Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 26, 2009 @ 12:39 PM
randysav

paulie malignaggi and Yuri Foreman should be next in line if PBF dont happen with Pac.
December 26, 2009 @ 02:51 PM
playaballer1

paulie malignaggi and Yuri Foreman should be next in line if PBF dont happen with Pac.

I would rather see him fight Bradley though but I still believe 100% that Pac v May will still happen in March.
December 26, 2009 @ 05:10 PM
Dray

^ are you for real trolling, blinded or straight stupid? How much boxing do you really know? And are you a straight up floyd fan? Or you just hopped on his dick recently? Mayweathers camp is one of the grimiest cuz they use every single possible way to get mayweather in the advantage. Lmk how u feel bout that? I'll wait for another stupid reply from u.

P.s. I'm a fan of both so don't come at me with that pinoy shit

Skunk might have knowledge n just maybe trolling on purpose. Donald is just a straight mr know it all fag.

4 or 5 other people in this thread said the fight will happen yet you decide to call me out? You have got to be fucking kidding me. I havent heard any of you PINOYS talking about boxing till pac came on the scene. I been watching boxing since the days of Mike Tyson so dont qustion my fuckin knowledge. Mayweather fights in the name of money and this fight will probably be the most grossed sum of money in boxing history of course this shit is gonna happen. Dont come at me foul calling me a "fag" for saying the fight is going to happen. I would love to know how saying a fight is going to happen equates to trolling.

P.S. Jaded where did you put me in my place in the Cotto thread? I never dissed pac at all. You fucking asians grind my gears when it comes to boxing, if you dont call pac the greatest yall get defensive...
December 26, 2009 @ 05:59 PM
Skunk

^this
December 26, 2009 @ 06:02 PM
It's Only Hype

yeah fucking asians

oh wait, im asian.

shit.
December 26, 2009 @ 06:09 PM
chopstickthugz

^
December 26, 2009 @ 06:37 PM
naRipsta

Pacs gettin' fucked on this one, he tarnished his shit.
December 26, 2009 @ 08:51 PM
Scotty

Its just pure fear by mayweather and his team/camp! Trying to say Manny uses steriods or other enhancements! Come on mayweather u serious? U know they wont take blood tests 2 days before a fight, thats a serious risk especially when u are in your cutting processes! First its "i have nothing more to prove", then it not enough money, an now its this.. whats next for this man! Why doesnt Mayweather just be a fucking man and say Manny is an amazing boxer, he just man-handled a natural 147 pound boxer like it was a sparring session and im slightly scared that i might lose to him and my perfect record! He is looking more and more like a coward.. But doesnt matter, he will look back down the road when people are talking bout Manny being the best fighter ever along with ali and those names but his name wont ever get mentioned! But also there is alot of publicity as well.. A huge build up, just a perfect way to market the fight! Promoters stirring everything up, more people talk about it like we are now.. A better 24/7, more people tuning once they announce they finally came to terms and it will happen! THE FIGHT WILL EVENTUALLY HAPPEN!
December 26, 2009 @ 11:01 PM
Scotty

Just seen the new news is Manny has said he will do whatever the Las Vegas Athletic commission decides on drug testing! Now lets see how Mayweather has to say or try to get it so its olympic style blood test..
December 26, 2009 @ 11:10 PM
naRipsta

Jeezus lol, it's not like only Manny will be taking the blood tests. There's always that chance of either one of them taking synthetic HGH, which is very easy to clean, which is why it's requested to take a test before and after.

You dudes be speaking shit, but don't know the internal part lol. All this word about Pac being afraid of needles is bullshit, there's videos of the guy sitting down calmly and getting poked. Blah blah blah.

At the end of the day, this shit is on track, as far as marketing the fight goes.
January 2, 2010 @ 05:47 PM
Scotty

More updates:

Manny has just officially followed a lawsuit against mayweather jr., sr. and goldenboy for stating that manny used performance enhancement drugs! Manny and Freddy roach believe the mayweathers have taken this to far and i believe it as well.. I know mayweather just likes to stir shit it up but when u are saying one of the best boxers int he world is taking illegal shit to win and there is no slight proof, u are taking to far!

