FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
May 29, 2010 @ 06:53 PM
DStyles

What position do you guys play? Do you play in a league? etc, etc, etc.

I play rw. It's been 2 years since I played thoughsadI have gotten slow and lost some control of the ball.

Edit: I love the slide tackle. People tend to get scared of it. >sad

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 29, 2010 @ 10:10 PM
shakintheD

shiet i need to play soccer just for the cardio any tipssssss
May 29, 2010 @ 10:29 PM
Jphn-John

^(i have no experience but) i'd watch lots of soccer games on tv or play a soccer videogame

i havent played any sports all through high school, but i was wondering if you could just join it in college with no experience? i heard if the team is in need you can
May 29, 2010 @ 10:33 PM
araw at bituin

I'm pretty sure you can just try out and if you're good enough they'll take you? Anyways. Played for like 9 years, AYSO then club soccer out in the bay area then in Arizona, and two years on the high school varsity team. Haven't played for years, lost my speed but my touch and passing skills are still okay. I wanna get back in it but none of my friends wanna play/ are good sad

http://instagram.com/qyel

May 29, 2010 @ 11:55 PM
loltown

I have played club soccer back in Germany since I was 5 years old. Our team managed it to play in the whole state of lower saxony, which is like going to state every year compared to the US. Now that I'm here for my exchange year I must admit that I really miss it. Haven't really played since the summer. Our local high school is too small to offer soccer(playing only 8-man football). Although the coach of a bigger high school allowed me and another exchange student to practice with their team during the "free for all" practices. Was funny to beat the varsity team with the JV and that although their varsity team made state runner-up this year. But its only Nebraska soccer. Coach wished we would have been on his team. Got some bad wingmen :D
May 30, 2010 @ 09:06 AM
Drebrooklyn

i wanted to start playing again but unfortunate for me i stopped playing when i went to college in 2000. my major was architecture which calls for crazy hours in the lab and lots of study time
May 30, 2010 @ 10:31 AM
Pinhead Larry

I played soccer all 4 years of high school (varsity junior and senior year), and played club soccer from 8 years old to 15 years old. It was a fun experience, but it was hardly my favorite sport, I enjoyed playing tennis much more.
May 30, 2010 @ 12:14 PM
Silver Bullet

I don't play anymore,used to play in a Sunday League,was mad fun.I'm a fucking solid center-half lol.
June 1, 2010 @ 02:00 AM
nogi-drew

played soccer for 12 years. club for 8.

played as a winger. usually on the right although as i got older and developed they put me on the left where i could cut in and shoot with my right.
June 1, 2010 @ 03:40 PM
imtheman

I've only played since 2000 and it came natural to me.
I play keeper and or attacking-mid.
I currently play indoor and actually prefer it over 11v11.

I did try out and made the Nomads team when I was 17, but that fuckin club costs toooo much, even when they reduced the cost to half! Then the club itself was like a 45 minute commute for me, so since I didnt have my own car yet, I had to decline the spot - sucks because Nomads is a good club.

I played in that Haarlem Cup in Amsterdam in 2003 and played a few friendlies against Stormvogels Telstar U21 & U18 squad, HFC Haarlem reserves, and against AZ Alkmaar reserves.
We played the AZ reserves in a mini-stadium of like 3000 people max or so and that shit was soooo damn cool. We got smoked like 10-1 but the experience itself was awesome!
June 1, 2010 @ 04:03 PM
DStyles

Nice.

Back in HS I really was trying hard to persue a football career =P

MLS!

June 2, 2010 @ 08:33 AM
Drebrooklyn

yeah i did too but i got injured...even had a scholarship to play for St. Johns
June 2, 2010 @ 11:08 AM
Shaun

left wing/forward.

i hardly get the chance to play these days but i used to play 24/7. played for my schools, sunday league & middlesex district.
June 3, 2010 @ 03:05 PM
chief

started playing when i was 5 with those foam balls indoor lol

played for some shitty club team for like 8 years (smh)

went to a much better team for junior/senior year of high school. played on the high school team and went to 4A state finals my senior year and lost in Pk's sad

now i currently play for my community college

i cant seem to give it up. I play outside mid btw

•••

June 4, 2010 @ 05:44 AM
Double SS

Played throughout school as a striker but moved to a midfield role. Played for a League team and university but I have a dodgy knee which goes out randomly so I'm restricted to playing once a week now. One of my mates got injured and he has to have an operation on his knee, can never play football again so I restrict myself. Can't imagine never playing again
June 4, 2010 @ 05:46 AM
Koven

Used to play in HS, I was a midfielder, a box to box type player....Id still shoot when I could though :p.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

June 7, 2010 @ 06:43 PM
teov

I played for 15 years from 5 to 20 , I was pretty good .... had the chance to make it in my hometown's team who play in the italian second pro league (Serie B)

I quitted because I had a bad backbone injury , now I play in a futsal championship with my team smile , can't live without football

I'm an attacking winger/midfielder , I can play as a low center forward too .

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

June 7, 2010 @ 06:49 PM
DStyles

I played for 15 years from 5 to 20 , I was pretty good .... had the chance to make it in my hometown's team who play in the italian second pro league (Serie B)

I quitted because I had a bad backbone injury , now I play in a futsal championship with my team smile , can't live without football

I'm an attacking winger/midfielder , I can play as a low center forward too .

You could've been playing for AC Milan >sadcool

June 7, 2010 @ 07:26 PM
teov

actually I had a review from an ac milan observer after a cup final when I was 12 , they never called me back .... sad fucking ac milan

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

June 7, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
FROADS

Futbol is the shit...I usually play in the playmaker role, the "10" i guess, i don't like running a lot cuz I have asthma so I just like creating space...Used to play in the jr league over here from 7 to 16, after that I stopped but still play indoor from time to time
June 7, 2010 @ 08:03 PM
DStyles

Any of you guys are good with curves? Before I stopped playing I was working on my curves. I love taking free kicks.

June 30, 2010 @ 03:01 AM
Surfer

I feel like a noob posting after ^this guy^ but yeah i play a bit of soccer. Played attacking mid in hs, made varsity junior year. Was recruited by some d1 schools, biggest interest was shown by pennstate university park and umich ann arbor. but i decided to pursue a tech career instead so i'm going to a d3 school and playing there, at center forward. I regret not going to umich ann arbor but the school im going to has a good engineering program
June 30, 2010 @ 05:09 PM
theconqueror

me and my homies play little pick up games in east la on monday nights. if anyone is down send me a pm.
June 30, 2010 @ 06:25 PM
-TREACHERY-

started playing house league at 5

Played Senior tier 1 all 4 years in high school

Played CSL and OYSL level for Vaughan SC till I was 18

I started playing as a striker when I was young converted to a defensive midfielder as I got bigger

I remember playing the Cosenza and Ascoli youth teams from Italy in a tournament and getting our asses handed to us, its crazy seeing the difference in quality from a second division Italian youth time and the highest youth level in my province

if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing

June 30, 2010 @ 07:07 PM
Moe911

I played for u16 for toronto lynx. Now i currently play adult league for portugese club. I play striker and sometimes centre back if they really need me to cause of my height. Im more of poacher so most of my goals are usually from inside the box.

Please login first to reply.