January 7, 2010 @ 03:59 AM
owww

pacquiao has never failed a drug test. honestly, who the hell is mayweather to say that pacquiao should take all this olympic blood test bullshit, that's what the commision is for.
January 7, 2010 @ 04:31 AM
Third Eye Jedi

Mayweather a pussy. He will go down as the most famous average boxer ever.
January 7, 2010 @ 04:46 AM
naRipsta

U know how much you put your body through already before a fight? I watch fighters day in and out put themselves through alot before a fight! Their body is taking alot especially trying to keep hydrated and keeping your intake of food correct! Drawing blood 24 hours before a fight, isnt good for your body especially from all that u just put your body through.. Manny said he would do it 24 days, thats right before the last 3 weeks of trainng, which are your hardest.. Then take the regular 24 hour piss test before the fight..

Also Donald u say Mayweather met all demands.. U serious? Once the fight was brought up Mayweather said fighting manny wouldnt do anything for his career.. Cop out 1! Then that went away, now it was money, he wasnt getting paid enough, finally 20 million dollars later it was settle.. Cop out 2! Now its a blood test 24 hours before a fight thats just stupid... Cop out 3.. and u know and everyone else knows if manny said yes, mayweather would have something else.. U can try to say what u want but the fact of truth is Mayweather is dodging, he knows its unhealthy to draw blood 24 hours before a fight, of course no one would agree to that.. Why didnt he do that for Marquez, de la hoya, hatton? Marquez drinks his own piss, he could being doing that because the drug enhancements are in the piss, so he is getting extra? I mean come on, one thing after another.. and if we are talking meeting demands, Manny said yes to everything once it was brought to him but this blood test 24 hours.. Stupid! Dudes like u are the reason Mayweather stays around, tries to defend him for the BS he pulls so he does it more! And the best part i used to like Mayweather until a couple years ago when i started to watch him do stupid shit! He's afraid to lose, o why doent he just say it!

24 hours is nothing. The agreement isn't on 24 hours..

Are you familiar with synthetic HGH?
January 7, 2010 @ 05:03 AM
acidline

What's wrong with Pac taking the blood test right AFTER the fight like he said he would? Y'all always dog on Pac fans for thinking he's God, but none of you Mayweather fans can concede that this shit is ridiculous?
January 7, 2010 @ 12:39 PM
GOLDENi

Yeah, in my eyes Mayweather tried any way to duck this fight without him saying he didn't want to fight & so he pulled out this blood testing knowing Pacquiao was squeamish about needles & so he basically tried to turn everything around to Pacquiao & make it seem like it was Pacquiao's fault the match didn't go on.

But maybe Arum is just trying to scare Mayweather & Golden Boy Promotions, maybe now that Arum "says" its off Golden Boy will agree with everything and maybe the fight will still go on, we never know.. we'll have to see. I am guessing they only have a few days to agree because March 13 is creeping closer & closer.

But I don't see why they couldn't just agree with the 3 blood testings Pacquiao agree'd too.. in the regular testings no blood testing is required so isn't 3 blood tests better then none.. especially since Pacquiao agree'd to move it up to 24 days before the fight. But whatever, Mayweather is too pussy.
January 7, 2010 @ 01:22 PM
Scotty

24 hours is nothing. The agreement isn't on 24 hours..

Are you familiar with synthetic HGH?

are u serious? 24 hours isnt nothing to take a blood test after training for a 12 round fight? And it is 24 hours before hen was changed to random times...

Yeah i know what it is and i was just using the Marquez thing as an example why Mayweather didnt ask any of those fighters to take a blood test.. Ans its Manny because mann keeps going up a weight class to fight.. He only gains a few pounds, so he actually just has to eat shitty food gain pounds then workout with strength coach which puts on a few muscle pounds..

Now people are just saying its because of the blood test they arent fighting? Yeah thats one part but they are sick of these demands for a fight! But when there is a different fight, its alright lets sign the contract.. But once Manny was brought up to Mayweather the story was changed.. First, he was done fighting, then manny would do nothing for him but Marquez will? Then its not enough money, now its blood test right before a fight.. what else does mayweather and his camp want? It would be something next? This is why i say what i say about mayweather.. I;ll say this about any fighter when i see it... Like him or not Mayweather doesnt want to fight Manny, its that simple and now Manny might go for his 8th title to become legendary.. While Mayweather will sit there and see what bum he can beat up next to hold his record? Shane mosley?
January 7, 2010 @ 01:40 PM
reflection.