But with that said they have the date set for march 13th which might be pushed back, place is set in Vegas, and the fighters are both guaranteed 20 million dollars each, no matter what.. But with tickets sales and ppv sales, they money could double maybe even more!
January 2, 2010 @ 05:55 PM
naRipsta

Lol, Pac should be suing his dumbass nutritionist for saying the dumbest shit.
January 4, 2010 @ 01:13 PM
Jirugi

^Does Manny have a solid legal case? or is this just more drama
January 4, 2010 @ 08:28 PM
naRipsta

^Does Manny have a solid legal case? or is this just more drama

It's more drama, mark it.
January 4, 2010 @ 09:00 PM
shecky_shabazz

good hype tactics by promoters
January 5, 2010 @ 09:31 PM
Jirugi

Fuck all the drama. The fight needs to happen
January 5, 2010 @ 10:44 PM
Scotty

^ this fight will happen, they both got offered a guarantee of 20 million each.. So basically all they have to do is step in the ring and they get 20 million.. Add on the tickets sales and PPV sales, then HBO views.. Also the date was set and the venue is now set in Vegas.. Everything is in the works, just need this dumb shit to end and for manny and mayweather to sign the contract! Then the biggest fight in boxing history takes place!
January 6, 2010 @ 10:59 PM
J THRILLLAH

the fight is officially off.

January 6, 2010 @ 11:25 PM
Scotty

Manny agreed to the blood test 24 days before the fight then your regular test before the fight instead of the olympic style of testing.. It was brought to Mayweather and his camp, they said "no".. Since there hasnt been agreement on the testig which is stupid, the fight was called off.. BUT Manny still said he wanted to fight since he has been back in the gym training thinking he was going to fight Mayweather.. His next opponent could be WBA Super welterweight champ Yuri Foreman.. This fight would be at at 154 if manny decides to take it and he could claim his 8th world title!

Mayweather did it again! Its official, this dude is dodging Manny! In anyway possible, first it was no one else to fight, then it was not enough money, now its a stupid drug test that he knows is a stupid idea in the first place! So he got his wish not to fight Manny... So Manny is going to prove to the world he is the best fighter to ever step in that ring! Going up to 154 and winning will be monumental! Legendary status, this would pass all the greats! While Mayweather is sitting in the back fighting his easy fights...

There is now a petition to stop Mayweather's huge endorsements like AT&T... here is the petition:
www.petitiononline.com/ourfight/petition.html
January 6, 2010 @ 11:25 PM
GOLDENi

Just read that, damn! That sucks.

So all of you who thought it was hype, you were wrong.. Pacquiao is all business & he don't mess around with that shit. Don't know about Mayweather though.

sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4803490

Pacquiao supposedly going to fight Yuri Foreman instead on March 13 or 20
But damn if he's gonna fight Yuri then that means Pacquiao is moving up weight.. AGAIN! Unless Foreman agrees to fight at welterweight.

Foreman towers over Pacquiao at 5'11, an inch closer to being a six-footer, he also has a reach advantage and a larger over-all built superiority. Pacquiao stands half an inch over 5'6".
January 7, 2010 @ 12:06 AM
jaded

I knew this would be the outcome. Mayweather doesn't want to risk a loss and despite what he says about Pacquiao, I think he is legitimately scared about fighting him. That doesn't mean that Mayweather couldn't win the fight, but unlike his other fights, he knows going into this one that there is a serious chance of losing.

A few weeks ago when they first announced all this drug test stuff I said that Mayweather's camp would use it as a way out of the fight and still save face, and that's exactly what happened. They won't compromise at all with the drug tests, and now they'll sit back and say they wanted the fight but Pacquiao wouldn't do the drug tests and why won't he do them if he has nothing to hide, we were ready to fight Pacquiao, etc.

This whole thing was set-up by Mayweather's camp because people were starting to call him out for all the crap he pulls for his fights and saying he wouldn't go down as one of the greatest. Now it will look like he tried to take on Pacquiao and in their mind it will help them save face.

I used to like Floyd, but I'm really starting to see what a chump he is. It's all smoke and mirrors with him, and his camp knows how to use every trick in the book to make him look like he's the best out there.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

January 7, 2010 @ 12:14 AM
It's Only Hype

whhhhhaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkk
January 7, 2010 @ 12:20 AM
sargasm

What the fuuuuuuuuuck
January 7, 2010 @ 12:33 AM
Scotty

Pacquiao supposedly going to fight Yuri Foreman instead on March 13 or 20
But damn if he's gonna fight Yuri then that means Pacquiao is moving up weight.. AGAIN! Unless Foreman agrees to fight at welterweight.

