Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 3, 2010 @ 08:16 PM
SimplyLuck

Yea, I need help. Gaining muscle I don't need to much help with, it's the gaining weight that I need help with...
April 3, 2010 @ 09:44 PM
Brandon

Muscle = Mass

You're telling me you wanna gain body fat? Lol.
April 3, 2010 @ 09:52 PM
F/22

Eat alot, don't do cardio.

It's hard to gain weight especially when your young with a fast metabolism.

-Try to take in a gram of protein for every pound you weight.
-Don't over train
-Drink alot of water, and take daily vitamins.
-Take in carbs with your protein shake post workout
-Eat a good damn breakfast.
-Nuts/cheese are your friend they have fats, but they are good, and your gonna gain fat anyways in weight gaining.
-take a pre workout shakes(optional)
-Eat/drink a protein source egg whites, casein protein shake, cottage cheese, low fat/fat free milk.
-EAT CARBS, eating veggies all day won't get you anywhere, but you still have to eat them.
-If it helps keep track of your calories. To gain weight you have to be pretty well over your intake to maintain weight. Make sure you dont have a calorie deficit by the end of the week/day.
April 3, 2010 @ 10:22 PM
Tronic

^^^ Everything you just told him, he won't gain a single pound. If anything, he'll become more lean.

Muscle = Mass

You're telling me you wanna gain body fat? Lol.

Exactly.

You want to gain weight, but don't need help gaining muscle? That makes no fucking sense.

Unless you just want to get fat, then just eat lots of fast food, drink NO water, nothing but soda, and have a big meal before bed.
April 4, 2010 @ 08:42 PM
JesusHadDreads

Creatine, Protein , Determination and some good know how.

That's all you need.
April 4, 2010 @ 08:48 PM
Guapamole

^^^ Everything you just told him, he won't gain a single pound. If anything, he'll become more lean.

Exactly.

You want to gain weight, but don't need help gaining muscle? That makes no fucking sense.

Unless you just want to get fat, then just eat lots of fast food, drink NO water, nothing but soda, and have a big meal before bed.

wait if i want to get fat this is what i do?
April 4, 2010 @ 09:38 PM
Lunch

This shit works. Kinda pricey though.
April 4, 2010 @ 09:58 PM
nostalgia

Gaining muscle will gain you weight so thread is pointless.
April 26, 2010 @ 07:07 PM
rivas

Lift big
eat big
April 26, 2010 @ 07:48 PM
Suraj

You should start doing crunches, situps, bench pressing, and lifting weights. At the same time, eat a lot of foods with protein and carbs. Do this daily. Don't expect immediate results. It takes time. You'll gain weight+muscle at 1-3 pounds a week.
April 26, 2010 @ 08:53 PM
sberdunk

when working out keep reps under 8 anything more will give you leaner muscle.
and eating wise, just eat everything and all the time, ust don't stop eating and this point what it is doesn't matter what it is aslong as your pumping 3,500 calories into your body daily. and take some sort of multivitamin aswell it goes a long way.
April 27, 2010 @ 08:54 AM
Brian@ONLY

you should be consuming 1.5grams of protein for every lb you weigh. I would use these shakes to bridge your meals. Meaning one after breakfast before lunch, one after lunch before dinner, one after dinner before you to go sleep.

Muscle gaining is also about working out, so consuming protein or any other supplement without breaking down your muscles will not help you gain muscle mass.

Please login first to reply.