8, 2011 @ 04:05 PM
DubbAi

Arsenal still would have lost with RVP as well...Did you even watch the match properly?
March 8, 2011 @ 04:10 PM
Silver Bullet

Arsenal still would have lost with RVP as well...Did you even watch the match properly?

Yeah Barcelona were the better team by far I said that in my post...Did you even read the post properly?Just saying if RVP got the chance Bendtner did he might have just put it away.Not an Arsenal fan btw.
March 8, 2011 @ 04:19 PM
Max S v2

it's a shame how much stick fabregas is getting when it was a huge gamble for him to play in the first place. I won't be suprised if he is out for a while now
March 8, 2011 @ 04:20 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

Arsenal had ZERO shots on target in the whole game. That is all I have to say.

My &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; cool&)
March 8, 2011 @ 04:23 PM
blunt_trauma

Fabrgas shouldnt have been playing, he didn't do shit but gift barca a goal
March 8, 2011 @ 04:24 PM
Silver Bullet

Fabrgas shouldnt have been playing, he didn't do shit but gift barca a goal

He's started playing for Barca already.
March 8, 2011 @ 04:26 PM
DubbAi

He's started playing for Barca already.

LOL I was going to say something along those lines..
March 8, 2011 @ 05:14 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

Oh shit my bad, Arsenal had 0 shots on AND off target.
March 8, 2011 @ 05:39 PM
-alex

instead of 10:0 i almost got three heart attacks during the game, our scoring efectivity has been pretty wack lately, fuck

iniesta = god

macsherano > jesus

smh @ wenger.. inter played more football than arsenal

homicide

3-1 lol

I wanted Barca to take the L only to see alex reaction

sad

I still <3 you alex

lol... ;D

if we keep missing chances like in both legs against arsenal sachtar or schalke will eliminate us
March 8, 2011 @ 05:50 PM
DubbAi

I hate Barca, but I have to admit, this Barcelona team has to be one of the best teams I've ever seen in my life...They just batter whoever, whenever...
March 8, 2011 @ 05:56 PM
-alex

this goal was just so fine

iniesta and messi &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;
March 8, 2011 @ 06:00 PM
DubbAi

^This is why I can't stand people who do support Barca..Continuously wanking off Iniesta and Messi..
March 8, 2011 @ 06:09 PM
-alex

sorry that im not a hipster and my favourite players aren't pinto and maxwell sad

lol and that goal was scored by messi and iniesta passed the ball, i probably should have written different names under the gift or i dunno sad sorry that barcelona is hurting your feelings bro, hopefully your epl team will be just as good one day! ( it wont tho )
March 8, 2011 @ 06:20 PM
DubbAi

yeah yeah yeah....Feck off. cool
March 8, 2011 @ 07:02 PM
DStyles

lol didn't I tell you alex on last.fm not to worry...

I wonder how it must feel to be a baby gunner fan sad

March 8, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
-alex

You like wilshere dstyles?

About fabregas. He played injured, he apologized to the fans on twitter for his performance. he felt something after 15minutes and knew it was over for him sad wenger's mistake playing him in the fist place now he will be injured for two months again n_n
March 8, 2011 @ 07:17 PM
-alex

God I fucking hate Barca.Fans are TERRIBLE.They don't sing any songs just boo the other teams players.Barcelona were way better than Arsenal but that does not change the fact the RVP sending off was soft as fuck.He would have buried that Bendtner chance at the end.Bendtner is fucking awful.

I agree with the fans thing /: our fans at nou camp only yell when our players do tici taca or when our player dribbles past the oponnents. i guess catalans arent passionate enough sad oh and they can messi messi messi messi too and barca barca, thats all tho. This is why i think rvp heard the whistle cuz our fans are quiet as fuck, lol.

