Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 4, 2010 @ 11:11 PM
Juki

THE CAVS WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR. Im a Boston fan but their team is unraveling cause of injuries and age. LAs good but not as good as last year and you LA fans will agree. CLEAVELAND is better than last year, they are younger, they got Shaq as a vet and now some new guy I never heard of giving facials to D Wade. After tonight's game I dont know if LA can beat them. Plus wouldnt it be the ultimate revenge if Shaq stopped Kobe from getting another Title? Hmmmmmm Im not hatin on LA, but I'm just sayin.......

Doubleclutchhoops.com

February 4, 2010 @ 11:18 PM
Failure Pt.4

thanks bro we heard the same shit last year around this time.

and no, I won't agree that we aren't as good as last year. How did you come to that conclusion? Cause we don't give a fuck and don't play hard?

Being the Laker hater you are, I'm sure you'd know the Lakers stay doing this.

1999-2000 = 67 wins, we win the NBA title
2000-2001 = 56 wins, nigggas like you talking about we aren't as good, then we go 15-1 in the playoffs.

At least give us the rundown on why you hate so hard before making yourself look dumb time after time after time.
February 4, 2010 @ 11:28 PM
Juki

What? Im not hating. Clearly LA has gotten a little bit worse, you LA fans have been dissapointed going by your comments. Kobes injured and pulling too much weight as of late. Last year LA was clearly the best in the League but now they're not. Records show that Cleveland is the best right now. Theyve won 10 straight and from my observation they seem the most playoff ready.

Tell me how LA has an answer right now for Cleveland when they've already lost to them twice? CAVs will breeze through the east. They got Shaq for Dwight. Boston is old. LEBRON IS A BEAST. Then when they face LA they probably will have Home Court. Kobe will need to play amazing if they want to win. I dunno, I just had an epiphany. I like LA more than Cavs but I just speak the truth.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

February 5, 2010 @ 02:58 AM
Failure Pt.4

We're always disappointed. That's just Laker nation bro we expect to win every game. It's not exactly thrilling to watch a team capable of winning 70+ games slack their way through the season.

And it's funny how you say Lakers were clearly the best, but the records show Cleveland is best right now. Cleveland had a better record than the Lakers last year too homie. You're not speaking the truth you're just hating as always.

And yeah, I think we have an answer for Cleveland just like when we had an answer for Orlando even though we loss to them twice last season. Cleveland isn't that good bro. they looked this good last season too. And yeah they beat us twice, but just like D-Wade tonight, Kobe got hacked the fuck up in Game 1 and got no calls. And he was hurt in Game 2, everyone knows Kobe hasnt been playing well the last month or so. They still can't see us inside when Bynum-Gasol-Odom are all playing well. They're a little tougher than last year, but the league wouldn't dare let the refs pull off some bafoonery like that in a Finals involving the Lakers
February 5, 2010 @ 02:13 PM
sargasm

So I guess this is the beginning of bandwagon Celtic fans becoming bandwagon Lebron fans?

If I remember correctly Cleveland had the best record in '09 too, and even though we beat them twice people were saying that the Cavs were the best team in the league because Lebron got the MVP and had the most solid squad (remember everyone complaining that Mo Williams didn't get All Star recognition last year). While the Cavs swept through the first two rounds, the Lakers experienced some adversity and everyone had written them off by the time the Denver series had come around. Needless to say shit changed by the end of the Conference finals. I know you are lying when you say everyone knew the Lakers were the best team in the NBA because fans like you have a selective/revisionist memory.

My point is that it is retarded to conclude the season based on how teams are doing halfway through the regular season. Even if the Lakers don't finish with the best regular season record, so what? I didn't know that the team that had the most wins were NBA champs by default. Sure the Lakers are a few games behind in comparison to last year, but how many championship teams end up winning 65 games or more in consecutive seasons? Also, the Magic beat the Lakers both times they played last year, I guess they should have automatically been crowned champs before they played in the Finals.
February 5, 2010 @ 02:16 PM
sargasm

So I guess this is the beginning of bandwagon Celtic fans becoming bandwagon Lebron fans?

If I remember correctly Cleveland had the best record in '09 too, and even though we beat them twice people were saying that the Cavs were the best team in the league because Lebron got the MVP and had the most solid squad (remember everyone complaining that Mo Williams didn't get All Star recognition last year). While the Cavs swept through the first two rounds, the Lakers experienced some adversity and everyone had written them off by the time the Denver series had come around. Needless to say shit changed by the end of the Conference finals. I know you are lying when you say everyone knew the Lakers were the best team in the NBA because fans like you have a selective/revisionist memory.

