Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 28, 2010 @ 02:00 AM
vc6x!

yo! I'm looking for some exercises i can do at home. I dont have access to weights so just tell me some simple things that help a nig get in shape cool
July 28, 2010 @ 02:02 AM
Carlton C-Note Banks

If you're talking about just conditioning then I'd suggest buying at least a jump rope, jump roping is one of the best exercises for getting in shape. But there's also a fitness section on this site that can help you out with this a lot I think
July 28, 2010 @ 02:07 AM
KobraKai88

yea it depends what you want? if you wanna lose weight and slim up you need to do cardio (running, basktball, tredmill, etc) if you wanna just get big sit ups and push ups work on dat prison work out
July 28, 2010 @ 02:09 AM
vc6x!

i want dat prison shit, not cardio
July 28, 2010 @ 02:11 AM
frzn

uh you tryin to lose weight or gain muscle? you should get a gym membership either way
July 28, 2010 @ 02:30 AM
Tommy Boy

various forms of pushups crunches planks situps
July 28, 2010 @ 02:40 AM
mrdalez

p90x. plain and simple

torrent it

/thread
July 28, 2010 @ 03:59 AM
glennboy

morning or late afternoon jogs help to tone your legs. As for upper body, ye old pushups n situps

Live Life // Get Mo Money

July 28, 2010 @ 04:09 AM
reversal

uh you tryin to lose weight or gain muscle? you should get a gym membership either way

QFT.

It's possible to do it on your own and at home, but it's much easier to hit the gym. Might cost more and take more time but worth it in the long run. That way everytime you go out for the gym you have a purpose vs. stay at home when you have the choice of loungin and not doing much.
July 28, 2010 @ 06:51 AM
GrainBelt

Focus on the three main home workout compounds.

Pushups, pullups, squats/lunges. You can also do a variety of core work, shoulders, triceps, biceps, etc. with a variety of objects found at home.

Do it like this dude -

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQmFvCtx_Io
July 28, 2010 @ 07:02 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

aight let me get my whip

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

July 28, 2010 @ 09:46 AM
dhkgfkdj

various forms of pushups crunches planks situps

This works, just started doing this each night and I feel better after only a week or two.
July 28, 2010 @ 10:19 AM
Youngfresh6def

pushups situps pullups
July 28, 2010 @ 02:06 PM
Trollinator

I want to see the world burn

July 28, 2010 @ 02:09 PM
DarianaGrande

i want dat prison shit, not cardio

push ups and cop some weights...burpees are prolly the best thing to do though..you'll get muscle and get leaner

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

July 28, 2010 @ 05:42 PM
thongstealer

dat crack diet.
July 28, 2010 @ 06:28 PM
linh

that meth diet.
July 28, 2010 @ 06:49 PM
cuh

July 28, 2010 @ 06:53 PM
snake?Snake?!SANKE!

I'm trying to get in shape also. I'm like 5'7 130lbs.. sad I wanna get bigger and a little ripped. Anyone know a forum or site that would help?

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

July 28, 2010 @ 07:01 PM
linh

July 28, 2010 @ 07:18 PM
Tippy

Focus on the three main home workout compounds.

Pushups, pullups, squats/lunges. You can also do a variety of core work, shoulders, triceps, biceps, etc. with a variety of objects found at home.

Do it like this dude -

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQmFvCtx_Io

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfsTKfUT-RQ <<<<<better quality

This ab workout burns but it really works
www.youtube.com/watch?v=44mgUselcDU
July 28, 2010 @ 07:28 PM
henry grr

im 16 and ive been working out for 3 months now and i suggest the best possible way to get in shape is to go to a gym, however if yall chiggas broke then cop some cheap dumbells from walmart, your muscles cant tell if your lifting 2nd hand rusty weights or brand new chrome ones.

to get big or gain muscle mass: 8 reps, 3 sets (8 reps * 3) on heaviest you can do
to get ripped or get lean: 15 reps, 3 sets on 70-80% of your heaviest weight

remember you need to break your muscles for them to grow. So seriously work hard, if it doesnt feel tough, up the weight not the reps. Get plenty of sleep, this is when your muscles repair and eat looooooads of protein, no fatty food.

Either get protein powder and mix with water after workout or eat alot of canned tuna, skinless chicken and beef ie. Steak.

