Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 16, 2010 @ 07:29 PM
Scotty

***Not another discussion thread***

Tonight at midnight could be the official announce every boxing fan wants to here.. Pacquiao vs. Mayweather might be announcing this fight will take place on Nov. 13th! If all terms are met during the conference they will make it official for this date tonight at midnight! U can listen live on top rank.. Let's get this on!!!!
July 16, 2010 @ 07:35 PM
Justiu

The contract was signed ?

Edit: Is the contract signing gonna be during the announcement or was it just signed now ? Or not signed at all ?

hb fell off / justinlifestyle.tumblr.com

July 16, 2010 @ 07:48 PM
Scotty

^nah this is for both fighters and promoters for there orgs. Agreeing on the date to make it official.. If everyone agrees, then the contracts will start to be written up!
July 16, 2010 @ 09:39 PM
DC RA

I believe the terms of the contract are set and top rank is waiting for money to sign. If he doesn't sign pac will most likely fight cotto or Margarito in Mexico
July 16, 2010 @ 10:16 PM
Drebrooklyn

thought the deadline was 11pm est
July 17, 2010 @ 01:40 AM
randysav

Floyd won't sign, I bealive PAC will have to face either margarito or cotto fight for the 8th time world title bout.
July 17, 2010 @ 01:54 AM
Scotty

thought the deadline was 11pm est

No its Midnight west coast time on top rank.. U can listen live at that time!
July 17, 2010 @ 01:54 AM
Justiu

No its Midnight west coast time on top rank.. U can listen live at that time!

Link me bro before it starts !

July 17, 2010 @ 02:00 AM
Scotty

ONE MINUTE:

www.toprank.com/HomePage.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=23700

Actually here is the actual link: hasnt started yet

www.toprank.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?catid=0
July 17, 2010 @ 02:06 AM
Scotty

Come on now whats with the elevator/hold on music... I knew this was going to take forever! SMH
July 17, 2010 @ 02:07 AM
Justiu

Started.

July 17, 2010 @ 02:15 AM
Justiu

Mayweather is bitchmade. Probably not gonna happen this year. But eventually will.

July 17, 2010 @ 02:18 AM
Scotty

MAYWEATHER BITCHES OUT YET AGAIN!!! Mayweather offered the fight, top rank and pac said yes, terms were written up, everyone accepted em.. Mayweather bitches out again when its time to make an agreement! Fuck this bitch, now he will turn it around and try to make it look like it wasn't his fault.. I dont want to see Cotto again cause Manny battered him for 12 rounds, maybe margarito but he doesnt deserve that cheating bastard... I cant believe this, actually i can but still...

* Actually i want Andre Berto to step and take the fight! He is undefeated at welterweight and he wanted the winner of Mosley vs. Mayweather.. i say work a promotion deal with him for Manny cause Margarito is a cheater and Cotto cant hang with Pac...
July 17, 2010 @ 02:25 AM
randysav

Big floyd fan as well as Pac but Floyd camp ducked or didnt sign and wanting more demands. smh. anyways moving on. Id like to see Pac vs Margarito showdown. I predict Pac winning this judging by the way margarito fought recently.

edit:

just caught this from the conversation...

"How can you agree to a deal with Floyd if you never had one single conversation with Floyd?

I never talked to anyone on the Mayweather side". - Bob Arum.

Bob just talked to Ross Greenburg from HBO, cmon son...Bob should at least talked to any Mayweather camp
July 17, 2010 @ 02:34 AM
DC RA

How do you know who bitched out considering there is a gag order?

Where did it say that anyone accepted any terms? Nobody knows the real terms of their negotiations except the two camps. It seems like Arum used this for publicity.
July 17, 2010 @ 02:45 AM
Scotty

How we know who bitched out? Top Rank gave them a deadline to agree to the fight or they were moving on.. Manny already signed the agreement they were just waiting on Mayweather to accept.. He already accepted the terms of the fight, Manny accepted the drug testing, so they had to put a deadline cause manny has to fight in November unless they agreed on another date but through top rank wants him to fight in november which was agreed as well..
July 17, 2010 @ 02:45 AM
randysav

It seems like Arum used this for publicity.

seemed like it. I thought Bob actually talked to any mayweather camp but he only talked to Ross Greenburg who just mention on the stream that he did not speak with any mayweather camp. hmmm..

Come to find out tonight from Arum's own mouth...he says that "he never spoke with anyone on the Mayweather side, and that all conversations were with Ross Greenburg!

There were never any negotiations. Arum, played the boxing community and in the process, he made Pacquiao look like a fool by stating he agreed to all the terms set by Mayweather. On the contrary, he's only been talking to himself.
July 17, 2010 @ 02:49 AM
Scotty

Mayweather still can agree to the fight until things are set for another fight for Manny.. Once another fight is set which i think Cotto would agree to a rematch, Mayweather no longer can agree..
July 17, 2010 @ 02:52 AM
DC RA

How we know who bitched out? Top Rank gave them a deadline to agree to the fight or they were moving on.. Manny already signed the agreement they were just waiting on Mayweather to accept.. He already accepted the terms of the fight, Manny accepted the drug testing, so they had to put a deadline cause manny has to fight in November unless they agreed on another date but through top rank wants him to fight in november which was agreed as well..

What terms? Oh wait. Nobody knows shit because of that gag order. There are other terms to a fight than just the ones you mentioned. In the previous negotiations, Pacman demanded Mayweather pay 10 million for every pound that he was over the weight limit.

