Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 23, 2011 @ 01:13 PM
teov

sjem, i was thinking the same thing but when you really think about it, they just defeated the best team in the world, a team that completely thrashed them last year in the champions league, and the team that hardly anyone in the world thought they could beat. i say let them enjoy this moment as much as they can because it won't happen again. hell, if i was wilshere and put in a performance like he did against barca, i wouldve been running around the emirates with my dick out.

dont forget arsenal fans,

don't forget that nothing is impossible , arsenal fans keep dreaming on I feel ya'll

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

February 23, 2011 @ 01:15 PM
teov

sjem, i was thinking the same thing but when you really think about it, they just defeated the best team in the world, a team that completely thrashed them last year in the champions league, and the team that hardly anyone in the world thought they could beat. i say let them enjoy this moment as much as they can because it won't happen again. hell, if i was wilshere and put in a performance like he did against barca, i wouldve been running around the emirates with my dick out.

dont forget arsenal fans,

don't forget that nothing is impossible , arsenal fans keep dreaming on I feel ya'll

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

February 23, 2011 @ 03:33 PM
Fran Cois

fuck inter >sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad

For Sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/197080#3923051 ///// http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203591

February 23, 2011 @ 03:34 PM
HabsFan

Gibson and Nani gave me headaches...
February 23, 2011 @ 03:53 PM
DubbAi

Pretty poor performance.

Ref was shit.

Vidic,Smalling and VDS were great.

Fletch,Carrick,Gibbo were poor...

Scholes was good when on and should have came on at 60 mins.

Rooney was our best attacker by far. Thank fuck we're going back to OT..
February 23, 2011 @ 03:54 PM
teov

fuck inter >sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad

italian/european/world champions IDGAF coolcoolcoolcoolcool>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad

February 23, 2011 @ 06:36 PM
Drebrooklyn

Pretty poor performance.

Ref was shit.

Vidic,Smalling and VDS were great.

Fletch,Carrick,Gibbo were poor...

Scholes was good when on and should have came on at 60 mins.

Rooney was our best attacker by far. Thank fuck we're going back to OT..

I think the ref actually let both teams play and kept his cards in his pocket. You're right about Fletcher and the other two. They were shit. Nani didn't impress me today either. Every time he was in a good area he ending up slipping or making a bad pass. We better not let missed chances come and bite us in the ass at Old Trafford
February 25, 2011 @ 04:57 PM
DStyles

You're comparing that Inter team that was coached by Mourinho and went on to win the CL to Arsenal?

That's like comparing Lil B to Nas

+Kanye shrug+

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

February 25, 2011 @ 05:55 PM
HabsFan

The bundesliga gains another champions league spot (4) whereas Serie A loses a champions league spot. For the 2012-2013 season.

www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2011/02/25/2368506/how-the-bundesliga-earned-an-extra-champions-league-place-at-the-
February 26, 2011 @ 08:29 AM
mr.orange

Pretty fair imo, Serie A is pretty shitty and the Bundesliga is the best league in Europe in terms of fan-friendy, organisation etc, they fill their stadiums every week without fail.
February 26, 2011 @ 08:57 AM
StreetwearOverSuits

you're comparing that inter team that was coached by mourinho and went on to win the cl to arsenal?

That's like comparing lil b to nas

+kanye shrug+

cool
February 26, 2011 @ 11:37 AM
DubbAi

Pretty fair imo, Serie A is pretty shitty

It all went downhill after the whole match fixing era...I used to love Italian football back in the 90's/early 2000's. Shame that it turned into a shit league as of late.
February 27, 2011 @ 05:19 PM
teov

You're comparing that Inter team that was coached by Mourinho and went on to win the CL to Arsenal?

That's like comparing Lil B to Nas

+Kanye shrug+

too bad Arsenal won like half of what Inter won in it's whole history .... smh , yankees and football knowledge sad (leaving apart the fact that you got bashed by Bar

February 27, 2011 @ 05:37 PM
DStyles

Ayo I'm 21 do you think I give a fuck about a 27-year-old Italian still living with his parents.

When has Arsenal played up to par with Inter and/or Barca?

2005?

That's so 6 years ago.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

February 27, 2011 @ 05:51 PM
teov

Arsenal it's not even in the same league of Bar

February 27, 2011 @ 05:57 PM
Incognito

February 27, 2011 @ 06:16 PM
Incognito

February 28, 2011 @ 06:31 AM
teov

hahaha I was about to say the same thing . pretty happy for Oba Oba Martins , such an unlucky player in his whole career

February 28, 2011 @ 11:07 AM
sad panda

So guys, I've some things to tell.
Barca - Arsenal, 2:0 (Messi, Pedro)
Van Persie has contusion, so Arsenal's offensive is veeeeeeeeery weakened...
They must play defensive. They have really solid defenders, like Koscielny, but I belive that magic of Camp Nou knock Aresenal defence.

I miss old HB...

March 1, 2011 @ 10:53 AM
blunt_trauma

wow van persie is out for at least 3 weeks... shit week for arsnal
March 7, 2011 @ 10:56 AM
-alex

can wenger do anything else but stealing youth players from academies and fake injuries? lol he's pathetic, hopefully 4:1 tomorrow, i hate him
March 7, 2011 @ 09:04 PM
V.Lopez

well RVP is playing as is cesc. still dont think arsenal have enough to hold on at the nou camp
March 8, 2011 @ 12:38 AM
DrewBRFTL

Hala Madrid.
March 8, 2011 @ 04:42 AM
go0seMUFC

can wenger do anything else but stealing youth players from academies and fake injuries? lol he's pathetic, hopefully 4:1 tomorrow, i hate him

Nah man, this is a rare occasion where we cheer for Wenger's gooners. If he stays in Champions League, he will have a lesser chance to the Premiership. We are trying to knock the scouse-cunts off their fucking perch after all.
March 8, 2011 @ 07:20 AM
-alex

arsenal won't win the league for shit, when they are actually about to achieve something, they get scared and lose..

hopefully today won't be exeptional, lol
March 8, 2011 @ 01:27 PM
DubbAi

I love to see Barca lose but I dont like seeing Arsenal win.

But I'd much rather face Arsenal in the latter rounds, so I hope they go through.
March 8, 2011 @ 02:53 PM
Max S v2

dani alves=disgrace
March 8, 2011 @ 03:06 PM
-TREACHERY-

Baha what a send off

if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing

March 8, 2011 @ 03:09 PM
Max S v2

what a joke
March 8, 2011 @ 03:18 PM
FROADS

I thought EPL was better than La Liga..

I thought Barcelona was only good because of the mediocre teams they faced..

Fuck the EPL, their style of play is hella fuckin boring..Does Fabregas or any other player in the EPL possess the same flair n virtuosity as Messi???????FUCK NO.

Ya'll EPL fans prolly need to get mad drunk before watchin yo borin ass football games, huh? It's like watching grass grow. Also, u should thank god more teams are interested in south american players than your whoremongin slow witted Rooneys, ya'll ♥♥♥♥♥s lack a shitload of rhythm n creativity for fucks sake..I'll only watch a manchester city game doe, n ya'll know why..as 4 the rest, u could put a fuckin gun to my head n i wouldn't hesitate to let u kill me before making me watch another painful boring ass piece of crap EPL match. That's right i read some of your posts in the EPL thread, ya'll thought ol FROADS was gonna let u ♥♥♥♥♥s slip by without facin the consequences?

Face it.
Messi is the best footballer in the world just accept it. n 4ever n ever ya'll nigs will keep gettin sonned by the Argentineans. Truth/

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.