Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 4, 2009 @ 10:56 AM
V.Lopez

The draw is starting in 5 min. All the pots are pretty evenly matched, but I'd say pot 2 looks weakest. There could really be 2 Groups of death this year. USA, as always, willlive and die by their group.
December 4, 2009 @ 11:17 AM
TheOne

late
December 4, 2009 @ 11:19 AM
V.Lopez

your late
December 4, 2009 @ 12:29 PM
DStyles

Very late. there's already a WC thread.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

December 4, 2009 @ 12:31 PM
V.Lopez

its world cup qualifiers genius. this is for the real tournament if u guys read
December 4, 2009 @ 12:32 PM
DStyles

Yeah...see...that's my thread. I'll be making come Feb or so. Your thread blows. No info just rant.

December 4, 2009 @ 12:33 PM
V.Lopez

because ur clogging it
December 4, 2009 @ 12:34 PM
J THRILLLAH

Damn, England vs US.
Group G = Group of Death.

December 4, 2009 @ 12:37 PM
DStyles

Damn, England vs US.
Group G = Group of Death.

Group A = group of death...for S. Africa.

I say that's going to be the most watched group w/ group G

December 4, 2009 @ 12:37 PM
sjem

England couldnt really have asked for a better group, USA, Algeria and Slovenia. USA might be a bit awkward but other than that we should dominate that group really.
December 4, 2009 @ 12:38 PM
V.Lopez

Groups
Group A

South Africa
Mexico
Uruguay
France

Group B

Argentina
Nigeria
Greece
South Korea

Group C

England
USA
Slovenia
Algeria

Group D

Germany
Australia
Serbia
Ghana

Group E

Holland
Denmark
Japan
Cameroon

Group F

Italy
New Zealand
Paraguay
Slovakia

Group G

Brazil
N. Korea
Ivory coast
Portugal

Group H

Spain
Switzerland
Honduras
Chile

Going to be a great World Cupcool
December 4, 2009 @ 12:39 PM
V.Lopez

Group G is easily the group of death. I think USA will be pretty happy with their group as well. I think they will come in 2nd behind England
December 4, 2009 @ 12:41 PM
V.Lopez

Even group D is a pretty tough group. Serbia is very good, Ghana and australia also will be capable teams. That whole group is up for grabs maybe
December 4, 2009 @ 12:43 PM
alex.

1.spain
2.brazil
3.slovakia

razz
December 4, 2009 @ 01:44 PM
Jarshy

Was planning on going to this! My friends dad won the lottery on three of the games... But I don't think I can swing the 3500$ plane tickets...
December 4, 2009 @ 02:01 PM
DStyles

LMFAO at the dumb Irish fuck who edited the wiki
page. He put shitty Ireland instead of France. I wish it was true though that way we could've owned Ireland 285749393738-0

December 4, 2009 @ 02:09 PM
V.Lopez

Ireland deserved to be in the draw today. over the 2 legs they were the better team thats undeniable
December 4, 2009 @ 02:31 PM
DStyles

They didn't make It,final. I could say the same about Mexico in 2006 we played better than gay Argentina but they ended up advancing. End of story no excuses.

December 4, 2009 @ 03:16 PM
V.Lopez

Maxi's goal in that game deserved to win it. Its a totally diff situation with the Irish. FIFA made themselves look like fools to be honest
December 4, 2009 @ 03:32 PM
alex.

They didn't make It,final. I could say the same about Mexico in 2006 we played better than gay Argentina but they ended up advancing. End of story no excuses.

US cant even beat slovakia, what do you guys want????
December 4, 2009 @ 04:11 PM
go0seMUFC

England and Spain handed qualifications to the knockout stage. Group G for Group of Death. Group A would be second by the way France has been playing, then the newly found quality of South Africa. Mexico, the first half team. Finally Uruguay, a south american style'd team into the mix. Tricky...
December 4, 2009 @ 04:33 PM
sjem

1.spain
2.brazil
3.slovakia

razz

Pshh youre gonna get knocked out by Holland in the Last 16, and im not even sure that Brazil and Spain can play eachother in the final. I know England could get Brazil in the semi's though.
December 4, 2009 @ 05:11 PM
alex.

