December 23, 2009 @ 05:28 PM
Skunk

ohhh you said n!gger im hurt, i think i'll cry myself to sleep tonight. i call myself a ***** all the time so you fail with that insult.
December 23, 2009 @ 05:31 PM
Failure Pt.4

Floyd just playing the mind games with Pac right now
December 23, 2009 @ 05:34 PM
ToyotaGuy

Floyd just playing the mind games with Pac right now

yo dude you filipino
i live sfv to north hills yo finally i found an hb
December 23, 2009 @ 05:39 PM
GucciTarantino

*Changes channel to "spike" and watches ufc*
December 23, 2009 @ 05:45 PM
owww

December 23, 2009 @ 05:49 PM
ToyotaGuy

*Changes channel to "spike" and watches ufc*

fuck UFC thats a bullshit sport
December 23, 2009 @ 05:50 PM
ToyotaGuy

December 23, 2009 @ 05:50 PM
ToyotaGuy

ohhh you said n!gger im hurt, i think i'll cry myself to sleep tonight. i call myself a ***** all the time so you fail with that insult.

yea you go do that fagg
December 23, 2009 @ 05:57 PM

Inactive

yea you go do that fagg

December 23, 2009 @ 05:57 PM
Dray

fuck you N!gger

Exactly why i hate cali mexicans. Racist as fuck towards blacks of all people.
December 23, 2009 @ 06:18 PM

Inactive

Exactly why i hate cali mexicans. Racist as fuck towards blacks of all people.

Sorry to break the news but every race in Cali hate on each other. I mean, we're known for diversity but we're fucking segregated as fuck when it comes to the community. If a Korean ain't hating on a Black, Mexican will. If a Black ain't hating on a Mexican, a Chinese will.
December 23, 2009 @ 06:29 PM
Dray

Sorry to break the news but every race in Cali hate on each other. I mean, we're known for diversity but we're fucking segregated as fuck when it comes to the community. If a Korean ain't hating on a Black, Mexican will. If a Black ain't hating on a Mexican, a Chinese will.

Not in the Bay thats some dumb LA shit...
December 23, 2009 @ 07:31 PM
jaded

its bad enough that this thread is in the wrong section, but quit the racist shit. I only banned the original guy because he was obviously trolling but just because he started it doesnt mean you can finish it. I never ban people but i will, so stfu.

Skunk goes on a "Pinoy" rant in every Pacquiao thread on this forum. If you don't believe me just search and see for yourself.

Today Bob Arum said
"I think it's over tomorrow and we're going to another opponent if there is no agreement," promoter Bob Arum said. "It looks to me like they want a way out of the fight. Mayweather doesn't want to take a chance of losing."

Which I actually agree with.

Arum accused Mayweather of trying to play mind games with Pacquiao, saying that the Filipino sensation has never failed urine tests for performance-enhancing substances.

"They want to put it in Manny's head that they can come in any time and take blood," Arum said. "Manny believes taking blood will weaken him. This is absolutely outrageous. Who does Floyd Mayweather think he is, the commissioner of boxing?"

Mayweather's promoter, Richard Schaefer, said he was willing to try and reach a consensus between the two sides. He cited comments by Pacquiao's trainer, Freddie Roach, that Pacquiao would agree to blood tests up to five days before the fight as possible middle ground.

"If we could agree to a 3-day cutoff I would try to sell that to my side," Schaefer said. "If Arum wants to walk away then he is going to be the one responsible for this fight falling apart."

This is what I said yesterday in my post. Mayweather's camp found a way to blame Pacquiao if this fight doesn't happen, because they were getting so much negative attention for never taking fights with notable contenders. Now if the fight doesn't happen, Mayweather can say "I wanted to fight Pacquiao, I was ready to fight him, but he wouldn't do this and he wouldn't do that."

Freddie Roach already said he'd agree to a blood test, but he wants it at least 5 days prior to the fight and Mayweather's camp wants it no more than 3 days before:
"If they give me a 5-day window or something like that I have no problem with it," Roach said. "When they've drawn blood from Manny in the past he feels weaker for three or four days. It may be mental, but it's there."

The fact is there is nothing a blood test will find that can't be found in a urine test already, which is why the Nevada Athletic Commission uses urine tests before and after fights already. Even HGH comes up in urine tests.

either way who cares. if mayweather isnt trippin about getting blood drawn within 48 hours of the fight why is manny?