If the blood test has any side affects, they're both going to take it. So if it weakens Manny, it should weaken Mayweather too. It's not like it's going to make anyone stronger or give them an unfair advantage.
January 7, 2010 @ 01:55 PM
GOLDENi

Lol yes but Pacquiao is squeamish of needles.. he has never liked them & I am guessing Mayweather doesn't mind them. Mayweather knows Pacquiao is squeamish towards needles & that alone could affect the way Pacquiao fights.
January 7, 2010 @ 02:46 PM
Scotty

^ That and also for the fact its the safety of the fighter.. Its just not Manny saying "no" to the bloodtest, its his camp and everyone behind em... Everybody reacts different to getting blood, he could feel fatigued and that could alter his way of fighting and training.. Same with Mayweather, it could alter him and then become a controversy after the fight... It just a stupid idea, its just that simple!
January 7, 2010 @ 03:15 PM
naRipsta

Lol yes but Pacquiao is squeamish of needles.. he has never liked them & I am guessing Mayweather doesn't mind them. Mayweather knows Pacquiao is squeamish towards needles & that alone could affect the way Pacquiao fights.

Yea, bullshit. There's a video of the guy with a needle in his arm, and he's calm about it.
January 7, 2010 @ 03:21 PM
naRipsta

are u serious? 24 hours isnt nothing to take a blood test after training for a 12 round fight? And it is 24 hours before hen was changed to random times...

Yeah i know what it is and i was just using the Marquez thing as an example why Mayweather didnt ask any of those fighters to take a blood test.. Ans its Manny because mann keeps going up a weight class to fight.. He only gains a few pounds, so he actually just has to eat shitty food gain pounds then workout with strength coach which puts on a few muscle pounds..

Now people are just saying its because of the blood test they arent fighting? Yeah thats one part but they are sick of these demands for a fight! But when there is a different fight, its alright lets sign the contract.. But once Manny was brought up to Mayweather the story was changed.. First, he was done fighting, then manny would do nothing for him but Marquez will? Then its not enough money, now its blood test right before a fight.. what else does mayweather and his camp want? It would be something next? This is why i say what i say about mayweather.. I;ll say this about any fighter when i see it... Like him or not Mayweather doesnt want to fight Manny, its that simple and now Manny might go for his 8th title to become legendary.. While Mayweather will sit there and see what bum he can beat up next to hold his record? Shane mosley?

Why speak of past fighters that Mayweather has fought? They're not involved, yes I understand your examples.

Anyways, it's not a blood test right before the fight. It's on RANDOM. Synthetic HGH can disappear quickly, and show a body as clean. This is what Pac's side won't agree on, is on a random bases. They AGREED on 24 hours BEFORE the fight, AND after the fight.

Not to mention Pac's dumbass nutritionist starts yelling, "No no he doesn't need to take any tests, I know what I feed my guys, and it's no steroids." Right, you helped the situation a lot.

confused

All in all, this fight will happen. You guys can keep saying Mayweather's a pussy for wanting the test, or Pac's a pussy for not agreeing to Mayweather's terms, the fight will happen.
January 7, 2010 @ 03:43 PM
GOLDENi

Naw I don't think the fight will happen, well not on March 13th anyways.
January 7, 2010 @ 03:53 PM
Scotty

Not this year it wont unless it can happen in a few days, they are already talking to Yuri about the fight in march.. Then Manny is doing his politic campaign for the fall, reason he wanted to fight in march or april this year.. So it wont happen to next year, and if manny does fight Yuri and win.. The money wont be the same for Mayweather next time around, so its actually his lost for money! This fight means more now then it will in a years time, especially if Manny beats Yuri and Mayweather fights someone like Shane Mosley! And the best part is, if Manny fights Yuri and loses and say Mayweather fights mosley and wins.. There will be more talk about Manny losing then Mayweather winning! Cause Manny did something bigger than Mayweather, reason why i like Manny more than Mayweather... Mayweather will never look at the big picture, he only looks at dollars signs and that stupid record which means nothing when u dont fight the best! And if thats how he wants to go down when he officially retires, thats good for him, but Manny is looking at that BIG picture, to become the best boxer to every step in the ring! But im done on this argument, we'll see what happens in the next few days with all of this..
January 8, 2010 @ 05:43 PM
GOLDENi

Just heard on ESPN! Pacquiao has agreed to fight Joshua Clottey on March 13th.

sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4808708

So what do you guys think.. It seems like a fight that nobody will really care about since Pacquiao defeated Cotto & Cotto defeted Clottey, doesn't seem too big of a step for Pacquiao but at least, he's fighting.

