SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
August 20, 2010 @ 08:20 PM
Moe911

i dont know why mcclaren opted to leave out grafite and misimovic from the start...only thing i can assume is that he wanted to play a lil defensive since it was at the Allianz

Once misimovic came and they went back to 4-4-2 and looked deadly. What a class goal scored by mueller though.cool
August 20, 2010 @ 08:25 PM
V.Lopez

i didnt see the match but im gonna check the highlights. misimovic is nasty idk how u leave him out
August 21, 2010 @ 12:41 AM
Moe911

i didnt see the match but im gonna check the highlights. misimovic is nasty idk how u leave him out

I dont blame Mclaren going all defensive and leaving him out esp playing away against bayern.
August 21, 2010 @ 01:22 PM
V.Lopez

Results 8/21/10
Gladbach 1-1 Nurnberg
Koln 1-3 FCK
Hannover 2-1 Frankfurt
Freiburg 1-3 St. Pauli
Hoffenheim 4-1 Werder
Hamburg 2-1 Schalke
Dortmund 0-2 Leverkussen
Mainz 2-0 Stuttgart
August 21, 2010 @ 01:35 PM
Moe911

With that kind of defending from werder i see them having trouble against samp this week.
August 21, 2010 @ 04:56 PM
loltown

Ruud gave them what they asked for and Pauli also showed them nice soccer even if late.

Yeah Bremen's left side is like messed up never expected them too be that bad maybe that
August 21, 2010 @ 05:01 PM
V.Lopez

idk they handled genoa somewhat comfortably only b demoslished by hoffenheim. but ill b honest hoffenheim is a nasty attackin outfit
August 21, 2010 @ 06:14 PM
loltown

even tho they sold their best play eduardo to an russian club
August 21, 2010 @ 07:47 PM
V.Lopez

even tho they sold their best play eduardo to an russian club

who r u talkin about??
August 22, 2010 @ 12:42 AM
Moe911

who r u talkin about??

He's talking about carlos eduardo from hoffenheim. I would say thats a good investment from billionare owner.Buying him for 7 million and getting 20 million now after 3 years. Now i think hoffenheim can go after mismovic or diego.
August 22, 2010 @ 07:34 AM
V.Lopez

i was really suprised they sold him he was quality...he went to Rubin i think??
August 22, 2010 @ 12:16 PM
Moe911

i was really suprised they sold him he was quality...he went to Rubin i think??

Rubin kazan. The russian teams are splashing cash these days kuranyi, martins, bruno alves and etc left for russia.
August 22, 2010 @ 01:20 PM
V.Lopez

yep theyve been splashing it tho they def have ambition
August 27, 2010 @ 03:26 PM
V.Lopez

FCK 2-0 Bayern

hell of a game
August 27, 2010 @ 06:48 PM
kalisto

FCK is famous for their stadium's atmosphere, the Betzenberg is usually terrifying for the guest team.. then again, Bayern Munich is the team that soaks up all the hatred and gets even stronger in consequence, but not today. Two minutes were enough for FCK, and Munich were not able to score after that. Sippel made a fabulous save against a Kroos volley and if that shot would not score, then nothing would do the job for them.. after that save, they didn't even try anymore.
August 27, 2010 @ 07:22 PM
Moe911

FCK is famous for their stadium's atmosphere, the Betzenberg is usually terrifying for the guest team.. then again, Bayern Munich is the team that soaks up all the hatred and gets even stronger in consequence, but not today. Two minutes were enough for FCK, and Munich were not able to score after that. Sippel made a fabulous save against a Kroos volley and if that shot would not score, then nothing would do the job for them.. after that save, they didn't even try anymore.

Im glad both FCK and St.Pauli got promoted two very unique clubs. I knew this years budesliga will be tight with these can of upsets really excites it. Lets see how FCK do down the road and avoid relegation.
August 27, 2010 @ 08:16 PM
V.Lopez

betzenberg? Fritz-walter stadion u mean?
August 28, 2010 @ 04:26 AM
kalisto

betzenberg? Fritz-walter stadion u mean?

Yes, but I'd say Betzenberg is the more commonly used name here. It was the former name of the stadium.

@Moe

remember '98 :D.
August 28, 2010 @ 11:17 AM
V.Lopez

matchday 2 results
Bayern 0-2 FCK
Frankfurt 1-3 HSV
Nurnberg 1-2 Freiburg
Schalke 1-2 Hannover
Wolfsburg 3-4 Mainz
Werder 4-2 Koln
St. Pauli 12.30 Hoffenheim
August 29, 2010 @ 11:14 AM
kalisto

I LOVE Bundesliga. It's by far the most competitive league, but why I prefer Bundesliga over the rest is because the teams in the lower half of the ranking can always beat the top class clubs. Germanys 15 beats England/Spain/Italys 15 by far. You might say that Bundesliga lacks the super top class players, they all go to Barca, Real or Manchester, Chelsea and Arsenal, but I think its more fun to have exitement all over the season and not just when the top tier teams play against each other.

