Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
March 3, 2010 @ 06:04 PM
Scotty

Let's Discuss...Also lets keep this thread about this fight, thanks

10 Days away to watch Pacquiao take on another great opponent Clottey! Should be a very good fight for both fighters... Clottey is no joke has a record of 35-3-1 but did lose to Cotto by decision which Cotto gave him problems even with a huge cut from a head butt.. and well manny had a field with Cotto! But cant take anything away from Clottey and say this will be easy for pacquiao cause he beat up Cotto... But i see Manny winning this one!
March 3, 2010 @ 06:15 PM
clutchcity88

Got tix for this fight in Dallas. Can't wait.. that new stadium is going to be &). I predict a late knockdown but Manny will win by decision. Clottey looks tough but i don't think it will be a toss up. Manny ftw.
March 3, 2010 @ 08:05 PM
SuperFlyGuy

is there a 24/7 series for the two?
March 3, 2010 @ 08:13 PM
Scotty

Not for this fight...
March 4, 2010 @ 01:06 AM
brokelyn

hoping Pacman dominates again, that way they can get back to negotiations with Mayweather. that's what people want to see, and it's where the $ is.
March 4, 2010 @ 01:30 AM
vinsanityy.

TKO in 10
March 4, 2010 @ 01:49 AM
Third Eye Jedi

Clottey finna woop dat ass.
March 4, 2010 @ 03:50 PM
J THRILLLAH

Anyone see Mayweather/Mosley get into it at the press conference the other day? Mayweather was also on PTI yesterday and they kept asking Mayweather if he would fight Pac, but he kept bringing it back to his fight with Mosley. He said how his fight with Marquez was a tune up, so they asked if this fight with Mosley was a tune up for Pac. I guess it was better off if you saw it.

I'm gonna try to get over to Dallas for this!

March 6, 2010 @ 01:44 AM
Scotty

^ ok what does this have to do with Pacquiao vs. Clottey? Lets keep it to this fight, cause shit just get repeated from the last 5 threads about pacquiao and mayweather... But that would nice if u got to go to this but boxing tickets are way over priced especially if u have to sit way up in no mans land better off watching on TV... Im still pissed they didnt have a 24/7 for this fight... Im also pissed cause i missed Pacquiao's open training session before he left LA! If u are in Dallas u can go watch these 2 in a last open training session i think Clottey is the 7th and Pacquiao's is the 8th... Check it out if u can!
March 9, 2010 @ 01:12 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Kind of off topic... but Ricky Hatton decided to hang up his gloves.

Ricky Hatton (45-2) to Announce Retirement From Boxing:

"Hatton, 31, reportedly told friends and family this weekend that he would be hanging up the gloves, 10 months after a brutal second round knockout loss to Manny Pacquiao in Las Vegas."

less talent/draw for the boxing world.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

March 9, 2010 @ 03:44 AM
randysav

www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5cxoI9vmDM&feature=player_embedded

Pac looking sharp on the mits training for Clottey
March 9, 2010 @ 04:38 AM
Beez

clottey seems like a tough opponent but majority going for pacman still but at a TKO late in the match.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

March 9, 2010 @ 12:57 PM
Scotty

Clottey is a tough opponent but the only thing with Clottey is he is a brawler.. He likes to throw power punches and attack u.. As everyone seen in the past is Manny can out box brawlers.. KO'd Ricky Hatton and just beat on Cotto! Only factor is Clottey is faster than Cotto so that could play a slight factor but freddie roach says he has a few secret training techniques for this fight! One he let out on The Event where he put a box in front of manny and Manny had to work around the box to hit roach which will help him avoid and counter some of Clottey punches i guess... Basically, helping manny work with more angles! Even more than he does now! Just wanting to see what Clottey's trainer has been training clottey on...
March 9, 2010 @ 01:04 PM
randysav

Kind of off topic... but Ricky Hatton decided to hang up his gloves.

Ricky Hatton (45-2) to Announce Retirement From Boxing:

"Hatton, 31, reportedly told friends and family this weekend that he would be hanging up the gloves, 10 months after a brutal second round knockout loss to Manny Pacquiao in Las Vegas."

less talent/draw for the boxing world.