What happened to Foreman? Well Dan Rafael of ESPN said..

Arum wanted that fight but Roach and the Pacquiao camp turned it down after watching tapes of Foreman. They believe Yuri's height and added weight could be a problem or that even if Manny won, it's impossible to look good against a guy like that. Yuri was a good sport about it, electing to take his name in the conversation as a great compliment.
January 8, 2010 @ 09:14 PM
Scotty

^ Yeah manny already started training for the mayweather fight, so he mise well take a fight for the 13th.. Yuri would be a very tough match for Manny with height and reach alone then add the weight advantage.. Its a huge jump for Manny! I can see why not to fight him!
January 9, 2010 @ 03:56 AM
Dray

Too all you pac die hards blaming mayweather, even cotto does not understand why manny refuses to take the blood test. bleacherreport.com/articles/318525-cotto-rightfully-questions-why-pacquiao-wont-agree-to-testing
January 9, 2010 @ 03:03 PM
cbk

^cuz he doesnt want to get his blood drawn days netime near fight night
January 9, 2010 @ 03:12 PM
chopstickthugz

January 9, 2010 @ 04:05 PM
Scotty

^ thats some bullshit, thats just mayweathers camp trying to stir up more shit.. If they had the email they would have saved them and gave them to the press! So that is just bullshit and if people believe that statement you just as bad as them!

Everyone should listen to at 5:20 to what dan rafael says... same thing i said.. Mayweather has fought 40 fights and never asked for anything outside the rules of the commission.. Now he gets to manny, the guy he fears of losing too.. and people dont try to deny it, he is afraid of losing to manny, shit if i was mayweather i would be too! So he wants to change some rules.. Manny agreed on everything except the 14 day.. He said 24 days and one right after the fight! Manny and camp are trying to work with Mayweather but mayweather has this ego that he runs boxing, so he wont agree.. But like Dan rafael, freddie roach and others said he isnt that big to change the rules of boxing! He might think he is but remember when he hung up the gloves for that time period, they till were putting on mega fights...
January 10, 2010 @ 12:54 AM
GOLDENi

Lol I think Teddy Atlas is on somethin' believin' a source that he said he trusts lmfao. HAHA
January 11, 2010 @ 08:42 PM
shakintheD

Gayweathers gay man i use to respect him but he gay m suck mad gay dick now
January 12, 2010 @ 03:28 PM
jaded

"A source that I trust has seen the e-mails."

What a dumbshit. Who let that guy on tv? Who in their right mind would send e-mails asking what the penalty would be if their guy tested positive for HGH and could they keep it a secret if he did? And he goes on TV and says he trusts the guy that told him that? This situation is getting more pathetic every day. Stick to being a trainer and quit trying to be a commentator.

Mayweather found a way to dodge the fight and put the blame on Pacquiao, plain and simple. People were starting to call him out saying it's easy to be undefeated when you don't fight anyone and you make smaller guys move up in weight to fight you, that he won't be remembered as one of the greatest, etc. so his team found a way to make it look like Mayweather will fight Pacquiao but Pacquiao won't submit to the drug tests and what is he hiding? It was a chump move to shift the attention on to Manny and make it look like he's the one avoiding the fight. Now if this fight never happens, they can sit back and say "we wanted the fight, but Manny wouldn't do it."

The whole Mayweather camp is a joke. His promoter Leonard Ellerbe is just a snake oil salesman. They're really good at making Mayweather look like the greatest without ever proving it. All the fights he has had, and this is the first time he wants to go outside the rules for drug testing. All of the sudden Pacquiao is the guy they want to accuse of steroid use?

Mayweather Sr. trained Ricky Hatton for his fight with Pacquiao and everyone knows how that turned out. The whole time leading up to it, Mayweather Sr. said Pacquiao is one dimensional and has no defense and he called Freddie Roach "Freddie 'The Joke Coach' Roach" and called himself the greatest trainer of all time, and then Pacquiao went in and knocked out Hatton in the second round.