Every one is speculating, including you. What terms? Inform us since you have this super exclusive insider information.
July 17, 2010 @ 02:55 AM
DC RA

seemed like it. I thought Bob actually talked to any mayweather camp but he only talked to Ross Greenburg who just mention on the stream that he did not speak with any mayweather camp. hmmm..

Come to find out tonight from Arum's own mouth...he says that "he never spoke with anyone on the Mayweather side, and that all conversations were with Ross Greenburg!

There were never any negotiations. Arum, played the boxing community and in the process, he made Pacquiao look like a fool by stating he agreed to all the terms set by Mayweather. On the contrary, he's only been talking to himself.

Yeah, I am pretty sure Arum did this for the pub. All he was talking about was the fact that he didn't know shit and that Roger Mayweather was getting sued. He knew full well that Mayweather would not accept a fight in Nov while Roger was going to be in and out of court.
July 17, 2010 @ 02:59 AM
Scotty

^ There has to be terms for any fight to be agreed on or there wouldnt be any negotiations for a fight to be made.. So each promotion would have to make terms for each promotion to agree to if they want to fight.. As stated, in the live stream it just said "terms" but one was mentioned of the drug testing manny agreed on.. Who knows what other agreements were made, we would find that out later on..

Also do u know why he wanted mayweather to be fined for weight? Cause mayweather comes in over some times, he wants to make sure they both come in exactly on weight.. And in every single fight if someone doesnt make weight they get a percentage of there purse taken away.. Manny just wanted more so it wouldnt happen.. Thats not a big thing ask in my opinion... It should be more anyway, usually its 10% i think it should be more...
July 17, 2010 @ 03:06 AM
Scotty

All in All Wtf... It stupid anyway u look at it.. Reason i hate so many promotions in boxing, reason boxing is the way it is.. Just fucking agree to the fight, sign the damn contract and lets get this fight started.. Just agree on everything and box.. Let the best man win.. Fuck all these negotiation and terms.. Lets just have it in Vegas, at welterweight, the money will be there and lets make history! If u lose u lose, let the best man win!
July 17, 2010 @ 03:06 AM
DC RA

^ There has to be terms for any fight to be agreed on or there wouldnt be any negotiations for a fight to be made.. So each promotion would have to make terms for each promotion to agree to if they want to fight.. As stated, in the live stream it just said "terms" but one was mentioned of the drug testing manny agreed on.. Who knows what other agreements were made, we would find that out later on..

Also do u know why he wanted mayweather to be fined for weight? Cause mayweather comes in over some times, he wants to make sure they both come in exactly on weight.. And in every single fight if someone doesnt make weight they get a percentage of there purse taken away.. Manny just wanted more so it wouldnt happen.. Thats not a big thing ask in my opinion... It should be more anyway, usually its 10% i think it should be more...

I just find it crazy that Mayweather even agreed on that. Pacman/Cotto it was around $500,000.

Either way, Mayweather loves getting bashed so people can talk about him. It makes him more money in the long run. This could have been a publicity stunt on both sides. I could see Mayweather doing this stalling so that eventually it will make more money for him in his next fight.

People hate him for it, and yet they can't stop watching him cuz he makes more money off his haters than he does his own fans. People want to see him lose and he is banking off that every time he opens his mouth or lack thereof.
July 17, 2010 @ 03:24 AM
J THRILLLAH

iScotty always speaking the truth! cool

July 17, 2010 @ 01:37 PM
shakintheD

mayweather is a bitch ass ✖✖✖✖✖, he doesnt really have any more excuses to night fight pacquiao other than hes scared. thank you, pacgod.
July 17, 2010 @ 02:07 PM
Scotty

I just find it crazy that Mayweather even agreed on that. Pacman/Cotto it was around $500,000.

Either way, Mayweather loves getting bashed so people can talk about him. It makes him more money in the long run. This could have been a publicity stunt on both sides. I could see Mayweather doing this stalling so that eventually it will make more money for him in his next fight.

People hate him for it, and yet they can't stop watching him cuz he makes more money off his haters than he does his own fans. People want to see him lose and he is banking off that every time he opens his mouth or lack thereof.

This is true but if thats what he wants to be known for then so be it.. Reason, i dislike him now, i used to be a big fan of his but as of few years ago, i dislike him more and more for this shit... He knows how much money he can make and thats all he wants but thats all he will be known for in the long run... No one will be talking about his boxing later on, they will just talk about how much money he was making.. He claims he is the best boxer ever, he needs to put all his money that he makes where his mouth is and sign this damn contract.. I mean really what else could there possibly be why this fight cant happen? What other reasons havent been made up for this not to go on? Who can Mayweather fight next? No one.. Who can Manny fight? no one.. I mean there is opponents but no one even worth it or just another rematch.. Only fighter really left is Berto which he wants to fight one of these guys.. Reason i say no more bullshit, no more stupid terms, Just shut up and fight! Let's see who the best in the world or even ever really is!
July 17, 2010 @ 02:31 PM
Drebrooklyn

everybody should know that Mayweather does things on his terms only so with them setting a deadline it was never going to go down
July 17, 2010 @ 02:34 PM
ChickenAdobo

Mayweather isn't scared to fight pacquiao but his scared to lose.
July 17, 2010 @ 04:17 PM
Justiu

Same shit he is afraid to fight him because he could possibly lose.

July 17, 2010 @ 04:56 PM
GOLDENi

Same shit he is afraid to fight him because he could possibly lose.

Please login first to reply.