Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 26, 2010 @ 01:27 AM
J THRILLLAH

I was just about to post that. It just doesn't stop!

Also, I think the talk about Ramos deal going to Chelsea, is just a way for Ramos hinting to Real to bump up his salary, since the younger, new people that are currently there, are making good money compared to him.

August 26, 2010 @ 04:23 AM
Ledger

Yeh i dunno what's going on with Neymar at all, very confusing.

Don't know what's with Ramos either, i'm hoping he doesn't just want a pay rise and this is his stupid way of getting it. Apparently Mourinho thinks they should sell him while he's still extremely valuable and we're reportedly prepared to pay £30 mil for him which is huge money for a defender.
August 26, 2010 @ 05:03 AM
kalisto

Diego is on/off again with Wolfsburg. Great deal for Juventus, buying him for 25m, then selling for 15m one year later. Well, for Diego it's going to suck either way. He stays in Serie A or transfers to the only german club who stands for the same things Serie A is famous for..

I'm really looking forward to
August 26, 2010 @ 03:10 PM
Silver Bullet

I think Neymar is going to end up like Douglas Costa,a top club want him,Santos don't want to sell,then BAM 2 years down the line and he's playing for Besiktas.
August 26, 2010 @ 04:27 PM
Shaun

^..& sold for half the transfer fee they wanted.
August 26, 2010 @ 04:53 PM
Moe911

Diego is on/off again with Wolfsburg. Great deal for Juventus, buying him for 25m, then selling for 15m one year later. Well, for Diego it's going to suck either way. He stays in Serie A or transfers to the only german club who stands for the same things Serie A is famous for..

I'm really looking forward to
August 26, 2010 @ 08:36 PM
blunt_trauma

if neymar really wanted to do well in europe he should sign for some dutch team, hone his fucking skills and kill it 2-3 years down the road... so many players have followed this route and became legends! my boy luis suarez is next in line to become great
August 26, 2010 @ 10:18 PM
HabsFan

if neymar really wanted to do well in europe he should sign for some dutch team, hone his fucking skills and kill it 2-3 years down the road... so many players have followed this route and became legends! my boy luis suarez is next in line to become great

Agree with this 100%. The dutch is a good league but not too hard, so all these young guns can play with the best of the league and still get challenged, get all the necessary playing time to get experience and coaches dedicate most of their time to them because the team's success depends on them.
August 27, 2010 @ 12:40 AM
Moe911

The dutch league has always produced aloy of young talent its just a stepping stone for big league but not all have lived up to it..babel,kezman and etc.

Suarez is most likely going to stay one more season and will probably have amazing season esp now ajax are in CL so more people will realize what top talent he is.
August 27, 2010 @ 02:31 AM
Moe911

Apparently Antonio Di Natale rejected the transfer to juve and so have turned to Fabio Quagliarella instead.

With diego gone i think they will use the money to buy pazzini.
August 27, 2010 @ 03:26 AM
alex.

mascherano to barcelona cool

hope they sell ibra i don't want him to be slowing our game anymore :/

pedro villa messi > henry eto messi, busquets/pique are older and better now too

oh, this should be one fantastic season <3
August 27, 2010 @ 04:27 AM
Ledger

www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Lionel-Messi-says-that-Liverpool-must-be-humane-and-release-Javier-Mascherano-article564577.html

Javier's family are unhappy and the pressure of seeing that is making him depressed. Liverpool must act humanely and let him go
Lionel Messi.

Fuck Barca

Fuck Real

Fuck Spanish Football and their fuckwit illegal transfer tactics and over paid shit cunt footballers speaking like they own the world.

Oh and Fuck FIFA for letting this shit happen; if english football clubs were doing the same you'd have bans coming from left, right and centre.

Messi has absolutely no right to say such idiotic things, calling Liverpool "inhumane" and neither did any of the other Barca players telling Cesc to move to Barca either. Barca have lost all utter respect from me and even if it's came down to a United v Barca CL final, i'd root for the red devils.

Javier was saved by Liverpool, otherwise he'd prob end up as another wasted player in Europe; he owes them a lot. But no Barca offer Liverpool just
August 27, 2010 @ 04:39 AM
alex.

you mad cuz barca is stylin on your team?
August 27, 2010 @ 05:22 AM
Ledger

you mad cuz barca is stylin on your team?

And yes, i am fucking mad. Sick of Barca and their outspoken players, taking loans out to pay for their wages - it's a ridiculous situation and FIFA needs to stamp this irresponsible spending out.

Read.