Work intensely on one muscle a day, make a timetable and after about 6-8 months you will be seeing serious results. Let each muscle rest for 24-48 hours before training them again, over training will not benefit you at all.

Monday: biceps and triceps. Bicep curls, concentration curls. Tricep extentions etc. ( remember your arm is 70% made up of your triceps so do a 2:1 tricep to bicep training ratio if you want big arm.

Tuesday: back and lats. (lats are you muscles on your back below your shoulders right and left of your nipples which look like wings. Do pullups and lat pulldowns and bentover dumbbell raises. For added resistence on pullups put a weight between your legs.

Wednesday: chest. Dumbbell press and dumbbell flyes. Press: thickness. Flyes: width and structure of chest. Triangle pushups works inner chest.

Thursday: shoulders and traps. (traps are the muscles next to your neck which connects to shoulders. Do shoulder presses, military presses and shrugs.

Friday: biceps and triceps.

Saturday: abs, crunches. Bicle kicks. Plank. Leg lifts.

Sunday: cardio: 1-2 hour run. Lossing fat= defined abs.

I know you are meant to rest but i am impatient and technically i never work one muscle the next day so you are resting. Follow thia routine for good results and if you dont know what the exercises are: youtube the name of it.

Good luck and keep it up!
July 28, 2010 @ 07:54 PM
scrm

squat, deadlift, and bench press 3x a week. if you feel like doing some "cardio" go ride your fixed gear
July 28, 2010 @ 09:10 PM
jakeisgorgeous

im 16 and ive been working out for 3 months now and i suggest the best possible way to get in shape is to go to a gym, however if yall chiggas broke then cop some cheap dumbells from walmart, your muscles cant tell if your lifting 2nd hand rusty weights or brand new chrome ones.

to get big or gain muscle mass: 8 reps, 3 sets (8 reps * 3) on heaviest you can do
to get ripped or get lean: 15 reps, 3 sets on 70-80% of your heaviest weight

remember you need to break your muscles for them to grow. So seriously work hard, if it doesnt feel tough, up the weight not the reps. Get plenty of sleep, this is when your muscles repair and eat looooooads of protein, no fatty food.

Either get protein powder and mix with water after workout or eat alot of canned tuna, skinless chicken and beef ie. Steak.

Work intensely on one muscle a day, make a timetable and after about 6-8 months you will be seeing serious results. Let each muscle rest for 24-48 hours before training them again, over training will not benefit you at all.

Monday: biceps and triceps. Bicep curls, concentration curls. Tricep extentions etc. ( remember your arm is 70% made up of your triceps so do a 2:1 tricep to bicep training ratio if you want big arm.

Tuesday: back and lats. (lats are you muscles on your back below your shoulders right and left of your nipples which look like wings. Do pullups and lat pulldowns and bentover dumbbell raises. For added resistence on pullups put a weight between your legs.

Wednesday: chest. Dumbbell press and dumbbell flyes. Press: thickness. Flyes: width and structure of chest. Triangle pushups works inner chest.

Thursday: shoulders and traps. (traps are the muscles next to your neck which connects to shoulders. Do shoulder presses, military presses and shrugs.

Friday: biceps and triceps.

Saturday: abs, crunches. Bicle kicks. Plank. Leg lifts.

Sunday: cardio: 1-2 hour run. Lossing fat= defined abs.

I know you are meant to rest but i am impatient and technically i never work one muscle the next day so you are resting. Follow thia routine for good results and if you dont know what the exercises are: youtube the name of it.

Good luck and keep it up!

Dude's been working out for 3 months and thinks he's a personal trainer. SMH
July 29, 2010 @ 01:38 AM
vc6x!

thanks guys im changing this up though.

Whats the best simple workouts i can do without weights and not including jogging?
August 30, 2010 @ 07:08 PM
trnst

thanks guys im changing this up though.

Whats the best simple workouts i can do without weights and not including jogging?

no.
August 30, 2010 @ 07:24 PM
LurkingLarry

get off hb fat faggot fuck
August 30, 2010 @ 07:25 PM
LurkingLarry

btw, ur fat
September 1, 2010 @ 06:38 AM
jassmine12

you should start doing Pranayama.
September 1, 2010 @ 10:55 PM
keikoling

if you want to lose weight, a proper diet and an exercise is advisable..
eat healthy food..
exercise: do a cardio and strength workout that change each week to help gradually get in shape

Please login first to reply.