Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 27, 2010 @ 05:51 PM
D2theRama

espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5334026

Best team in NBA history. All there missing is a SG
June 27, 2010 @ 05:52 PM
.emaN

&)
June 27, 2010 @ 06:25 PM
June 27, 2010 @ 06:50 PM

Inactive

^, David Stern can fine Cuban 100k and Kerr 10k for BronBron comments yet teams are publicly announcing their recruiting plans yet Stern's not doing shit. Fucking hate the NBA when they pull shit like this.
June 27, 2010 @ 08:13 PM
fistyourbitch

omg if this shit reall is true fuck gg
June 27, 2010 @ 08:22 PM
VANCITY

fuck this shit i hope they fail
June 27, 2010 @ 09:07 PM
qazwsx1

wade finna take a pay cut to join them in the bulls

and they should trade deng to philly for evan turner
June 27, 2010 @ 09:18 PM
shaq32

Wade already dissed the Bulls management and is recruiting players to join him in Miami.

Bosh has already clarified on several occasions that he does not want to be in the shadow of another superstar. He would unfortunately face those circumstances whether he is in South beach or the Windy City, but less so in Miami.

Best team in NBA history?

1964-65 Boston Celtics, 1966-67 Philadelphia 76ers, 1969-70 New York Knicks ,1995-96 Chicago Bulls all say whats up
June 27, 2010 @ 09:27 PM
Canvas08

wade finna take a pay cut to join them in the bulls

and they should trade deng to philly for evan turner

holy shit stop posting in nba threads
June 27, 2010 @ 10:45 PM
GOLDENi

@shaq32 I don't think the Bosh not wanting to play in the shadow of another superstar is untrue. Bosh clarified that he wants to win & that is his main importance, I don't think I ever heard Bosh talk about not wanting to play with LeBron. All I have heard is basically Bosh & everyone else is watching what LeBron does & goes on from there. I think he would love to play with LeBron & many teams want a LeBron + Bosh package.

Also with D. Wade, I don't think we will see LeBron playing with him. Yes Miami probably does have the cap space to have LeBron, Wade, & Bosh in the same team but I honestly don't think LeBron & Wade would play with each other. LeBron & Wade I believe are the types of people that know they're top players in the league & want to stay the top player on their team. You can say that for Bosh but honestly he does not have the same impact on a team as a LeBron or Wade does, which is why he will probably sign wherever LeBron signs, if the team has that space, which the Bulls do.
June 28, 2010 @ 04:26 PM
qazwsx1

change title of thread to CHICAGO BULLS 2010-2011 NBA CHAMPION!
June 28, 2010 @ 06:47 PM
HabsFan

I don't like Bosh that much but If Bron Bron and Bosh play together with dat Derrick Rose in CHICAGO!!!!!!!

OMG

June 28, 2010 @ 06:52 PM
Vancouver

atleast this way LeCrab wont be getting his own TV show in NY
June 28, 2010 @ 07:10 PM
Sensesmilla

Fuck ya I was calling for Bosh with James so long ago. They are going to be so fucking sick.
June 28, 2010 @ 08:16 PM
Juki

looks like I'll be making another "bad news for Laker fans thread" pretty soon.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

June 28, 2010 @ 08:27 PM
Scotty

Everyone getting their hopes high but u have to realize that this could be a bad idea in the making.. 3 great players who are superstars could butt heads because the want the spotlight plus the other players on the team not liking them all wanting that spotlight.. Also Lebron has yet show he is a team player, putting bosh and rose with him doesnt prove anything.. Just a team with 3 great players but if no chemistry there will be no championship!
June 28, 2010 @ 09:34 PM
Pinhead Larry

Everyone getting their hopes high but u have to realize that this could be a bad idea in the making.. 3 great players who are superstars could butt heads because the want the spotlight plus the other players on the team not liking them all wanting that spotlight.. Also Lebron has yet show he is a team player, putting bosh and rose with him doesnt prove anything.. Just a team with 3 great players but if no chemistry there will be no championship!

Alot of people say that, but you have to realize that these guys really only do that much volume scoring because in a sense they have to.

Chris Bosh is a 20+ point scorer, but he is also a 10+ rebound a game guy as well, and he along with Noah will be able to focus more on dominating the inside, getting putbacks, rebounds, and just creating alot of offense inside in general.

