Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 2, 2010 @ 09:12 AM
Drebrooklyn

all you pac fans can say what you want but the reality of the matter is that mayweather if just too good a boxer, too accurate a puncher and just smarter than pacman. the fight will go like this: pacman comes out punching like crazy, mayweather blocking it all then countering with accurate punches. pacman fans are either people who aint know about boxing, asians and mayweather haters. just be real with yourself
May 2, 2010 @ 10:24 AM
3lite

Time for that niggga pacman to step up and take the mother fuckin drug test. The more I talk I hear from Pac and his camp about the drug test just screams pussy. "Cause he's bigger than me" n!gga wtf your both taking the drug test and you have beaten way bigger fighters before so wtf you on about man up PACMAN and get the fight started.
May 2, 2010 @ 12:00 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

just stopped by to say I told you so.
May 2, 2010 @ 12:10 PM
randysav

WIFEY ALERT: ring girl talks boxing.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdCyv36Eg4o&feature=player_embedded

anyways..

Floyd Sr. and Roger Mayweather deserves alot of credit, As much as people make fun of them and call them crackheads or whatever, they laid a beautiful blueprint that Floyd executed flawlessly. Floyd Sr. was spot-on in his prediction on 24/7 that Shane would fight jittery, and that Jr. would be able to capitalize on that. Also he was right at the last pre-fight presser when he told Shane he was in trouble for his lack of defense. Both Roger and Floyd Sr. knew the lack of the jab was going to be Shane's ultimate downfall. They both did a great job in the corner last night too, even though Floyd Sr. was technically in the stands. I could clearly his instructions, and little Floyd was soaking it all up. I think they are essentially co-trainers now, and Floyd has looked better than ever in his last two fights because of it.
May 2, 2010 @ 12:23 PM
DC RA

Can't nobody fuck with Money. PERIOD.
May 2, 2010 @ 12:29 PM
DC RA

^ Pacquiao shook? need to get your facts straight before start going off.. Freddie Roach has been trying to get Mayeather to fight manny for like 3+ years now.. Mayweather has given every reason in the book not to fight manny.. How would manny be shook when he went up weight to fight a bigger fighter like Cotto? Or even Clottey? Pacquaio isnt scared of Mayweather, come on now.. Steriod shit is just complete nonsense, Freddie roach and his promotion have been in boxing way longer than Mayweather has and they arent going to get pushed over by Mayweather's rules.. But i feel there will be an agreement now between the 2 fighters!

Now on to the fight, Mosley had me going for the first 2 rounds and then when he rocked Mayweather i was like o shit He might actually get a KO.. But that changed after the 4-5th round.. Then i see Mayweather finding his rhythm and then by the 7th round i knew Mayweather had the win.. Mosley couldnt do anything, Mayweather was landing his straight whenever he wanted.. Also Mayweather, became an attacker after he knew Mosley couldnt do anything.. Standing there and not backing away from Mosley.. I still Mayweather could have thrown more punches and possible got a tko near the 10th round... But can say even though Mayweather won(which i knew woud happen) the fight was pretty good not the best but wasnt bored..

Also i like how Mayweather showed class at then of the fight.. Didnt talk shit, or bad mouth anyone.. He even talked about the Pacquaio Fight alittle which was surprising.. But i think, the boxing had the whole plan in mind.. Mayeather beat Mosley in good fashion and now the big fight! So lets get it going, lets the 2 best go at it to get the crown of who is the best!

Pacman's camp agreed to Olympic Blood Testing and then backtracks. Get your shit straight. Pacman is making more demands on the fight than Mayweather such as weight penalties and lighter gloves. Get your shit straight. Both sides are making demands and Mayweather has agreed to all of them.

