Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 28, 2011 @ 09:19 PM
DStyles

shit just got real

18-1

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

March 28, 2011 @ 10:35 PM
qazwsx1

hope that was a heel turn by cena!
March 29, 2011 @ 09:04 AM
[808] Souljah

i wanna see snoooki beat the shit outta laycool

and i wanna see undertaker go 19-0 lol
March 29, 2011 @ 07:29 PM
DStyles

hope that was a heel turn by cena!

That will never happen.

Cena is the face of the WWE. Turning him into a heal would mean bad business for Vince. Hence why he hasn't converted back to the pg-13 format.

March 29, 2011 @ 08:03 PM
lihp

^ it'd be hogan-esque, haven't seen a show in a minute how's mania looking?
April 3, 2011 @ 01:24 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

Any of ya'll ordering Mania tonight?
April 3, 2011 @ 02:00 PM
DStyles

I just did. This is the 1st time I pay for a WWW PPV since WM20.

I can't fucking wait for this shit.

Del Rio vs Edge
Take vs HHH
The Miz vs Cena

edit: Oh yeah for those that have forgotten, Stone Cold is going to be there.

April 3, 2011 @ 06:20 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

Anybody got a stream? Hook a ♥♥♥♥♥ up
April 3, 2011 @ 06:26 PM
lihp

^ this is what im watching now www.ustream.tv/channel/ilemininyubny
check back to this if it doesnt work out www.livestreamz.com

edit: why in the world do you start out with a worlds title match?
April 3, 2011 @ 06:53 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

Good looking out on the links. I think the first one is offline now though. And yeah i dont understand why they would start with a world title match.
April 3, 2011 @ 07:03 PM
Its_SONIC

anybody got a link?
April 3, 2011 @ 09:42 PM
J THRILLLAH

Worst 'mania/pay per view, ever.

April 3, 2011 @ 10:01 PM
lihp

what a weird ending. cole and lawler had so much time too.

edit: punk and orton were good. taker hhh was good too. 8 man tag was rushed as hell. squashed ic and tag champs. feels like they're setting up a summerslam match between rock and cena. why would you do this at mania? overall this show was pretty bad.
April 3, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
J THRILLLAH

8 man tag team match, let's have everyone do one move and wrap it up.

Snooki AFTER Taker/HHH?

Didn't like how Taker/HHH ended. I think The Game should just run WWE behind the scenes.

Cena/Miz with a draw. Then, just add ten seconds on.

I felt like I just watched a long episode of RAW.

Whatever, do the nature walk.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4hzWTeMp7M

April 3, 2011 @ 10:12 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

Worst 'mania/pay per view, ever.

April 3, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

Pretty lackluster mania, happy i didnt pay for it. Only bright spots were the rock, taker vs hhh (which topped their first mania match),and jr and jerry lawler. And oh yeah that epic miz intro, its not often you hear rap in wwrestling let alone a classic Nas song.
April 3, 2011 @ 10:39 PM
DStyles

I'm a bit upset at the ending and I think the reason they had the snooki match after Taker/HHH is because they didn't want the main event to feel overshadow. Lets be honest, the Taker/HHH match was the best match. HHH hitting Taker with the tombstone and then Taker kicking out shit was cool I feel that it's not over. If anything Vince might be setting up something for Taker and HHH. I hope a summerslam match with HHH winning and Taker asking for a match at WM28 with HHH putting his career on the line.

HHH vs Taker
Punk vs Orton
ADR vs Edge
Cena vs Miz

that's how I rank them.

April 3, 2011 @ 10:50 PM
J THRILLLAH

they didn't want the main event to feel overshadow.

I could understand that, but the main event sucked! Why would you even try to end it with a count out draw?

HBK / Taker > HHH / Taker. Easily.

The streak will never end. Undertaker will never die. Looking forward to Raw tomorrow night.

April 3, 2011 @ 10:51 PM
niq

I'm a bit upset at the ending and I think the reason they had the snooki match after Taker/HHH is because they didn't want the main event to feel overshadow. Lets be honest, the Taker/HHH match was the best match. HHH hitting Taker with the tombstone and then Taker kicking out shit was cool I feel that it's not over. If anything Vince might be setting up something for Taker and HHH. I hope a summerslam match with HHH winning and Taker asking for a match at WM28 with HHH putting his career on the line.

HHH vs Taker
Punk vs Orton
ADR vs Edge
Cena vs Miz

that's how I rank them.

i'd put Cody Rhodes Rey over the edge adr match.

Rhodes was great in the ring

BLACK-SCALE.COM

April 3, 2011 @ 10:53 PM
lihp

takers been the highlight of the show for the past few years. let this guy main event until he retires which will probably be next year. let's see where the go with this rock cena thing. i thought rock was going to go after the title when he stared down the miz. that shit would've been awesome. but anyways sin cara tomorrow cool (supposedly)
April 4, 2011 @ 12:49 AM
vietispimp

it was an alright mania. sadly not very many specialty matches like money in the bank or anything.

