July 17, 2010 @ 05:57 PM
Drebrooklyn

pacquiao can't beat Mayweather lol...he's just gearing up to lose it's only a matter of time...all the pac fans want this fight so bad i can't wait for you guys to go down in disappointment
July 17, 2010 @ 06:05 PM
DC RA

This is true but if thats what he wants to be known for then so be it.. Reason, i dislike him now, i used to be a big fan of his but as of few years ago, i dislike him more and more for this shit... He knows how much money he can make and thats all he wants but thats all he will be known for in the long run... No one will be talking about his boxing later on, they will just talk about how much money he was making.. He claims he is the best boxer ever, he needs to put all his money that he makes where his mouth is and sign this damn contract.. I mean really what else could there possibly be why this fight cant happen? What other reasons havent been made up for this not to go on? Who can Mayweather fight next? No one.. Who can Manny fight? no one.. I mean there is opponents but no one even worth it or just another rematch.. Only fighter really left is Berto which he wants to fight one of these guys.. Reason i say no more bullshit, no more stupid terms, Just shut up and fight! Let's see who the best in the world or even ever really is!

Just because there are not fighting in Nov doesn't mean that they are not going to fight. Arum specifically said that Pac wants to fight in Nov and did not want to push the date back. This happens all the time and Pac simply does not want the long layoff in between fights because he might develop ring rust. I pretty much knew Pac would fight another fight in between Mayweather for the sake of him staying in shape and not losing any timing.

Pacman could fight Cotto as 150 and see if he really is a welterweight. Cotto also fought Pacman after Margarito softened up his face with his cement wraps. LOL

I could see Mayweather taking another fight in between the Mayweather/Pacman as well. All this bullshit came up due to Arum making this public. If anything, blame his dumb ass because nobody was talking on either side except for him. LOL
July 17, 2010 @ 06:05 PM
DC RA

pacquiao can't beat Mayweather lol...he's just gearing up to lose it's only a matter of time...all the pac fans want this fight so bad i can't wait for you guys to go down in disappointment

Yeah, Mayweather gonna pick him apart like everyone else.
July 17, 2010 @ 06:11 PM
DC RA

Same shit he is afraid to fight him because he could possibly lose.

This is the dumbest shit I ever heard. Mayweather is bigger faster and stronger and he is afraid. I don't see Pac stepping in the ring with Mosley. He fought Clottey, a battered Cotto, and a crappy Hatton. You forgot that Pacman has been knocked out before, lost to Morales, and won a very close decision to Marquez.

Oh he beat a deteriorated De La Hoya after he had no muscle mass due to going down so much weight and was smaller than Pac.

Why not fight Mosley? Does Freddy Roach know something? HMMMM...
July 17, 2010 @ 06:15 PM
3lite

fuck so this shit going down or what???
July 17, 2010 @ 08:02 PM
It's Only Hype

past successes do not guarantee future success. the fight just needs to go down, period.
July 17, 2010 @ 08:09 PM
Pinhead Larry

This is the dumbest shit I ever heard. Mayweather is bigger faster and stronger and he is afraid. I don't see Pac stepping in the ring with Mosley. He fought Clottey, a battered Cotto, and a crappy Hatton. You forgot that Pacman has been knocked out before, lost to Morales, and won a very close decision to Marquez.

Oh he beat a deteriorated De La Hoya after he had no muscle mass due to going down so much weight and was smaller than Pac.

Why not fight Mosley? Does Freddy Roach know something? HMMMM...

actually Mayweather himself says that he doesn't want to face Pacquiao because part of his brand is that he is undefeated and he wants to stay that way.

The negative prospects of losing to Pacquiao outweigh the positive prospects.

If he loses to Pac, he can't call himself the best, which is what Floyd Mayweather's brand is all about.
July 17, 2010 @ 08:43 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

July 18, 2010 @ 01:35 AM
DC RA

actually Mayweather himself says that he doesn't want to face Pacquiao because part of his brand is that he is undefeated and he wants to stay that way.

The negative prospects of losing to Pacquiao outweigh the positive prospects.

If he loses to Pac, he can't call himself the best, which is what Floyd Mayweather's brand is all about.

He also said that he is just a person like everyone else and says that whatever he says in the public and on HBO 24/7 is for the people so they can have something to talk about. He is living controversy.

This was a PR stunt for Arum. Either way Arum is smart because it got people talking about the fight again and that is what makes a great fight with two great fighters. HYPE.
July 23, 2010 @ 10:55 PM
Justiu

hb fell off / justinlifestyle.tumblr.com

July 24, 2010 @ 01:21 AM
DC RA

Arum is a bitch. I knew that faggot used this as pubilicity. He already had a contract made up with Margarito when he made that deadline.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUV1Y1TGnMk&feature=player_embedded
July 24, 2010 @ 12:31 PM
July 24, 2010 @ 11:30 PM
jaiyvee

This is true but if thats what he wants to be known for then so be it.. Reason, i dislike him now, i used to be a big fan of his but as of few years ago, i dislike him more and more for this shit... He knows how much money he can make and thats all he wants but thats all he will be known for in the long run...![/QUOTE]

this....yea he makes the money now...but his legacy, his history... will show that he picks and chooses his fights and just won't fight, for the sake of being the best. Don't get me wrong Mayweather is an unbelievable fighter but does he really want people to remember him like this.
July 25, 2010 @ 12:15 AM
DC RA

Are you kidding me? All fighters pick and choose their opponents. You can't be that niave. Pacman and Freddy Roach pick and choose their fights as well. You don't see Pacman getting into the ring with the power that Mosley has. Margarito is a bum and basically got destroyed by Mosley. Why not just fight Mosley instead of this bum?

Or is it just a prelim to the main event so Pac avoids stagnation and ring rust?
July 25, 2010 @ 12:28 AM
GOLDENi

Pacquiao vs. Margarito NOVEMBER 13!

Please login first to reply.