Foreman towers over Pacquiao at 5'11, an inch closer to being a six-footer, he also has a reach advantage and a larger over-all built superiority. Pacquiao stands half an inch over 5'6".

It will be at 154 WBA Super welter weight title on the line if Manny agrees and Yuri agrees! I dont see why Yuri wouldnt agree his has the advantage by weight, height and reach.. But u have to fight all heart and speed! If manny decides to take this fight and win, this will submit his legacy as the best ever! Also i mean I see manny taking this because people started to count him out with cotto because of weight and strength and look what happened.. Manny made it look easy! So why not step up, if he loses it whatever no biggy cause he went all the way up 154 to fight and not back out! And if he wins well it legendary!
January 7, 2010 @ 01:26 AM
jaded

It will be at 154 WBA Super welter weight title on the line if Manny agrees and Yuri agrees! I dont see why Yuri wouldnt agree his has the advantage by weight, height and reach.. But u have to fight all heart and speed! If manny decides to take this fight and win, this will submit his legacy as the best ever! Also i mean I see manny taking this because people started to count him out with cotto because of weight and strength and look what happened.. Manny made it look easy! So why not step up, if he loses it whatever no biggy cause he went all the way up 154 to fight and not back out! And if he wins well it legendary!

If he moves up again and wins, Mayweather will never shut up. The whole basis for his accusations is Manny's dominance through seven weight classes.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

January 7, 2010 @ 02:01 AM
Scotty

^ yeah true mayweather wont shut up but also because the talk will be about Manny's greatness and no one will be talking about Mayweather..
January 7, 2010 @ 02:35 AM
Dray

mayweather gave into all the demends of pacquaio, pacquaio got the weight of 147, 8 oz gloves and 10 million for every pound over and mayweather simply wants random drug testing and pacquaio is taking that shit way over board. If your clean, fucking take the tests , i dont believe this draining enegry shit, yeah he felt dizzy after the morales fight but it was because he ate nothing and was drawing blood, they are saying pacquaio has to eat so much more just to make weight so I dont see that being a problem.
January 7, 2010 @ 02:56 AM
naRipsta

mayweather gave into all the demends of pacquaio, pacquaio got the weight of 147, 8 oz gloves and 10 million for every pound over and mayweather simply wants random drug testing and pacquaio is taking that shit way over board. If your clean, fucking take the tests , i dont believe this draining enegry shit, yeah he felt dizzy after the morales fight but it was because he ate nothing and was drawing blood, they are saying pacquaio has to eat so much more just to make weight so I dont see that being a problem.

This.

Cmon Pac, take it. It's not like Mayweather's not going to take it either. Manny isn't the smartest motherfucker on the planet.
January 7, 2010 @ 03:19 AM
Scotty

U know how much you put your body through already before a fight? I watch fighters day in and out put themselves through alot before a fight! Their body is taking alot especially trying to keep hydrated and keeping your intake of food correct! Drawing blood 24 hours before a fight, isnt good for your body especially from all that u just put your body through.. Manny said he would do it 24 days, thats right before the last 3 weeks of trainng, which are your hardest.. Then take the regular 24 hour piss test before the fight..

Also Donald u say Mayweather met all demands.. U serious? Once the fight was brought up Mayweather said fighting manny wouldnt do anything for his career.. Cop out 1! Then that went away, now it was money, he wasnt getting paid enough, finally 20 million dollars later it was settle.. Cop out 2! Now its a blood test 24 hours before a fight thats just stupid... Cop out 3.. and u know and everyone else knows if manny said yes, mayweather would have something else.. U can try to say what u want but the fact of truth is Mayweather is dodging, he knows its unhealthy to draw blood 24 hours before a fight, of course no one would agree to that.. Why didnt he do that for Marquez, de la hoya, hatton? Marquez drinks his own piss, he could being doing that because the drug enhancements are in the piss, so he is getting extra? I mean come on, one thing after another.. and if we are talking meeting demands, Manny said yes to everything once it was brought to him but this blood test 24 hours.. Stupid! Dudes like u are the reason Mayweather stays around, tries to defend him for the BS he pulls so he does it more! And the best part i used to like Mayweather until a couple years ago when i started to watch him do stupid shit! He's afraid to lose, o why doent he just say it!
January 7, 2010 @ 03:41 AM
Dray

But isnt the only thing at this point stopping the fight from the happening the drug test? All that past shit doesnt matter, Mayweather would be taking the same drug test.

Please login first to reply.