I'm kiddin bout Slovakia of course, we will be happy to make it into the last 16. I dont understand this england hype, yeah i get it,a lot of dudes here are from england, dudes from the states watch premier league etc. but c'mon, england is not that good, I mean, they're not bad but what have they done in the past years? what big matches have they won?, none. it's overhyped as fuck IMO^ we shall see :>

im putting my money on spain, at least 200euro ^

we definitely gotta beat new zealand in the first match, paraguay v. italy = draw would be the best alternative for us and then two draws against italy and paraguy and with 5points we may make it somehow from the 2nd place. ^ But paraguay will beat us easily imo =/
December 4, 2009 @ 05:30 PM
go0seMUFC

I'm kiddin bout Slovakia of course, we will be happy to make it into the last 16. I dont understand this england hype, yeah i get it,a lot of dudes here are from england, dudes from the states watch premier league etc. but c'mon, england is not that good, I mean, they're not bad but what have they done in the past years? what big matches have they won?, none. it's overhyped as fuck IMO^ we shall see :>

we definitely gotta beat new zealand in the first match, paraguay v. italy = draw would be the best alternative for us and then two draws against italy and paraguy and with 5points we may make it somehow from the 2nd place. ^ But paraguay will beat us easily imo =/

It's a more organized England. They have intention in their play. They have an overflow of talent for every position. Depth and talent basically. England don't best the talent pool Spain and Brazil have to offer though.
December 4, 2009 @ 05:48 PM
Drebrooklyn

as usual i'm going with Brazil....we got the group of death but the teams aren't any teams we can't handle. Portugal is tough for us because there is history there but other than that i see us getting to the second round easy
December 4, 2009 @ 06:14 PM
Nigga Man

Lol at Brazil vs N. Korea

Can't wait to beat England >sad
December 4, 2009 @ 06:29 PM
imtheman

as usual i'm going with Brazil....we got the group of death but the teams aren't any teams we can't handle. Portugal is tough for us because there is history there but other than that i see us getting to the second round easy

I'm glad to see Brazil FINALLY got a tough group to get out of. Portugal obviously has the talent to beat Brazil, but can they pull it off is the question.. and the Ivory Coast are no pushovers! They have arguably one of the most powerful strikers in the air & ground - Drogba. I am not a Chelsea supporter or anything, but have you seen his form!? The guy never seems to fail to have an impact in the game. I think he'll be major problems for any defense. Along with Drogba, they got Kalou, Eboue, Toure bros, Dindane, and Kone' from Sevilla, so on paper, they look better than decent.

Some possible rematches too with USA possibly facing Germany in the 2nd round and Mexico vs Argentina possibly....

Overall, I'm really excited for this World Cup.
December 4, 2009 @ 06:52 PM
alex.

word, i hate chelsea but drogba is like top 3 with torres and ibra nowdays.
December 4, 2009 @ 07:24 PM
DStyles

Maxi's goal in that game deserved to win it. Its a totally diff situation with the Irish. FIFA made themselves look like fools to be honest

If you ask me that was a "lucky" shot...but beautiful goal in a way that won the game. Mexico did play better than Argentina that day but Argentina won and that's final.

December 5, 2009 @ 06:06 AM
sjem

What big games have we played other than Brazil when they were at pretty much full strength and we only had 1 first team player available?

There is hype because we have 2 of the best centre backs in the world, good attacking full backs, Lampard and Gerrard seem to have finally found out how to play together, one of the best strikers in the world and a handful of people that can partner him and bring different qualities to the team, the one and only David Beckham to come off the bench and pass the ball like no other and arguably the best manager we've had since Sir Alf Ramsey.

Please login first to reply.