Taker/HHH match was obviously the best, kinda wanted it to end on a high note and have taker reverse some shit and finish him off instead of having HHH slowly die out. but still dope.

Edge/ADR was a pretty sweet match as well. Cole/King was drawn out like a mofo, and the Snooki match was better than i thought, nice finisher lol.

everything else was pretty much a yawnfest. they ended mania like they would end a show on raw, wtf. shit pissed me off.
April 4, 2011 @ 08:17 AM
DStyles

I could understand that, but the main event sucked! Why would you even try to end it with a count out draw?

HBK / Taker > HHH / Taker. Easily.

The streak will never end. Undertaker will never die. Looking forward to Raw tomorrow night.

It did suck and the ending sucked too.

idk I'm a big HHH fan and I loved this match because it was two heavyweights going at it. Don't lie you damn well thought that for a second Taker was done when HHH hit him with his own move cool I love HHH look when Taker broke out from the pin lol

MITB better be in next year's mania.

April 4, 2011 @ 11:11 PM
lihp

anybody watch tough enough? "my favorite match is alycia fox vs melina" lmao
April 5, 2011 @ 07:49 AM
DStyles

Shit looks weak. I wonder why they're doing that when they have NXT.

Basically there's two matches already set for WM 28

The Rock vs Cena
HHH vs Taker

My boy Sin Cara made his debut. He fucked up on his entrance though.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1TyoNp3HyE

April 7, 2011 @ 08:19 PM
DStyles

There is backstage heat on both John Morrison and Melina, reports Pro Wrestling Torch. It centers around the Six-Person Mixed Tag Team Match at Wrestlemania XXVII, which saw Morrison repeatedly brush partner Trish Stratus off.

During their post-match celebration, Stratus hugged Snooki and went to hug Morrison, but he had already turned his back on her. Morrison then led Snooki to the corner of the ring and used the Jersey Shorestar as a shield, to guard himself from Stratus.

The backstory behind Morrison?s awkward body language is that either he or Melina, his girlfriend, felt Stratus took her spot in the Six-Person Mixed Tag Team Match at Wrestlemania XXVII. The backstage belief is that he either holds Stratus in contempt for taking Melina?s spot on the card, or had to portray himself as such so that she would believe he was anything but rude to her.

Behind the scenes, Morrison rejected various ideas Stratus had for their match at WrestleMania XXVII, and was said to be very difficult to work with. His outright refusal to comply with any of her suggestions reportedly hurt her feelings. Word quickly spread amongst the locker room, garnering heat.

Many feel Morrison?s unprofessional behavior will set back his standing in WWE since Stratus is highly regarded amongst company personnel.

While Morrison is considered a nice guy, he?s not greatly respected amongst his peers. This dates back several years due to his real-life relationship with Melina. Particularly, he lost a lot of respect for allowing Melina to engage in a sexual relationship with former WWE talent Dave Bautista (a/k/a Batista) while the two were dating. The former WWE Champion made no qualms of being intimately involved with Melina in his 2007 autobiography, Batista Unleashed. He wrote:

?My wife thought I was sleeping with Melina right off the bat, while we were still married. It wasn?t true, but it did make me feel guilty about being friends with her.

?Since then, as I?ve said, Melina and I have gotten closer and our relationship has become physical. That?s caused a bit of controversy, but I don?t give a shit. She?s my friend, and I love her very much.?

Former WWE stars Paul London and Brian Kendrick alleged numerous behind the scenes stories involving Melina and Morrison in their 2010 ?shoot? interview, Brian Kendrick & Paul London?s Excellent Adventure. London stated that Morrison is ?spineless? because he repeatedly permitted Melina to engage in sexual activity with outside partners while the two were dating. He added that Morrison would accompany Melina on dates with her partner of choice. Kendrick also claimed that he himself had been intimate with Melina.

LULZZ. I'm not sure how I feel about Morrison now.

April 10, 2011 @ 12:42 AM
mmajuice12

Thats not wrastling, this is warstling

ughh, uh, ah
April 11, 2011 @ 08:42 PM
DStyles

My boy Sin Cara cool

That was a bad choice of a finisher though. He's not going to be able to pull it off with big guys.

He also needs to change his entrance. He botched that shit again.

April 11, 2011 @ 09:26 PM
DStyles

Thank you Edge sad

April 11, 2011 @ 11:27 PM
ocean waves

April 12, 2011 @ 07:34 AM
lihp

Thank you Edge sad

glad he retired instead of ending up like some of these old dudes. im sad either way. sadsadsad

Please login first to reply.