Like Roach said, it effects Manny. That's totally understandable. Some people pass out when they give blood and other people get up and walk away. I have had blood drawn for tests and feel fine, but I know people who have had blood drawn for tests and they need someone to drive them home. I don't think Pacquiao's camp is being unreasonable.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 23, 2009 @ 07:49 PM
Hellah Fresh

They are jsut hyping it up thats all. Nothing to see here folks move along.
December 23, 2009 @ 07:57 PM
jaded

They are jsut hyping it up thats all. Nothing to see here folks move along.

I guess we'll know tomorrow. I'm going to be really disappointed if this blood test bullshit is what keeps the fight from happening. They agreed to fight at 147 and they agreed to split the purse evenly, and usually money and weight are what hold up fight negotiations forever.

Personally I think Mayweather's camp expected money and weight to be a bigger issue with Pacquiao's camp, and because it wasn't an issue at all they had to come up with something else to delay negotiations.

December 23, 2009 @ 08:47 PM
December 23, 2009 @ 09:40 PM
Mistadobalina

is it true Manny has a needle phobia?

I guess even one of the greatest boxers has somethings that they're scare about.

I read that Manny agreed to give the blood test 2 times. After the conference [im guessing during first announcenment of this bout] and right after the fight.

that sounds good to me.

lol, another sheep takes the bait. you honestly believe that?
December 23, 2009 @ 10:03 PM
chopstickthugz

who the fuck are u calling a sheep?

i put it in a question mark because i wasnt certain about it u smart ass.

i think i got mixed up with his superstitious belief with a phobia.
December 23, 2009 @ 10:05 PM
Eaton

you pacquiao die hards really are something

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

December 23, 2009 @ 10:58 PM
Dray

^yeah its getting kinda ridiculous..
December 23, 2009 @ 11:04 PM
jaded

The fight is on again.. lol www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2009/dec/23/manny-pacquiao-floyd-mayweather-drug-testing

The link above just says that Mayweather would be foolish not to accept this compromise, it doesn't say he accepted it:
Arum's first reaction to the ultimatum was: "As far as I'm concerned, the fight is off." Within hours he had offered a compromise deal, one that Mayweather would be foolish to reject unless he wants to scupper a fight that could generate as much as $200m. "Manny will submit to as many random urine tests as requested," said Arum, who wants the testers used in the NFL, NBA and Major League Baseball. "Regarding the blood tests, he will subject himself to three tests, one given in January during the week the fight is formally announced, one 30 days from the fight, no later than 13 February, and the final one immediately following the fight, in Manny's locker room."

Earlier today, Leonard Ellerbe, Mayweather's manager, said they wouldnt compromise and that the whole point of random tests were that they weren't scheduled on specific dates and times, which is how the olympic committee does it.

December 23, 2009 @ 11:14 PM
TyraCute

mayweather is a joke..he'll do anything to keep his winning record or for him to come up

hear him get called out by RA the rugged man

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA-W01zhHbM
December 24, 2009 @ 05:30 AM
Skunk

Skunk goes on a "Pinoy" rant in every Pacquiao thread on this forum. If you don't believe me just search and see for yourself.

Why you snitchin 50 Cent?
December 24, 2009 @ 01:34 PM
ChickenAdobo

Forget that he avoided Antonio Margarito, Shane Mosley, Miguel Cotto and Paul Williams right?! Mayweather never runs out of excuses, mind games, propaganda and trash talk to cover up the truth.
December 25, 2009 @ 10:30 AM
Hellah Fresh

LOL Maywheather trying to get out of the fight with Pacman lol cheap shot from his camp imo. He knows he dont wnat to lose his title and ruin is perfect win.
December 25, 2009 @ 11:22 AM
jaded

Manny Pacquiao's promoter, Bob Arum, says the Filipino hero's planned welterweight mega-fight against unbeaten US star Floyd Mayweather is off because the sides cannot agree on drug testing.

Arum told the Grand Rapids Press, Mayweather's hometown newspaper, that he thought the American never really wanted to fight "Pac-Man", who took his pound-for-pound throne during a retirement that Mayweather ended in September.

"Were going in a different direction," Arum told the newspaper. "What I believe is that Floyd never really wanted the fight and this is just harassment of Pacquiao.