And lol at anyone complaining, there should have been a penalty in the fist half, in the first leg too and there was a goal disallowed either, smh at some people complaining bout refs, barca should be doing it
March 8, 2011 @ 09:32 PM
EMU OG

with rvp in the game, i think it would've been a different game. and if they had walcott, i really think arsenal could've pulled it off. there was 2 or 3 counter attacks that only went at abidal, busquets (he was playing cb rightconfused, and adriano. if they had walcott where alves was, they could just thread him through
March 9, 2011 @ 07:09 AM
go0seMUFC

^This is why I can't stand people who do support Barca..Continuously wanking off Iniesta and Messi..

Maaaan, even I wank off to Messi/Xavi/Iniesta, Due Date style. Xavi/Iniesta are almost perfect. However, they are allowed too much liberty in La Liga. They don't get challanged to their fullest. You know if more quality and heart presented itself, then a certain toll would affect them. As a footballer, wouldn't you be inspired to outplay the great Xavi/Iniesta?! I would be ALL OVER those fools. It would be the night I nullified the two greatest midfielders in modern football. Off course, Barca's 12th man (Bussaca) would interfere in the challanges. ;-)
March 9, 2011 @ 07:19 AM
DeWale2

smh @ the last few pages in this thread.

Fair enough, we got beaten severely by what is by far the best team in the world, but spineless? Really?

Fucking spineless?

We were pinned back in our own half for 45 mins and we defended well, very well. RVP's sending off was absolutely ridiculous even UEFA officials have admitted this. I'm not saying we deserved to win but it is interesting to consider that if Bendtner finished that chance in the last minute we would have gone through to the next round.

As for the La Liga being better than the EPL, I think that may be the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. The La Liga is absolutely shit.
March 9, 2011 @ 09:05 AM
brasil

I'm just sick of watching teams step on to the field scared of Barcelona, let them distribute between their mid field as one of the attacking players makes a run on the backs of the CB. It's every time..you'd think someone would notice this? When I watched games with teams that didn't give a fuck who Barca were and stepped on to the field they didn't allow Barca to play. Just like the guy said above..I would fucking tear grass marking, creating chances, and challenging..the last Clasico where I thought Real would act like the club that gave them such "glorious" reputation, but no..they were scared and let Barca play their game..Barca is really good at what they do, but they aren't at what they don't do.
March 9, 2011 @ 12:42 PM
theconqueror

with rvp in the game, i think it would've been a different game. and if they had walcott, i really think arsenal could've pulled it off. there was 2 or 3 counter attacks that only went at abidal, busquets (he was playing cb rightconfused, and adriano. if they had walcott where alves was, they could just thread him through

lol. you do realize barca was without their 2 starting CB's right? one of them being the heart and soul of the team. Any excuses of "oh if he was in, he couldve made a difference" is nullified.

and lol at all you guys thinking you know how to shut down xavi and iniesta. hahahahaaaaaa.

rvp's sending off was harsh. would barca still wouldve won if he was still on the pitch?? probably. i would think differently if rvp had taken a couple shots on target or created a couple chances for himself or another teammates. it was like watching a pack of wolves toy with a group of sheep.
March 9, 2011 @ 12:44 PM
EMU OG

lol. you do realize barca was without their 2 starting CB's right? one of them being the heart and soul of the team. Any excuses of "oh if he was in, he couldve made a difference" is nullified.

and lol at all you guys thinking you know how to shut down xavi and iniesta. hahahahaaaaaa.

rvp's sending off was harsh. would barca still wouldve won if he was still on the pitch?? probably. i would think differently if rvp had taken a couple shots on target or created a couple chances for himself or another teammates. it was like watching a pack of wolves toy with a group of sheep.

That was exactly my point....

How is it nullified? I'm simply saying the game at that time would be completely different because walcott would be running at abidal, busquets, and adriano all night. And be able to cross it back to rvp in the center.

And if you had pique or puyol, it wouldn't matter. Walcott showed both in the last game and last year that no one can cope with his pace. He was the only reason they scored at Nou Camp last year, and the only reason they had a chance of going through.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.