Napoli
Palermo
Parma
Roma
Sampdoria
Udinese
July 25, 2010 @ 10:35 AM
Shaun

So far I don't think the rest have made the changes needed to break Inter's dominance.
July 25, 2010 @ 12:48 PM
V.Lopez

prolly not. Roma will push them hard hopefully
July 28, 2010 @ 07:04 AM
teov

I don't know if Inter can repeat the amazing 2009-10 season ..... I think we'll win the Fifa world club cup , the european supercup and the italian supercup . the championship will smile to A.C Roma this time I believe , UCL it's going to be mourinho's property again smile

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

July 30, 2010 @ 05:35 PM
Ciano

Forza Juve! Cool topic.
I think Inter Will win it but Benitez can fuck it up for them. Not THE best of coaches. They were better of with Pelligrini imo.
July 30, 2010 @ 07:55 PM
teov

brescia got some of the hardest supporters in the whole serie A

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

July 31, 2010 @ 12:59 PM
Ciano

brescia got some of the hardest supporters in the whole serie A

Lazio got he hardest ultra's imo. They will threaten their own team cool

I've read that the last match Lazio - Inter the ultra's wanted them to lose, that's the most hardcore gangsta shit in supporting.
July 31, 2010 @ 01:02 PM
teov

yep they wanted to lose with Inter because AC Roma was on the run to win the title .... such a shame . brescia supporters are harder imo , they aren't involved with politics they just support their team . SS Lazio's ultras are more on that neonazi shit and I hate fucking nazis

July 31, 2010 @ 03:09 PM
VANCITY

this shit cant be real lol..
July 31, 2010 @ 06:56 PM
teov

maybe 99% of ya'll don't know that the snake it's the FC inter historical emblem . like man utd devil and stuff like that

August 1, 2010 @ 01:53 PM
Ciano

This is the new Juve jersey (away) and man that jersey is a must have for me, by far the most beautiful jersey Nike made this year, but for real Nike can't make jersey's, even 11 years old with photoshop can make better jersey's.
August 1, 2010 @ 02:55 PM
V.Lopez

ive seen better nike kits than Juve's
August 1, 2010 @ 04:26 PM
sjem

Umbro make the best kits these days.
August 1, 2010 @ 06:29 PM
Alan_Watts

This is the new Juve jersey (away) and man that jersey is a must have for me, by far the most beautiful jersey Nike made this year, but for real Nike can't make jersey's, even 11 years old with photoshop can make better jersey's.

my favorite jersey ever... slap a collar on this and it'd be game ovvver
August 1, 2010 @ 06:44 PM
teov

Umbro make the best kits these days.

England home/away kits cool , ireland and glasgow rangers too .... damn I wish inter would come back to the old umbro partnership

btw , I can't stand why nike keeps slappin the italian flag on juve's kit , like they feel they are the champions .... they have no right to rock the flag on their jersey

August 2, 2010 @ 04:07 AM
Ciano

England home/away kits cool , ireland and glasgow rangers too .... damn I wish inter would come back to the old umbro partnership

btw , I can't stand why nike keeps slappin the italian flag on juve's kit , like they feel they are the champions .... they have no right to rock the flag on their jersey

let's put an Italian flag on Inter's jersey suprisedsuprised

They ain't even fucking Italian mate, Matrix is the only Italian in their team ffs.

Juve (and AC Milano) have always been great at delevering great players to the national team of Italy. Just look at the WC 2006 final match, their were a lot of Juve players on the pitch mate.
August 2, 2010 @ 10:03 AM
V.Lopez

inter will have an italian flag on their kits bc theyve won the cup and the scudetto
August 2, 2010 @ 04:01 PM
docter londen

Super Mario is going to be on Dat worldclass lifestyle.
August 2, 2010 @ 05:08 PM
Shaun

What happened to Arnautovic at Inter, another hot-prospect fade to black cause he chose the big pay check instead of weather he'll play or not?
August 2, 2010 @ 05:17 PM
HabsFan

Inter should win this year, with almost all of brazil's best players, how can you lose? Stankovic, Sneijder and Eto'o are all beasts. Plus add some argentinian flare here and there, inter milan on beast mode.
August 2, 2010 @ 05:56 PM
teov

let's put an Italian flag on Inter's jersey suprisedsuprised

They ain't even fucking Italian mate, Matrix is the only Italian in their team ffs.

Juve (and AC Milano) have always been great at delevering great players to the national team of Italy. Just look at the WC 2006 final match, their were a lot of Juve players on the pitch mate.

first of all we are one of the greatest italian teams in football history , plus we are serie a champions . in 2006 a lot of milan and juve players were on the pitch but Grosso and Materazzi , the two key players , were from Inter cool
and Inter got no italian players because there's no italian players such talented as inter's players . everybody saw what happened at the world cup with a team filled with average Juve and Milan players (they had a shitty season , what we expected btw ?? ) !

What happened to Arnautovic at Inter, another hot-prospect fade to black cause he chose the big pay check instead of weather he'll play or not?

He had no room with eto'o milito and pandev + balotelli .... and he was involved too much in Milan's nightlife if you know what I'm sayin sad but the dude is talented , I hope he can do well in werder bremen

August 2, 2010 @ 10:01 PM
V.Lopez

when i saw arnautovich play for twente vc arsenal in the CL qualifiers a few years ago i honestly thought he was shit. his finishing was poor. i was shocked when he joined inter and im not surprised hes moved on
August 2, 2010 @ 11:06 PM
Moe911

Inter have better prospects like destro,balotelli and coutinho. Arnautovic was just an expriment that failed.
August 2, 2010 @ 11:34 PM
VANCITY

it is called "inter" for a reason
August 3, 2010 @ 04:46 AM
teov

Inter = Fc internazionale = FC International

August 3, 2010 @ 08:58 AM
DStyles

So it shouldn't have an Italian flag then...they still have to catch up to Juve in league titles...

...just saying.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 3, 2010 @ 09:02 AM
Shaun

He had no room with eto'o milito and pandev + balotelli .... and he was involved too much in Milan's nightlife if you know what I'm sayin sad but the dude is talented , I hope he can do well in werder bremen

Ok I see, he should re-focus at Werder Bremen.
August 3, 2010 @ 09:53 AM
Silver Bullet

I swear the best kits in football were in Italy in the 70s Sampdoria and Fiorentina has some sick jerseys.
August 3, 2010 @ 10:20 AM
teov

So it shouldn't have an Italian flag then...they still have to catch up to Juve in league titles...

...just saying.

we are still an italian club founded in milan by italians , and we gaved so many players to the national team in the past ....
you're right, juve got more league titles , too bad juve was founded like 15 years before inter ..... they had so much time in their hands to stole all that championships razz

August 3, 2010 @ 10:45 AM
Shaun

Just had a trip down memory lane. Used to watch Football Italia religiously on Channel 4. &)

Please login first to reply.