Can't nobody shut him up.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=La7RAg1shM0&feature=player_embedded
May 2, 2010 @ 01:24 PM
Scotty

^wow get my shit straight? hahaha u dont even know what u are talking about.. Weight penalties? Do u even know what that means? Reason why is because mayweather came in what was 4-6 pounds overweight for the Marquez fight and has been known not to come in at weight and gets away with it with short amount of pay taking.. MMA its 25% of your payday.. Not coming in at weight is a disrespect to your opponent and the promoters putting it on..U fight at 147 and come in at 147 not 150 something.. So know what a weight penalty before trying make it seem like its an excuse... Come on now, that is just a fan boy statement.. every one who pays attention to boxing and any other fighting sports knows thats a rule u come in at weight, dont be lazy and make weight! Im done after this, know sense even trying trying to make a legitment boxing arguments in here... I'll just wait til they make the fight and watch it then see what happens... Done
May 2, 2010 @ 05:26 PM
DunkPunk

cmon now lets get real, mayweather is straight up scared of pac. i mean hes accusing pac of using steroids that basically means he cant beleive how good pac is and doubts his game.

pac agreed to giving blood right after the fight and if he actually is using steroids he would be banned from boxing and look like a straight faggot and all his past belts will be questioned.

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

May 2, 2010 @ 05:26 PM
rickrude

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdCyv36Eg4o&feature=player_embedded

anyways..

Floyd Sr. and Roger Mayweather deserves alot of credit, As much as people make fun of them and call them crackheads or whatever, they laid a beautiful blueprint that Floyd executed flawlessly. Floyd Sr. was spot-on in his prediction on 24/7 that Shane would fight jittery, and that Jr. would be able to capitalize on that. Also he was right at the last pre-fight presser when he told Shane he was in trouble for his lack of defense. Both Roger and Floyd Sr. knew the lack of the jab was going to be Shane's ultimate downfall. They both did a great job in the corner last night too, even though Floyd Sr. was technically in the stands. I could clearly his instructions, and little Floyd was soaking it all up. I think they are essentially co-trainers now, and Floyd has looked better than ever in his last two fights because of it.

she's obviously a night rider.
May 2, 2010 @ 05:30 PM
DunkPunk

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

May 2, 2010 @ 06:11 PM
DC RA

^wow get my shit straight? hahaha u dont even know what u are talking about.. Weight penalties? Do u even know what that means? Reason why is because mayweather came in what was 4-6 pounds overweight for the Marquez fight and has been known not to come in at weight and gets away with it with short amount of pay taking.. MMA its 25% of your payday.. Not coming in at weight is a disrespect to your opponent and the promoters putting it on..U fight at 147 and come in at 147 not 150 something.. So know what a weight penalty before trying make it seem like its an excuse... Come on now, that is just a fan boy statement.. every one who pays attention to boxing and any other fighting sports knows thats a rule u come in at weight, dont be lazy and make weight! Im done after this, know sense even trying trying to make a legitment boxing arguments in here... I'll just wait til they make the fight and watch it then see what happens... Done

yo get your shit straight. get your shit straight. pacman fanboy. recognize greatness you herb.
May 2, 2010 @ 06:14 PM
DC RA

While speaking with Manny Pacquiao in his home in General Santos City Philippines. Manny Pacquiao made this Official Statement for his website mpboxing.com .

I AM WILLING TO TAKE BLOOD TESTS, JUST NOT THE DAY OF THE FIGHT.

I am willing to help the sport for the future of the sport. I do not want to see anyone cheat or cheat this sport. For that reason I am willing to consider taking blood as close as 14 days prior to the fight, as long as, my opponent does the same, and it is not a lot of blood, just enough to test.
I do not want anyone having an unfair advantage where someone may get hurt. I am willing to do my part to help this sport out.

When asked what did he think about the fight? Manny Pacquiao replied, "I have not seen the fight yet."

Manny Pacquiao is campaigning for Congressman during this time in his life, but we will keep you updated on further progress for his next upcoming fight.

Manny Pacquiao also stated, he is willing to take blood immediately after the fight in his locker room "No problem." Manny just does not want to take blood right before the fight, as he feels that may hurt the fighter, if not physically, maybe mentally.

Timothy James

SHIT JUST GOT REAL. How can Mayweather say no to this statement if infact it is valid?

He won't. BTW....all this hype was to drain every cent they could out of the BIG fight.

Mayweather v Mosley and Pacman v Clottey were precursors to this main event.
May 2, 2010 @ 06:31 PM
DC RA

They are gonna fight. Pacman is the #2 draw in boxing and Mayweather is #1. They will break every boxing numbers record and an estimated 4 million pay per views. Each boxer should walk away with close to $50 million.