This was a mad, mad matchday. Gladbach won 6:3 over Leverkusen (what the hell!), FCK defeated Munich (what!!), Hannover defeated Schalke (sick), .. one week ago, all the winning teams were the best candidates to go down to Liga 2 again, now they beat the biggest favourites to win the Championship.
September 4, 2010 @ 06:30 PM
Shaun

September 4, 2010 @ 10:33 PM
HabsFan

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNL9NcoLbdE&feature=player_embedded

lol I guess he thought he saw a ball come at him from the corner of his eye and thats why he reacted that way, it happens sometimes when you know there are many balls flying around (pause) thus creating the flinch for no reason.
September 6, 2010 @ 03:35 PM
kalisto

^ lolwut?

But yeah the Bundesliga doesn't get enough shine, it's better than La Liga to me. I can't stand watching that Serie A "Chessball - Catenaccio" shit either.

I got a team that I follow in every league - (follow, not full blown support)

I been there a few times and there's definitely something different about them.

As a former player for a Bundesliga club, plus several month in youth academies in Liverpool, Athletico Madrid and Juventus Turin I think I can judge that the classiest football is played between the first four Premiere League teams plus one extra suprise team per year. The problem is, the rest of the league sucks so hard it's not funny. Same goes for Spain, but it's just Barca+Real+one other team, Italy has Inter and AS Roma and the Bundesliga Bayern Munich, but the thing is, even though they are high class, 12 of 18 teams can beat them on a good day, because they are not just nominal members of the first league, they are opponents.

St. Pauli is cool, some people here do not like that they want to keep the outlaw image so hard but I like them anyways. They have a good, honest coach and a great home pitch.

If you like St. Pauli games, try to get some tickets for Koeln - Gladbach or Dortmund - Schalke. There's no bigger rivalries in german football smile.

@Video hahaha

Yes it's Mehmet Scholl, a former Bayern Munich player for almost a decade, now retired, and Bastian Schweinsteiger, who is warming up on the pitch, tries to scare him by fake-shooting in his direction. They are good friends.
September 6, 2010 @ 03:42 PM
Moe911

St. pauli have such a good cult following.
September 6, 2010 @ 10:50 PM
V.Lopez

As a former player for a Bundesliga club, plus several month in youth academies in Liverpool, Athletico Madrid and Juventus Turin I think I can judge that the classiest football is played between the first four Premiere League teams plus one extra suprise team per year. The problem is, the rest of the league sucks so hard it's not funny. Same goes for Spain, but it's just Barca+Real+one other team, Italy has Inter and AS Roma and the Bundesliga Bayern Munich, but the thing is, even though they are high class, 12 of 18 teams can beat them on a good day, because they are not just nominal members of the first league, they are opponents.

St. Pauli is cool, some people here do not like that they want to keep the outlaw image so hard but I like them anyways. They have a good, honest coach and a great home pitch.

If you like St. Pauli games, try to get some tickets for Koeln - Gladbach or Dortmund - Schalke. There's no bigger rivalries in german football smile.

@Video hahaha

Yes it's Mehmet Scholl, a former Bayern Munich player for almost a decade, now retired, and Bastian Schweinsteiger, who is warming up on the pitch, tries to scare him by fake-shooting in his direction. They are good friends.

you were taken on at the liverpool academy???
September 7, 2010 @ 03:40 PM
kalisto

you were taken on at the liverpool academy???

Not permanently (that wasn't the purpose anyways), but as kind of a summer exchange with my german club when I was 17. You'd change places with somebody from Liverpools youth team for some weeks, and he would play for you in Germany. Athletico when I was 16, Torino when I was 15. Quit when I was 18 because I had no technique.
September 7, 2010 @ 05:04 PM
V.Lopez

wish i cuda traded places with you lol i played at estudiantes in argentina for a while. im looking to get to europe in the very near future before i get too old
September 7, 2010 @ 05:27 PM
kalisto

wish i cuda traded places with you lol i played at estudiantes in argentina for a while. im looking to get to europe in the very near future before i get too old

Nice, but how old are you?
September 7, 2010 @ 10:00 PM
V.Lopez

just turned 21 dont have alot of time really. i was actually looking into going to germany bc i kno alot of the smaller clubs like 3. liga and regionalliga clubs tend to give open tryouts
September 7, 2010 @ 11:14 PM
blunt_trauma

lopez u play college ball? i played a couple of years for northeastern but brian ainscough is a total douche bag of a person so i quit... motherfucker really ruined soccer for me

Please login first to reply.