Mayweather Sr. saw firsthand what Pacquiao is capable of and they all realize that there is a real chance Mayweather could lose the fight, so they found an excuse that takes the blame off their camp and puts it on Manny.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

January 13, 2010 @ 02:38 AM
Third Eye Jedi

I knew that dirty flip would punk out. If he ain't on roids he should have no problem with any kind of testing that Mayweather is agreeing to take as well.razz
January 13, 2010 @ 04:37 AM
Beez

If pacman agrees to a blood test right after the fight what is the big deal? Cmon now, you can't be that stupid to be that biased for Mayweather. Common sense please.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

January 13, 2010 @ 02:43 PM
jaded

I knew that dirty flip would punk out. If he ain't on roids he should have no problem with any kind of testing that Mayweather is agreeing to take as well.razz

The point is to not be pushed around by Mayweather. Who is Mayweather to come in and dictate the rules when he has followed the established drug testing for every other fight in his career?

Mayweather did this to cast doubt on Pacquiao so people like you would start saying "If he ain't on roids he should ahve no problem with any kind of testing..." and "what is he trying to hide?". Then when the fight gets called off, Mayweather and his camp can say they wanted the fight with Pacquiao but Pacquiao wouldn't do the drug testing. In Mayweather's mind, he comes out of this looking like the good guy.

Over the course of his career (going on 15 years), Manny Pacquiao has gone from flyweight (maybe even super flyweight, I don't know what he fought as way back in the beginning in the Phillipines) to welterweight and won belts in 7 weight classes. Over the course of his career (going on 14 years), Floyd Mayweather Jr. has gone from super featherweight to welterweight and won belts in 6 weight classes. The Mayweather camp's accusations have always been based on the fact that Pacquiao has been so dominant moving through all these different weight classes, but Mayweather has done the same thing! Pacquiao's camp could just as easily turn this around and make the same accusations, but they'd rather fight than just stand around talking.

You people that are arguing in defense of Mayweather need to take a step back and realize that this whole situation was created by his camp to get him out of a fight that him and his camp realize he could very possibly lose without looking like they're ducking the fight. Mayweather has been ducking Shane Mosley for years too, so none of this is any big surprise to me.

Interview with Mosley from last year before Floyd's fight with JMM:
[youtube]KhpObxNl_6Y[/youtube]

The guy has every excuse in the book. He should just retire again and disappear. He won't be remembered for anything great anyhow, that's why no one talked about him the first time he retired. The only thing he's good at is making smaller guys come up to fight him (who obviously take the fight because it gives them money and attention they've never had before in their career) and then beating them and bragging about being undefeated afterwards.

January 14, 2010 @ 08:02 PM
cbk

If pacman agrees to a blood test right after the fight what is the big deal? Cmon now, you can't be that stupid to be that biased for Mayweather. Common sense please.

If he beats mayweather to the point that he won't be able to physically fight nemore, and then pacman tests positive, doesn't really help. Mayweather's career over and he gets the win, thts y'd u test b4. COMMON SENSE PLZ
January 17, 2010 @ 01:40 PM
jaded

[youtube]_xMBuqu5WPM[/youtube]

January 17, 2010 @ 03:51 PM
J THRILLLAH

Not sure if this was posted but the drug tests came out negative.

ph.news.yahoo.com/abs/20100116/tph-pacquiao-drug-tests-negative-85c5a6c_1.html

He's fighting in Texas again! Stoked. Should try to make the trip to Dallas.

January 17, 2010 @ 04:55 PM
jaded

Not sure if this was posted but the drug tests came out negative.

ph.news.yahoo.com/abs/20100116/tph-pacquiao-drug-tests-negative-85c5a6c_1.html

He's fighting in Texas again! Stoked. Should try to make the trip to Dallas.

Of course they came out negative.

All anyone needs to take away from that article is this:
There have been speculations that Mayweather Jr. avoided the face-off with Pacquiao for fear that his clean boxing record would be stained by the Filipino boxer.

January 17, 2010 @ 05:08 PM
Dear Leader

I knew Mayweather would try to make all these kinds of stipulations to duck Pacman. They didn't even get to the purse split yet and Mayweather's already bitched about drug testing.

Please login first to reply.