January 22, 2010 @ 09:17 AM
V.Lopez

usa survived a scare with that dempsey injury
January 22, 2010 @ 11:28 AM
J THRILLAH

Last that I heard, Dempsey should be ready by the end of May.

Insta: @jthrillah

January 22, 2010 @ 11:57 AM
faust

^yup. kinda sucks for me with this world cup coming up cus Bosnia was sooooo fucking close to qualifying and then they ate shit against those Portuguese faggots. i really don't like the the u.s. team so i have no clue about who i want winning.... prolly netherlands tho
January 22, 2010 @ 11:59 AM
alex.

ima bet 100 or 200euro on spain, win 400or800 and then buy my first visvims, cant wait for this year's world cup >sad
January 22, 2010 @ 12:35 PM
faust

idk man its def gonna be tough for em, because if they win their group which they will they gotta play runners up in group H. in that group theres Brazil, North Korea, Ivory Coast, and Portugal, so obviously they'll play either Brazil, Ivory Coast, or Portugal in their first knockout stage. So it isn't all that sure.
January 22, 2010 @ 02:05 PM
V.Lopez

spain have to favorites, then brazil
January 22, 2010 @ 02:21 PM
sjem

I'd have said Brazil were favourites, with Spain and Netherlands 2nd and 3rd and England 4th favourite.
January 23, 2010 @ 11:16 AM
faust

England will be lucky to make it out of their group with the US, Algeria, and Slovenia in it. >sad just playin.
January 24, 2010 @ 09:01 PM
droblumis

brazil
January 26, 2010 @ 11:59 PM
aztecasteve

definately one of the things i look forward to
this year
January 27, 2010 @ 10:28 AM
V.Lopez

paraguays cabanas shot in the head in a mexico city bar. fuckin crazy and a huge blow to paraguay
January 27, 2010 @ 07:43 PM
Santiago Regal

On the real, yall be overestimating the Dutch.
Its not that the team sucks, its that the selection couldve been epic but its not.

But yeah I agree with Brazil & Spain having a big chance to win this, England & Portugal included.

EDIT: When we're gonna play against the states, we're gonna murk yall like we do every year l0l Its all good.
January 28, 2010 @ 05:39 PM
KRS-1

If england have a full fit squad, I can see them going to the finals
January 29, 2010 @ 02:57 AM
codyau

australia ftw smile
January 29, 2010 @ 10:21 AM
V.Lopez

Its not that the team sucks, its that the selection couldve been epic but its not.

But yeah I agree with Brazil & Spain having a big chance to win this, England & Portugal included.

EDIT: When we're gonna play against the states, we're gonna murk yall like we do every year l0l Its all good.

the dutch r pereneial under achievers despite how good their teams are....just sayin
February 1, 2010 @ 10:31 AM
sjem

So were spain until Euro 2008...
February 1, 2010 @ 12:32 PM
mjfreak06

i have brazil taking this all the way if not then spain
February 1, 2010 @ 01:45 PM
V.Lopez

i cant see anyone other than those 2 taking it.

I really hope Jermaine Jones is fit and Bob Bradly isnt a shmuck and takes him to SA. He is quality Jones and something USA lack in their midfield
February 7, 2010 @ 12:56 PM
alberto1989

Damn Mexico has a bunch of friendlies before the WC

Bolivia
New Zealand
Korea DPR
Iceland
Ecuador
Senegal
TBD
Chile
England
Netherlands
Italy

Looking forward to these cool
February 7, 2010 @ 03:03 PM
2ichard3rooks

^I want Mexico to take it all. Ochoa is the best goalie in the game right now. Giovani Dos Santos is gonna take it over this year.
February 9, 2010 @ 12:19 AM
V.Lopez

ochoa best goalie in the game?? def not he hasnt proven anything, he needs to go to europe and play with a big club if he wants that claim...the top keepers right now are Reina, Casillas, Buffon, Given, Julio Cesar and Cech. notable mention seb frey, v.d sar, neuer, adler, wiese

dos santos is also shit...is he evern getting a game in turkey???
February 9, 2010 @ 02:34 AM
nogi-drew

If england have a full fit squad, I can see them going to the finals

if capello give joe hart a chance, gives youth a chance (young, milner, agbonholar) rooneys on form, gerrard is healthy, and rio takes charge i see england having a good tourny!
February 10, 2010 @ 07:29 AM
jamesbond

Can't wait for the WC to start man.. I'm supporting Spain and Nigeria
February 10, 2010 @ 03:54 PM
imtheman

ochoa best goalie in the game?? def not he hasnt proven anything, he needs to go to europe and play with a big club if he wants that claim...
dos santos is also shit...is he evern getting a game in turkey???

Yeah man I tell all my other Mexican friends n family the same thing cuz theyre always talking them up and I have to remind them that the only youngster getting exposure to top level challenges and benefiting is Vela with the Arsenal.

I drew up my mach World Cup finals and I have the final between Brazil & Spain, with Spain winning it finally, so we'll see.
February 10, 2010 @ 04:03 PM
imtheman

Its not that the team sucks, its that the selection couldve been epic but its not..

They breezed through qualifying in a group that wasnt, well, too difficult, but they they won every game and if theres a World Cup for them to finally do something, this is it.

I chose the Ivory Coast as the sleeper team, I really think they can grind out the 2nd place finish in the group behind Brazil of course.
February 10, 2010 @ 09:03 PM
andro15

netherlands and italy goin far, i love netherlands jerseys
February 13, 2010 @ 08:48 AM
teov

italy 2010 jersey .... we gon win this one

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

February 15, 2010 @ 08:04 PM
V.Lopez

wowwie
February 15, 2010 @ 10:33 PM
go0seMUFC

netherlands and italy goin far, i love netherlands jerseys

hey, i was thinking football the other day and italy came up in my mind as i was originally thinking the milan vs. man united tie and i don't know if i haven't been paying much attention to italy, but i think they've been lacking.

lacking is a big way. when you see the team as a collective, you begin to wonder if they stand a chance against the big boys as that's what the knockout stage comes to. the ability to play great teams with different and sometimes, destructive styles.

with that said, the opponents to beat will be brazil, spain, england/germany/netherlands, then italy/portugal/france/argentina as the teams with talent, but no unity in that order. brazil i think is better than spain because they've proven to come back from behind, and while they've developed a more conventional and organized, leading into a greater balance in attack and defense, they still have the ability to be totally unpredictable and all out loose in attack. the pressure, then possession is almost perfect.

to me, spain is great. they've mastered possession and use it as the best tool for attack. they're a complete unit and show it on the field. everyone is an equal. when losing though, possession is not enough. don't get me wrong as they have world class finishing up front. okay, spain is AMAZING! but can they come back from a losing scoreline? specially when the box is packed? that seems to kill the point of possession play. do they have players from all positions to penetrate the box and create magic? actually, they do! holy shit, it's close between spain and brazil. that close. doesn't mean neither of them can have a bad game. =/

as for a surprise team, i go with serbia. they have talent and a great backline. that guarantees solidarity for the middle. this is the chance for the midfield to be tested. you're tested against different styles. it's gonna be awesome! I rank them around the Italy/Argentina group.

These are my opinions for now, we shall see how it unfolds with players after the domestic leagues end...
February 16, 2010 @ 12:01 PM
Shaun

I wonder if World Cup hype will still raise transfer fees like it usually does? I'm sure the volume of transfers will still be high but player values can't possible go any higher. Big fee players are proving to be more & more a waste of money these days.

Please login first to reply.