D Rose is a 20+ point a game score, but he's also an assist man, and he doesn't HAVE to score, and you have to believe that he will trust LeBron and Bosh to make plays for em, more than he trusts Luol Deng and John Salmons.

Lebron, is the big question mark, because he is gonna be the one who is going to want to be the high volume scorer, and he is the one who is trying to fall under the category of one of the best in the game. But Rose and Bosh aren't as egotistic as one would thing, guys wanna win, and they know that them together with Noah will be one of the most unstoppable forces in the league.

I mean just look at the 08 celtics, they basically just got a couple of championship hungry Superstars and put em on the court with each other. It worked out perfectly, they were good offensively and defensively, and they won a title.

It's impossible to say that a group of superstars CAN'T play together, I'm not saying chemistry is OVERRATED, but it's definitely not as hard to achieve as one would think. By the playoffs they would be the most dangerous team in the East, and you'll be damn sure that the Lakers aren't having an easy ride if they meet them in the Finals

Rose>Fisher
Lebron>Artest
Bosh>Gasol
Noah = Bynum, only because has a height and weight advantage. But Noah's numbers don't lie, dude can play.

to call this a bad idea, would be foolish to say the least. Young guys with a bunch of talent, will be dangerous for years to come. Basically the 08 celtics, but with a lot more longevity.
June 28, 2010 @ 10:20 PM
Scotty

^ Im not saying its not bad idea but before everyone gets there hopes up that this is a championship team there could be some flaws.. Like u just said "they are young players" the 08 celtics u had 3 VETS who would do anything to win that championship and they had great chemistry that worked.. Just cause u put 3 great players on a team doesnt mean anything.. The could just bump heads the whole time and not go anywhere.. Thats why i said that could be an issue having 3 young superstars on a team.. But if the new head coach(celtics old assistant), his style of play is going to be just like the Celtics and doc rivers.. If they play his way and have the chemistry, then they will be an unbelievable! BUT if they dont and just butt heads, then the owner just got these players and made ton of money off em...
June 28, 2010 @ 10:53 PM
qazwsx1

scotty learn from the 2nd best coach ever in the game mike brown

if they losing
they iso for lebron razz
June 29, 2010 @ 12:33 AM
GOLDENi

Fuckin' Wade.. hopefully he doesn't screw shit up for Chicago.

sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5338472
June 29, 2010 @ 12:53 AM
HisAirness32

I have hope Donnie Walsh will pull off the sign and trade.
June 29, 2010 @ 01:24 AM

Inactive

Rose>Fisher
Lebron>Artest
Bosh>Gasol
Noah = Bynum, only because has a height and weight advantage. But Noah's numbers don't lie, dude can play.
You lost all credibility with this comparison chart. Noah=Bynum? Bynum on one knee is more valuable than Noah. While Noah's a hustle player, that's all he is, his offensive repertoire makes Dwight look like Hakeem.
Bosh and Gasol are about equal but I'd take Gasol due to his passing ability, less lackadaisical defense, and basketball IQ.
Lebron's obviously a better player than Artest, but Artest has the tools to slow him down.

I'm wondering if anyone even bothered watch the vid OP posted. Bosh's agent denies this, the league would have to intervene for violating the no-tamper policy, and Lebron's still meeting with the Knicks and some other teams.
June 29, 2010 @ 01:35 AM
Surfer

yay lets compare a team to the lakers and forget to bring up Kobe Bryant, the best player in the nba!
June 29, 2010 @ 02:13 AM

Inactive

Because every SG on the Bulls combined is worth less than Kobe's broken pinky.
June 29, 2010 @ 02:36 AM
Surfer

^word.

is that crazy chicago team confirmed?! I thought they werent allowed to sign til next week...
June 29, 2010 @ 09:14 AM
Pinhead Larry

july 1st is when shit pops off, people can start making verbal agreements and shit. Expect LeBron to be the first to sign, because he kinda has to be. Teams can't really do anything until LeBron signs, because they need to figure out their situations.
July 9, 2010 @ 02:31 PM
Justiu

change title of thread to CHICAGO BULLS 2010-2011 NBA CHAMPION!

lmao this is the ✖✖✖✖✖ who NOW says HIS "Miami Heats" are a forsure champ.

hb fell off / justinlifestyle.tumblr.com

July 17, 2010 @ 04:58 PM
dashaandsafin

If he doesn't win he's going to be a lauhging stock.

Please login first to reply.