My point is that it is retarded to conclude the season based on how teams are doing halfway through the regular season. Even if the Lakers don't finish with the best regular season record, so what? I didn't know that the team that had the most wins in the regular season were NBA champs by default. Sure the Lakers are a few games behind in comparison to last year, but how many championship teams end up winning 65 games or more in consecutive seasons? Also, the Magic beat the Lakers both times they played last year, I guess they should have automatically been crowned champs before they played in the Finals.
February 5, 2010 @ 02:17 PM

Inactive

Troll harder bro. The Lakers are giving a remiss effort in a much tougher Western Conference and the Cavs are just barely ahead record wise.

The Cavs are a better team this year because they were such a shitty team last year. Hefty, languid Shaq being an answer for an agile, young Howard? OK. And they still can't defend the 3. Boston would smash them as well, they're just playing through injuries right now and will be ready come playoff time.

Failure already explained the two games between the Lakers and Cavs, it's evident what would happen should LeChoke drag his scrubs into the Finals, especially since the Lakers remember to keep their foot ON the pedal during the Finals.
February 5, 2010 @ 02:33 PM
mixtape_03

in fairness to the lakers, they are only 1gb in the loss column given that they haven't been playing well so far.

yes clev is on a 10g win streak but the lakers had an 11g win streak of their own months back.

and yes teams in their respective conferences play the majority of their 82 games against their own conference.

in clev's case:
-play celtics what 1-3x in a season
-play orl 1-3x/season
-while majority of nights they play chi/indy/det/wash/nj/phila/ny/milwaukee/mia/char/tor/atl

make no mistake abt it; if the LAKERS were in the EASTERN conf; they would probably dominate that conf +get #1 seed

in la's case:
-play majority of games against den/san ant/port/utah/rockets/suns/mavs
-play scrub teams like warriors/clips/wolves
February 5, 2010 @ 03:20 PM
DunkPunk

basically when it comes down to the playoffs its a whole new game. lebron will choke once again.

and plus who do they have that is soo good besides lebron and mo williams? none of them really stand out.

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

February 5, 2010 @ 04:14 PM
no0 v.2.0

orlando can still beat the cavs, even though they don't seem like it. once the line up is fully set, and everyone builds chemistry. they'd beat the cavs easy. and don't even get me started on the hedo and vince talk...
February 5, 2010 @ 04:26 PM
brannen

how about we just wait until the finals is on
February 6, 2010 @ 12:28 AM
Juki

^ yea we will wait until finals to see but the way LA is looking tonight maybe they wont get past DENVER lol. Ok seriously, mixtape makes a good point. The east is weak but if LA cant beat Denver and Cavs then they will have a problem cause theyre not as good as last year to me or other teams have gotten better while LA is the same. If Lebron chokes and the lose good cause then he will leave for NY or NJ (who will get John Wall) and then they will dominate the NBA for real lol, but im getting ahead of myself. We will see what happens.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

February 6, 2010 @ 02:02 AM
k1ngz

I honestly think any team in the top 6 in the west can make into the finals. And how the east is shaping up... there could 1 or 2 potential upsets. IMO.
February 6, 2010 @ 12:38 PM
DStyles

Laker fans are like Yankees fan, we expect our team to win every game and they should. With that said the Lakers will win again this year.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

February 6, 2010 @ 12:48 PM
Failure Pt.4

^ yea we will wait until finals to see but the way LA is looking tonight maybe they wont get past DENVER lol. Ok seriously, mixtape makes a good point. The east is weak but if LA cant beat Denver and Cavs then they will have a problem cause theyre not as good as last year to me or other teams have gotten better while LA is the same. If Lebron chokes and the lose good cause then he will leave for NY or NJ (who will get John Wall) and then they will dominate the NBA for real lol, but im getting ahead of myself. We will see what happens.

Thanks bro. Just like how if we had to go 7 games with Houston how could we beat Denver.

But oh wait, we did that.

It's kinda said how obvious of a hater you are though. Every post of yours is on some hate shit followed by some pipe dreams of Lebron winning a title.....cause yeah, Bron + John Wall in NY is better than the Lakers|0
February 6, 2010 @ 12:50 PM
Failure Pt.4

BTW I noticed how you call yourself a Boston fan. Really? How long?

And why would a Boston fan hope a dynasty develops at a franchise in the same division as yours?