He also has the upperhand in negotiations cuz that nig draws so much money. He understands how the boxing business works. I could definitely see him asking 55/45 split just by throwing out numbers. Either way, the fight should take place regardless. The Olympic style testing seems like it was the only road block of the fight.

Also, Mayweather talks shit about everyone, which is part of the reason why he makes so much money, cuz nigs want to see him get knocked out.
May 2, 2010 @ 06:33 PM
DC RA

At first I was slightly rooting for Pacquiao in this whole debacle cuz the man is fighting with his heart and representing a country and Mayweather is a loud mouth but after these statements I'm gonna have to digress my prior opinions and hope Pacquiao mops the floor out of this clown. Mayweather is a disgrace to professional boxing and professional sports in general. Man is just after the money and doesn't give a shit about the sport.

Mayweather provides entertainment for the sport. All fighters are in it for the money otherwise they would fight for free. Cmon lets be real.

The fact that Mayweather irritates you means that his marketing is working great. People watch him because they want to see him lose for the first time.
May 2, 2010 @ 08:48 PM
randysav

Mayweather has been fighting scrubs his past 5 fights, let's be real man.

Im both Pac and PBF fans but ...

The top Welterweights are scrubs?

Shane Mosley
Oscar De La Hoya
Carlos Baldomir
Juan Manuel Marquez
Zab Judah
Arturo Gatti
DeMarcus Corley
Jos
May 2, 2010 @ 11:09 PM
It's Only Hype

lets be real....PBF has wayyyyyy better resume than Pac.

but who's had the more interesting fights and finishes?
May 3, 2010 @ 12:49 AM
viktorious

but who would fuck pac up? mayweather..
May 3, 2010 @ 12:50 AM
wikedwun

I really dislike Floyd cuz he trash talks so much and doesn't give two shits about the sport of boxing and is all about the $ but the dude is entertaining and brings a higher level of excitement and anticipation to the game so thats why I follow him but I'm still a HUGE Pac-man fan. Mayweather does have a better resume but hes fighting those dudes when they're washed up old dogs.
May 3, 2010 @ 01:21 AM
DC RA

Check out the ages homie.

Joshua Clottey? (nobody)
David Diaz? (nobody)
De La Hoya? (lost too much weight in his previous fight and couldn't get his strength back)
Cotto? (Previous fight got his face softened up by that cheatin fuck Margarito and his cement wraps)

c'mon, the argument can be said about both because they are head and shoulders better than the rest.

I mean I like Pacman, but Money got the best defense, quicker hands and feet, and will dictate the pace of the fight. I'll put my Money on PBF.
May 3, 2010 @ 02:28 AM
randysav

Mayweather does have a better resume but hes fighting those dudes when they're washed up old dogs.

Who was washed up??the only fight that PBF that was out of prime was Oscar De la hoya. the list i previously posted was the top welterweight on their prime that PBF dominated and thought to be "the dudes" who could take him out but got frustrated and lost rhythm like what happended to Mosley. Lets not forget the man who gave a beating to Pac the last two fights and to my opinion ,Pac lost two of the fights (Juan Manuel Marquez)

I noticed so many Pac nuthuggers that do not know shit about boxing allways accusing Floyd to Duck top fighters and says hes scared. smh.

hows this....
Mosley called out Pac and even wanted to go down to 144 but Pac and his camp turned it down saying he was too big and too strong,I did however think Pac would have beaten Mosley if he fought him last weekend.anyways when Mosley called out Floyd he agreed to fight and showed he wasnt ducking no fighters. Margarito another fighter Pac"turned down" because he was too big and strong.Juan Manuel Marquez asked for another match and even flew to PI because he felt that he was robbed from his previous fight with him....again turned down by pac and his camp.take the damn test and lets get this shit on and stop with that bullshit campaigning crap. I love pac and hes an exciting fighter but he really is a one dimensional fighter, to beat Floyd he needs to step it up, be faster and not take a dive into Floyds game.
May 8, 2010 @ 06:22 PM
playaballer1

Shane Mosley
Oscar De La Hoya
Carlos Baldomir
Juan Manuel Marquez
Zab Judah
Arturo Gatti
DeMarcus Corley
Jos