June 28, 2011 @ 01:27 PM
DStyles

SPOILER DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED LIKE MILK

cm punk has been suspended on the next week tapins of RAW following last night.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 28, 2011 @ 01:58 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

Regarding that spoiler next week's raw was actually taped last night and he was reinstated and will face cena at the ppv.
June 28, 2011 @ 03:36 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

CM PUNK is indeed the GOD of wrestling. Well, after Jericho. I find it HARD to believe that that was all scripted. Everyone knows Punk plays by his own rules pretty much. That ending was the most epic ending to Raw since the attitude Era. I'm still buggin out over it.
June 29, 2011 @ 05:54 AM
snowflake

yeah it is good!
June 30, 2011 @ 09:18 AM
preemyPed

remonty Kraków
Ekipę remontową możemy odkryć w katalogach branżowych ewentualnie na portalach posiadających ogólnopolską bazę firm W porównaniu do tradycyjnych W codziennej oraz fachowej prasie znajdziemy ogrom ogłoszeń firm remontujących mieszkania a domy, ekip a nawet pojedynczych fachowców Są ogłoszenia o remontach kompleksowych - w tamtym czasie erbbud pl]remonty Kraków w drużyna ekipy takich fachowców, jakich poszukujesz w większych firmach remontowych - architekci, aranżatorzy wnętrz, którzy w ciągu dodatkową opłatą wykonają algorytm ewentualnie doradzą Z pewnością wolno znaleźć plus konkretnych fachowców, którzy guzik z pętelką są nam potrzebni - np glazurnika, elektryka czy malarza pokojowego Natrafimy także na ogłoszenia tzw złotych rączek, co a kafelki położą, natomiast ścianę spośród płyt kartonowo-gipsowych zrobią, tudzież na stolarce się znają metod poszukiwania fachowców, zlecenia internetowe są sporo mniej czasochłonne, jako że wymagają od nas wyłącznie wypełnienia formularza, kto następny trafia do firm zlokalizowanych w pobliżu naszego zamieszkania wchodzą osoby spośród różnymi umiejętnościami oraz uprawnieniami, m in hydraulicznymi azali elektrycznymi, tudzież nawet - przede wszystkim Budujesz, remontujesz ? A przypuszczalnie masz nie prędzej intencja w środku to się zarekwirować? Spodnia warstwa to dobra brygada - fachowa, terminowa, solidna natomiast uczciwa Wykopać takich ludzi nie jest swobodnie - ci naprawdę dobrzy w tym, co robią, zazwyczaj mają terminy zajęte na niemało miesięcy, tudzież nawet lat, przed siebie Jednakże gdy się porządnie rozejrzysz, to znajdziesz
July 5, 2011 @ 11:09 PM
ItssDizzy

Almost thought it was real. FINALLY WWE.
July 6, 2011 @ 03:05 PM
DStyles

Spoiler

With CM Punk's recent homophobic rant at a WWE live event in Australia (amazingly, nobody seems bothered he told a handful of fans they had a vagina, but he calls one guy homosexual and the you-know-what hits the fan) has attracted serious negative attention for WWE, with TMZ claiming the credit for breaking the story.

The pressure stemmed from WWE's partnership with GLAAD, following John Cena's entertaining response to The Rock's excellent promo last February.

This incident led to WWE releasing the following statement: "A WWE spokesman noted to GLAAD in their response to CM Punk uttering an anti-gay slur during yesterday's Raw live event in Australia that the wrestler is legitimately leaving the organization following the Money in the Bank pay-per-view event on July 18.''

OpposingViews.com printed the following in their article: "WWE officials also told GLAAD this morning that CM Punk's contract will expire in a few weeks, he will not be immediately renewed, and he will no longer be with WWE as of July 18. A spokesperson told us "this departure is not part of a storyline. He is contractually leaving the organization.''

July 14, 2011 @ 04:03 PM
MJ Styles

CM Punk and R-Truth have officially made me start watching WWE again, I've never looked so much forward to a PPV in Money In The Back since last year's Wrestlemania. Only reason why I'm looking forward to the MITB PPV is because of the Punk vs Cena's situation. The MITB main event being in Chicago (CM Punk's hometown), the Chicago fans are gonna riot if CM Punk doesn't walk out as WWE Champ as Vince McMahon has FINALLY grew some balls.