False rumor

source:boxingscene
March 9, 2010 @ 01:04 PM
J THRILLLAH

Galing si Pacquiao!

March 9, 2010 @ 01:10 PM
randysav

Clottey is a tough opponent but the only thing with Clottey is he is a brawler.. He likes to throw power punches and attack u.. As everyone seen in the past is Manny can out box brawlers.. KO'd Ricky Hatton and just beat on Cotto! Only factor is Clottey is faster than Cotto so that could play a slight factor but freddie roach says he has a few secret training techniques for this fight! One he let out on The Event where he put a box in front of manny and Manny had to work around the box to hit roach which will help him avoid and counter some of Clottey punches i guess... Basically, helping manny work with more angles! Even more than he does now! Just wanting to see what Clottey's trainer has been training clottey on...

Clottey has never Really been known as a brawler but has a great defense and known for being a counter puncher ,strong chin wich cotto and margarito could not even break down.
March 9, 2010 @ 01:25 PM
hanguk

yea everyones leaning for the pacman, i think its gonna be an interesting fight. im for the pacman too tho
March 9, 2010 @ 04:32 PM
Scotty

Clottey has never Really been known as a brawler but has a great defense and known for being a counter puncher ,strong chin wich cotto and margarito could not even break down.

True he is a counter puncher and his chin is unreal as we seen it take very hard hits! By brawler i meant he just likes to stand in front of u and he will take shots but also after taking them shots he will come straight at u.. Instead, working angles and working the ring, he's a straight at u fighter.. Freddie Roach was saying they had to come up with a unique plan for Clottey because of this style.. Should be interesting cause Clottey is actually slighty bigger than Cotto and also could be stronger! But Manny has that speed and planning from roach that beats fighters! Should be good fight, I like Clottey cause he is a classy fighter, loves boxing, loves to fight for his country BUT im a huge pacquiao fan so im going with Pacman!
March 9, 2010 @ 11:38 PM
GOLDENi

Pacquiao is gonna give Clottey one of these & it's over.

March 10, 2010 @ 03:58 AM
99problems

Pacquiao in 8.
March 10, 2010 @ 11:11 AM
randysav

March 10, 2010 @ 12:24 PM
Taal

Pacman would rip Clottey's head off.
March 13, 2010 @ 11:38 AM
TurfsUpBreh

Akon is going down!
March 13, 2010 @ 12:56 PM
GOLDENi

^ lmfao Akon! HAHAHA

Thanks for the videos randy!
March 13, 2010 @ 01:25 PM
thejOeshow

Of course Pacman is gonna win. IMO clottey is too slow, and his head is too easy of a target. Manny is gonna work the ears if clottey covers his face. lol
March 13, 2010 @ 02:13 PM
randysav

I'll tell you this though. Clottey got tremendous Defense and great uppercuts to follow from a counter and has never been finished before from big punchers such as Margarito Cotto and Zab Judah, lets see if Manny can break through that.
March 13, 2010 @ 02:18 PM
thejOeshow

I predict a Pacquiao KO ftw in 4, or if it goes past 6 then a KO later in the 10th or 11th.
March 13, 2010 @ 06:26 PM
9inchesofsole

Pac Man for the K.O. on the 6th round
March 13, 2010 @ 07:16 PM
Scotty

Im going to be honest, u keep saying KO in early rounds, thats not going to happen... Im a huge Pacquaio fan but he isnt going to KO Clottey out in early rounds... Hope some of u actually have seen Clottey fights, cause if u have watched, he has taken shots, some huge ones from Cotto that put people out in the past and Clottey smiled at him! He has a chin/jaw is steal.. I mean alot of people are watching to see if manny can pull of the "impossible" and KO Clottey but if anything i see a ref stoppage in later rounds... BUT I mean i would love to see Manny KO Clottey, would be amazing! And if it did happen in early rounds, WOW taht all i would say is WOW! Then cheer! hahah
March 13, 2010 @ 08:02 PM
DunkPunk

no ko tonight. sorry.

but pac is gon win. YES.

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

Please login first to reply.