Fuck outta the sports section niggga
February 6, 2010 @ 01:07 PM

Inactive

^Ether'd
February 6, 2010 @ 01:19 PM
Failure Pt.4

smh real talk.....people gotta understand....Lakers fans....we LIVE this shit. Same with yankees, steelers, cowboys, red wings, real celtics fans, etc....die hard fans, we live this shit. Some of these dudes are lameduck sports fans/followers/i dont even know what to call them
February 6, 2010 @ 01:48 PM
turbo95eg6

Worst thread I have read in my life.
February 6, 2010 @ 02:31 PM
Astro Boy

Worst thread I have read in my life.

I'm sorry that your team sucks. Here is a Little reminder of your Portland Trail Blazer team.
Kobe > Every Portland Trail Blazers Player
February 6, 2010 @ 03:12 PM
Bob Sacamano

I'm sorry that your team sucks. Here is a Little reminder of your Portland Trail Blazer team.
Kobe > Every Portland Trail Blazers Player

Fucking Lakers fans have no respect for any other team...

And why post that video? You mad you keep losing at the Rose Garden? >sad

EDIT: Not hating on the Lakers, got mad respect for them, but fans like this dude (who probably isn't even a real fan) hate on the Blazers when it's already tough for us losing half of our starting line up to injuries.
February 6, 2010 @ 03:26 PM
Reginald Fairfield

I want lakers to win but as of late, they have been real disappointing. I wish kobe didn't try to play through all his injuries. I would rather have him healthy come playoff time than having a taped up shooting finger.
February 6, 2010 @ 04:39 PM
Potsnu

While the Lakers are weaker from losing Ariza for Ron Artest, I still don't think the Cavs have what it takes to win the Finals. Mo Williams has proven he is not clutch during the Playoffs and Delonte West and Gibson didn't step up last year either. That's what hurt them last year and Shaq isn't going to solve that problem.

I actually think Denver may have a legitimate chance this year. Granted I love the Cavs and the Lakers, but I don't think they can take it this year. LeBron plays too much 1 on 5 at the top of the key. They need to run more pick and rolls with him, instead of making it so hard for him to score. LeBron can only do so much by himself in the Playoffs.
February 6, 2010 @ 07:36 PM
no0 v.2.0

i really can't understand those really crazy fans that are so intense about their teams. don't get me wrong, i'm a houston rockets fan forever, always have been. but i remember going to a game at the toyota center sitting to one of those early 90's-esque fanatics that was so fucking intense. this one lady was wearing a hornets jersey a few seats forward (the rockets were playing the hornets btw), and he just constantly fucking yelled at her and called her an asshole, etc. when the game was finally over, the guy just screamed "YEAH GO THE FUCK HOME!!!". i really felt bad for that one lady and i hoped she never realized that all true fans are that way.
February 6, 2010 @ 09:21 PM
Failure Pt.4

i think the fact you're a rockets fan explains everything
February 6, 2010 @ 09:56 PM
no0 v.2.0

^the reason why i can never get along with the majority of laker fans.
February 7, 2010 @ 06:00 PM
mixtape_03

Fucking Lakers fans have no respect for any other team...

And why post that video? You mad you keep losing at the Rose Garden? >sad

EDIT: Not hating on the Lakers, got mad respect for them, but fans like this dude (who probably isn't even a real fan) hate on the Blazers when it's already tough for us losing half of our starting line up to injuries.

i have respect for other teams. lakers cnt win in portland just like the blazers can nvr win in staples. good thing the lakers won yesterday even without kobe.

@ the end of the day, i'm just glad the lakers have fifteen titles and kobe has four of those
February 8, 2010 @ 10:23 PM
Juki

Ok ok guys lets keep this thread on topic: Cleveland being better than Lakers..........remember? But I don agree Kobe needs to take the all star weekend off.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

February 14, 2010 @ 08:28 AM
babyshoe

I hope it comes down to the lakers vs the cavs. I think the cavs will prevail solely b/c they can't stop lebron. 37 points against artest, so much for that physical defense he was supposed to bring. Think about the riot that would occur if the cavs win in a game 7 at staples.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipfzvlgMcNE
February 14, 2010 @ 12:18 PM
Ace.

Juki shut you bitch ass up dude, you're a celtic fan actin like u been fucking with Cleveland for a minute.

Beantown! Were looking good this year Hype. Shaq sucks by the way. Dude didnt even make Cleveland better lol. He just missed free throws as usual.

Please login first to reply.