I see CM Punk winning the title only for the RAW MITB winner to cash in and defeat CM Punk via for heel heat. I see either Wade Barrett or Alberto Del Rio pulling that off to get over on absolute heel heat.
July 14, 2011 @ 10:10 PM
lihp

i dont see cm punk winning due to the whole john cena will get fired thing. what are they going to do fire him twice in a year?
July 14, 2011 @ 11:10 PM
J THRILLLAH

Batista was right, WWE is all PG now, but I'll still watch it.

Who do you think will fight the Undertaker next at Wrestlemania?

My guesses:

CM Punk, Rey Mysterio (kinda like, David and Goliath), The Big Show, Sting. Or even Stone Cold, but maybe that's stretching it.

The Rock, where ya at? I can't smell what you're cooking through satellites.

July 17, 2011 @ 12:00 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

CM Punk is gonna win but ALberto Del Rio wins the Raw MITB and cashes in on him

OR

Cena wins and ADR cashes in on him. Either way ADR wins Raw MITB and feuds with Cena. There are already advertisements for them to meet at Summer Slam.

Either Barret or Sheamus wins Smackdown MITB but I think they wait to cash in. Actually, maybe Christian finally beats Orton but loses it in the same night to Sheamus or Barret lol. Either way 2 title changes won't happen in one night.
July 17, 2011 @ 12:24 PM
DStyles

streams-hd.net/streampage/

They have up to 5 streams and they always work for me.

I think I am one of those few that do not give a fuck that Punk is leaving. I have always and will always dislike Punk. I never liked his character and never will. Good riddance if you ask me. The WWE is still going to be the WWE. The ICW is buzzing with all of this CM Punk talk saying that the WWE will suffer. Want my opinion? They won't! Have we all forgotten who the face of the WWE is? As long as Cena is a kid favorite the WWE has nothing to worry about. John Cena=WWE=John Cena.

July 17, 2011 @ 05:50 PM
J THRILLLAH

You can't just have CENA all the time, people need to step up. I love Del Rio's character but in the ring, it's eh. This past WrestleMania was so weak, and I hope WWE turns it up soon. Makes me want to catch more TNA. This GM thing is dragging way too long as well.

July 17, 2011 @ 07:17 PM
DStyles

July 17, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
DStyles

I hope Bryan becomes the first nikka to fail at cashing in the MITB.

The guy does not has the WHW champion look just like punk. Good thing he's on smackdown.

July 17, 2011 @ 07:58 PM
J THRILLLAH

World's Strongest Slams!

July 17, 2011 @ 08:28 PM
DStyles

Del Rio's destiny is only half complete cool

now cm sucks has to win the title and drop it to my boy ADR cool

July 17, 2011 @ 09:50 PM
DStyles

cm punk should be arrested.

He left with WWE property!

July 17, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
J THRILLLAH

Del Rio LMAO.

July 17, 2011 @ 10:01 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

Cm fucking punk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 17, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
lihp

fucking legit ass card.
July 17, 2011 @ 11:56 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

CM Punk is my favorite wrestler right now (Jericho is currently out). I was wrong as fuck with my predictions but that made the PPV one of the best in years. Glad Christian and Punk and Bryan won. Punk will be staying tho, he'll be on Raw while Cena has been wrestling injured so he'll take some months off. ADR will most likely cash in tomorrow but RAW will be great. EPIC PPV tonight.
July 18, 2011 @ 02:24 PM
DStyles

In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde (Sin Cara) for 30 days for his first violation of the company

July 18, 2011 @ 04:11 PM
J THRILLLAH

^^ Those steroids! Heard he might not even come back.

July 18, 2011 @ 10:06 PM
DStyles

edit: Vince is fired lol

July 19, 2011 @ 06:45 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

He is supposedly retiring. Him being "FIRED" just makes the story look better but its supposed to be legit. Good to see HHH again.
July 19, 2011 @ 09:47 PM
siralex

Cm punk coolcoolcoolcool

EMAIL: axthan@yahoo.com // FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/173431/

July 21, 2011 @ 04:27 PM
lihp

holy shit! holy shit! cm punk triple h at comic con
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NAvDqglbAE&feature=youtu.be
July 22, 2011 @ 08:23 AM
DStyles

WWE is big on comic books

July 25, 2011 @ 09:29 PM
J THRILLLAH

Glad JR is back, but who's going to read the GM's emails? Mysterio is still a beast in the ring, Del Rio's can't take the easy street to the championship like that.

Please login first to reply.