Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 18, 2010 @ 04:50 PM
young idiot

EVERYONE! I JUST WATCHED MATCH OF THE DAY AND I THINK I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL NOW.

/garylinekerisverytan
June 18, 2010 @ 05:21 PM
go0seMUFC

This is something I dont get. Why does every single person in the country understand this apart from the manager?

Don Fabio and the Wally with the brolly are not bad managers, but as soon as it comes to being an England manager it's like it's an obligation to play this stupid system. Gerrard in the hole behind Rooney with Cole on the left is common sense. Playing Heskey, who doesn't even get into Villa's first XI is ridiculous.

THIS! I specially agree with playing Gerrard behind Rooney. I mean, just copy Ferguson's system why don't you. Where is the creative midfielder? England so desperately needs one.
June 18, 2010 @ 05:23 PM
3lite

1337!
June 18, 2010 @ 06:02 PM
sjem

THIS! I specially agree with playing Gerrard behind Rooney. I mean, just copy Ferguson's system why don't you. Where is the creative midfielder? England so desperately needs one.

I'm sort of glad I'm gonna miss the match on wednesday because if I watch them play 4-4-2 instead of 4-5-1/4-3-3 and without Joe Cole i... well i just don't know.
June 18, 2010 @ 07:37 PM
DonPedro

alexi lalas is annoying as fuck
June 19, 2010 @ 12:36 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

www.goalvideoz.com/watch/98771-Slovenia%20vs%20Untied%20States%202-1%20Goal%20By%20Landon%20Donovan%20%202010-06-18/
This goal was such a GANGSTAAAAAAAA~! Too bad Donovan doesnt get the all the support he deserves and US team because Americans dont watch "soccer" SMFH...

This game was very entertaining and very dramatic. I didnt understand how the ref call for the foul after US scored their 3rd goal... like WTF?!?! and he didnt even say who did wrong...

The broadcaster said FIFA believes the human error is the part of the game??? WTF are we still living in the stone age or something??? Replay that shit on TV and put the controversial away for good at the spot...

also the fact that FIFA doesnt require the ref to report any fouls they've given out in the game. For example, remember last year when Henry from France handballed then assist the goal against Ireland?? Let's NOT repeat these shenanigans PLEASE

US GOT ROBBED, but hopefully US will advance to the next round ... is it still possible??? UK sucks balls.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

June 19, 2010 @ 12:45 AM
dartisback

^ I agree. Robbed.
June 19, 2010 @ 12:54 AM
Yom

UK sucks balls.

huh?

www.nagoyayom.com

June 19, 2010 @ 06:24 AM
sjem

Lmao, how this man gets into any football team let alone England's first XI is beyond me.
June 19, 2010 @ 07:58 AM
alex.

robben isn't completely fit or he just isn't in the starting eleven?
June 19, 2010 @ 08:07 AM
sjem

Not fit yet, they've said he'll be available for the next group game if they need him but now that it looks like they're through I would've thought that they'd wait till the knockout stages before he plays.
June 19, 2010 @ 08:18 AM
krzysheak

world cup is wack so far. Most matches are draws or 1:0 wins.
June 19, 2010 @ 08:35 AM
Ledger

Lmao, how this man gets into any football team let alone England's first XI is beyond me.

Hahahaha

England are so fucked up and it's all because of Capello.

Come on the Aussies, let's actually attempt to win.
June 19, 2010 @ 09:12 AM
krzysheak

ghana goalkeeper is retarded :O
June 19, 2010 @ 09:17 AM
Ledger

Sure is but what ever, goal is a goal smile

Let's build on this lead FFS! Need all the goals possible to lift our goal difference.
June 19, 2010 @ 09:24 AM
Ledger

Absolute fucking bullshit, fuck you ref you cunt.

Fuck this WC, ruined but refs that are fucking idiots.
June 19, 2010 @ 09:25 AM
alex.

damn,i missed that gk mistake or wth you talking about

lol my man harry kewell =/// i just switched the channels
June 19, 2010 @ 09:27 AM
DStyles

God I hate these fucking African teams. Ghana better not make it to the 2nd round just because of penalties.

Let's go Aussies, beat these fucks!

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 19, 2010 @ 09:29 AM
Ledger

For once I agree with you Dstyles, Ghana's done very little to prove they're worth going into the 2nd round minus penalties.