And no, Barca have no style, nor do they have any class.
August 27, 2010 @ 10:49 AM
V.Lopez

platini is french so go figure why he doesnt like english.

also mascherano deal is agreed the ungrateful cunt can go fuck off to spain now
August 27, 2010 @ 10:54 AM
V.Lopez

www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Lionel-Messi-says-that-Liverpool-must-be-humane-and-release-Javier-Mascherano-article564577.html

Lionel Messi.

Fuck Barca

Fuck Real

Fuck Spanish Football and their fuckwit illegal transfer tactics and over paid shit cunt footballers speaking like they own the world.

Oh and Fuck FIFA for letting this shit happen; if english football clubs were doing the same you'd have bans coming from left, right and centre.

Messi has absolutely no right to say such idiotic things, calling Liverpool "inhumane" and neither did any of the other Barca players telling Cesc to move to Barca either. Barca have lost all utter respect from me and even if it's came down to a United v Barca CL final, i'd root for the red devils.

Javier was saved by Liverpool, otherwise he'd prob end up as another wasted player in Europe; he owes them a lot. But no Barca offer Liverpool just
August 27, 2010 @ 11:02 AM
sjem

I'm just waiting to here Puyol and Xavi's opinions on the whole Mascherano situation now.
/Sarcasm
August 27, 2010 @ 11:08 AM
imtheman

Fuckin Barcelona at it again.. and they succeeded with Mascherano.
I dont know what I cant stand more, the fact that Barcelona cant do anything wrong in the eyes of FIFA or the fuckin fans who support these actions.
ALEX, I'm sorry, but you know your club is in the wrong dude.. DeWale & I can proudly say that the boss Wenger would never stoop this low to get anybody to Arsenal.
Look how fast Chelsea got investigated & in trouble for tapping up Kakuta and now possibly Neymar, and theyre both nobodies compared Mascherano or Fab, but yet Barca get away with it and Chelsea are chin-checked right away.
Fuck FIFA, fuck Barca, and the two legged spanish race that IS La Liga..
August 27, 2010 @ 11:25 AM
Drebrooklyn

it'll only get worse at Barcelona once Jose get's the players Madrid to start beating them then you'll see Barcelona trying to get every player they can
August 27, 2010 @ 12:35 PM
Shaun

When marquee signings go wrong...

www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6341964,00.html
August 27, 2010 @ 01:09 PM
imtheman

Now that we got a rep system - DeWale you repped just for being the only other Arsenal supporter on here aside from me!
August 27, 2010 @ 02:25 PM
kalisto

Well wolfsburg saved some money there and still have some ambitiion going.

look for Wolfsburg to sell Misimovic to the highest bidder.Unless Misimovic has already made a deal to move to FC Schalke 04.

Magath wants and needs Misimovic desperately, and Misimovic isn't motivated at all to play for Wolfsburg. After the first match against munich, he was asked on live-tv what he wants. He replies, "well, I want a lot of things".. next question, "is playing for Wolfsburg one of them?" and he's like "hmm, as I said, a lot of things". He probably signed a deal with Schalke 04 this night.
August 27, 2010 @ 04:31 PM
Ledger

Adebayor is an idiot, I still can't believe they paid
August 27, 2010 @ 05:55 PM
alex.

why there are no barca supporters on this site? like seriously..is it because premier league is the only league broadcasted in the states? don't start hating on barca for no reason now,lol
August 27, 2010 @ 07:16 PM
Moe911

Liverpool might get tymoshuk from bayern.

Raul meireles might go to pool for 10 million.

Ibra to milan is pretty much a done deal (Title contenders nowconfused
August 27, 2010 @ 08:15 PM
V.Lopez

meireles deal is done pending a physical apparently 10.7M. What a signing. its really just come straight out the blue as well
August 27, 2010 @ 08:44 PM
Moe911

meireles deal is done pending a physical apparently 10.7M. What a signing. its really just come straight out the blue as well

Well dont know if its a good signing for you guys. Most porto fans dont rate him much but will have to see.
August 27, 2010 @ 08:56 PM
Ledger

why there are no barca supporters on this site? like seriously..is it because premier league is the only league broadcasted in the states? don't start hating on barca for no reason now,lol

Hating on Barca for no reason ? LAFF!
August 27, 2010 @ 11:33 PM
AG1Life

barca and real are getting all these good people. I just dont see them getting lots of playing time if not any.
August 28, 2010 @ 04:54 AM
Shaun

That's a good price, normally Porto try to rape.

Please login first to reply.