"Floyd, to me, is a coward and he has always been a coward. Not a physical coward, but a coward because hes afraid to face somebody who could beat him. And believe me, Manny Pacquiao could beat him.

"So he will go his way, we will go our way and that will be fine."

The last stumbling block after all other negotiations had been completed was on Mayweather's request for World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) doping test procedures rather than those commonly used at fights in Las Vegas.

"I have already agreed to the testing and it is a shame that he is not willing to do the same," Mayweather said. "It leaves me with great doubt as to the level of fairness I would be facing in the ring that night."

At issue is blood testing. Mayweather wants testing close to the fight as well as after, which became a deal-breaker for Pacquiao that has wiped out what could have been the biggest moneymaker of a fight in boxing history.

"We appeased Mayweather by agreeing to a urine analysis at any time and blood testing before the press conference and after the fight," Arum told the Press.

"Mayweather pressed for blood testing even up to the weigh-in. He knew that Manny gets freaked out when his blood gets taken and feels that it weakens him. This is just harassment and to me just signaled that he didnt want the fight."

In a statement Wednesday, Arum said Pacquiao agreed to random urine tests at any time and blood tests at a pre-fight news conference in two weeks in New York, another 30 days before the fight and one after the planned March 13 bout.

"Its not about being tested," Arum said. "Its about who does the testing and the scheduling of the procedures. Manny will submit to as many random urine tests as requested."

What Pacquiao does not want to open himself up for are possible numerous random blood tests in the days before the fight, Arum said, indicating the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) will not administer tests outside its own rules.

"USADA, under its guidelines, would have the right to administer random blood tests as many times as they want up to weigh-in day and that's ludicrous," Arum said.

Arum said any of the independent agencies that test US team sport leagues, which are not governed by WADA rules, could easily handle the tests as Pacquiao wishes and allow the fight to be staged.

"If Mayweather Promotions and Golden Boy Promotions are sincere in creating 'a level playing field' as they stated in their release, our recommendations should put their minds at ease," Arum said.

"If not, one has to wonder if their motives are more about leveling the fight."

Arum had sympathy for boxing fans who have been looking forward to seeing two of the sport's finest fighters meet in a fight expected to bring more than 100 million dollars in revenue.

"Sure they will be disappointed, but theyve got to understand whats up," Arum said. "We're not going to keep appeasing this guy for no damn reason, especially over something that would affect, psychologically, my fighter. Were not going to be pushed around by this guy."

Mayweather Promotions chief executive Leonard Ellerbe made the demand for WADA-style testing on Dec. 12.

"Manny Pacquiao doesnt know anything about drugs," Arum said. "This is just typical nastiness by wise guys like Ellerbe and Mayweather."

Arum said telecaster HBO tried in vain Tuesday to find agreement on the testing but to no avail.

"Forty years of fights in Las Vegas and nothing like this has ever come up," Arum said. "If you want more stringent testing, sure, as long as it doesnt inconvenience and psychologically affect Pacquiao, who cares?"

"Its the blood testing close to the fight, while hes in training, thats unnecessary. And everybody who knows anything about drug testing will tell you its unnecessary."

Possible next foes for Pacquiao, Arum said, include Mexico's Juan Manuel Marquez, American Paulie Malignaggi or unbeaten Israeli Yuri Foreman, the World Boxing Association super welterweight champion.

sad Hope this isn't 100%

December 25, 2009 @ 11:53 AM
minimalist.

fcckkkkk, where'd you read that
December 25, 2009 @ 12:23 PM
jaded

fcckkkkk, where'd you read that

I google "Mayweather Pacquiao" every morning to read the latest news and that was the latest news this morning.

December 25, 2009 @ 01:11 PM
jaded

^ are you for real trolling, blinded or straight stupid? How much boxing do you really know? And are you a straight up floyd fan? Or you just hopped on his dick recently? Mayweathers camp is one of the grimiest cuz they use every single possible way to get mayweather in the advantage. Lmk how u feel bout that? I'll wait for another stupid reply from u.

P.s. I'm a fan of both so don't come at me with that pinoy shit

Him and skunk troll all the boxing threads, just ignore them. Neither one of them knows a damn thing about boxing, I proved that in the Pacquiao/Cotto thread.

December 26, 2009 @ 11:23 AM
GOLDENi

Please login first to reply.