Still shocked about Kewell, we're getting fucked over so hard with red cards. First Cahill and now Kewell, our two most important players. Fucking Vidic should have been sent off last night with his handball.

DISGUSTED!
June 19, 2010 @ 09:35 AM
krzysheak

Well, it's still 1:1, there's a chance for australia to win.
June 19, 2010 @ 09:39 AM
Yom

the inconsistencies of the refs decisions are fucking terrible!!

the spanish ref that did the germany game was utter shit, just terrible. yet the ref that did the japan holland game was very good. both games, imo were about as physical as each other yet the spanish ref gave out 7 yellow cards and a red but the ref tonight only gave out 1

as for harry, deliberate hand ball to stop a goal is a straight red, but was it deliberate? i dont think so. yellow and pen imo

edit: jesus, this ref in the ozzy games just wants to be a tv star. look at how much fuss he makes over showing a yellow card? twat!

www.nagoyayom.com

June 19, 2010 @ 09:42 AM
Ledger

Agree Yom, it was a penalty and deserved a yellow but no way was that a red. Replays showed Kewell clearly didn't put his hands to block the ball, instead was trying to push his chest out unlike Vidic last night.

Well, it's still 1:1, there's a chance for australia to win.

True but Kewell was going to be our big force upfront. Gonna be very hard now, hopefully we can get some luck from the football gods.
June 19, 2010 @ 09:48 AM
sjem

I'm gonna have to disagree, that had to be a red because he stopped an obvious goal and as soon as the referee decides that it was deliberate he's off. Cahill's on the other hand should have hardly been a yellow imo, it's a shame because if Australia had won today that group would have been really exciting going into the last matches. But I suppose they could still win today but it's pretty unlikely.
June 19, 2010 @ 09:58 AM
Ledger

I don't see how it was deliberate, Kewell moved his arm backwards trying to push his chest out; as if he's expecting the ball to bounce off his chest. The Ref simply didn't take that into account and it's going to cost us the game and a chance of progressing. Simply Kewell put his arms to the side and the ball hit him, happens every game when a player's arm is hit by the ball.

He could have given it a yellow, if he were going by the rules than that challenge by the Ghana player on Bresciano ( i think it was him) should have been a red too as it was dangerous and a tackle from behind.

Fucked up refs, absolutely no consistency and it's ruining/ruined this world cup.
June 19, 2010 @ 09:58 AM
Yom

I'm gonna have to disagree, that had to be a red because he stopped an obvious goal and as soon as the referee decides that it was deliberate he's off. Cahill's on the other hand should have hardly been a yellow imo, it's a shame because if Australia had won today that group would have been really exciting going into the last matches. But I suppose they could still win today but it's pretty unlikely.

so u think it was a deliberate hand to ball movement?

www.nagoyayom.com

June 19, 2010 @ 10:02 AM
sjem

I think it was hand ball not ball to hand because he moved his body towards the ball and with that it hit him in the arm, so yeah I think it was a hand ball and deserving of a red card.
June 19, 2010 @ 10:34 AM
Pinhead Larry

I don't see how it was deliberate, Kewell moved his arm backwards trying to push his chest out; as if he's expecting the ball to bounce off his chest. The Ref simply didn't take that into account and it's going to cost us the game and a chance of progressing. Simply Kewell put his arms to the side and the ball hit him, happens every game when a player's arm is hit by the ball.

He could have given it a yellow, if he were going by the rules than that challenge by the Ghana player on Bresciano ( i think it was him) should have been a red too as it was dangerous and a tackle from behind.

Fucked up refs, absolutely no consistency and it's ruining/ruined this world cup.

don't be mad because Oz sucks donkey cock. England ain't doing great, but I don't whine about it.
June 19, 2010 @ 10:50 AM
Ledger

There's a difference if we play like shit with a full team but when our top players get sent off in bullshit decisions, it's a different story.

England have nothing to be disappointed in but themselves. Yes we are fairly shit at this WC but these Refs have been even worse and quite simply ruining games with idiotic decisions.

All over for us now, rather the Serbs go through then Ghana.
June 19, 2010 @ 01:08 PM
alberto1989

lol i just saw on abc that anelka got sent home for criticizing domenech during halftime of their lost to mexico, is this true?

lmao
June 19, 2010 @ 01:14 PM
sjem

Seems so, they should have just sent Domenech home early, would've probably given them a better chance.

Please login first to reply.