Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 5, 2009 @ 06:29 AM
Shaun

Nice liccle draw for England, Portugal to have a shock exit.
December 5, 2009 @ 09:09 AM
VANCITY

since iam canadian i have no emotional attachment to the world cup so go brazil/england
December 5, 2009 @ 11:30 AM
V.Lopez

I really think Ivory Coast can stun Portugal. Since its in Africa this time id like to see 1 or 2 african nations get into the knockout stages
December 6, 2009 @ 08:43 PM
V.Lopez

anybody think Capello will snub Beckham for the finals squad?
December 6, 2009 @ 08:54 PM
Nigga Man

^ if he's smart he will
December 6, 2009 @ 11:15 PM
Ledger

I really think Ivory Coast can stun Portugal. Since its in Africa this time id like to see 1 or 2 african nations get into the knockout stages

If Drogba, Toure, Zokora, and Kalou play well then they'll knock off the Portuguese. African teams are so strong these days but for some reason shit just goes to hell in the WC.

Doubt Capello will snub Beckham but this will be the last time he plays for England, once the WC is done so is Beckham's england career.
December 7, 2009 @ 01:43 AM
chopstickthugz

reminiscent of SENEGAL destorying France in 2002[France won 1998 WC]

Korea, Argentina, Nigeria, and Greece... i hope korea can make quarter final...

as for the winner... it'll be either BRAZIL or GERMANY. I CALLED IT~
December 7, 2009 @ 06:40 PM
nogi-drew

anybody think Capello will snub Beckham for the finals squad?

it all depends on:
-walcott ( being healthy which he hasnt been)
-milner and wright phillips ( being in form and healthy come june)
- where capello puts gerrard ( on the right or in the middle)
- if ashley young and joe cole are fit they should shore up the left midfield spot
- how many strikers capello brings

theres alot of what ifs and i wouldn be shocked not to see beckham on the pitch. but i wouldnt be shocked if he was on the bench he can still chnage a game and has mounds of WC and international experience something milner, wright phillips, ashley young, all lack.
December 7, 2009 @ 06:48 PM
go0seMUFC

He has the calm and cool that only a veteran earns through his career as a footballer.
December 8, 2009 @ 09:47 AM
sjem

He won't snub Beckham purely because he has the amazing presence that can lift the whole team, a bit like Wilkinson in the England rugby team. And he can cross/pass better than anyone else in our squad.

And to nogi-drew i don't think milner or young will make it whether they're fit or not and i'm not sure about walcott and wright-phillips either. Also even with Joe Cole fit i think that Gerrard on the left and Barry/Hargreaves (if fit) and Lampard in the centre is a better midfield than with Cole on the left and Lamps/Gerrard in the centre.
December 8, 2009 @ 09:14 PM
V.Lopez

the english have so many tough decisions to make in a lot of areas it will be interesting to see what Fabio does if he has the full pool of players to choose from. Becks can make a difference for this team off the bench not as a starter tho.
December 9, 2009 @ 01:03 AM
nogi-drew

He won't snub Beckham purely because he has the amazing presence that can lift the whole team, a bit like Wilkinson in the England rugby team. And he can cross/pass better than anyone else in our squad.

And to nogi-drew i don't think milner or young will make it whether they're fit or not and i'm not sure about walcott and wright-phillips either. Also even with Joe Cole fit i think that Gerrard on the left and Barry/Hargreaves (if fit) and Lampard in the centre is a better midfield than with Cole on the left and Lamps/Gerrard in the centre.

hargreaves didnt play in any qualifiers. he wont be on the plane to rustanberg much less the united training ground the way hes rehabing.
December 10, 2009 @ 02:33 PM
V.Lopez

hargreaves didnt play in any qualifiers. he wont be on the plane to rustanberg much less the united training ground the way hes rehabing.

great player when fit but always fuckin hurt...goes all the way back to his Bayern days
December 11, 2009 @ 12:48 PM
Frederik

Germany FTW cool
brazil, portugal, ivory coast and north corea cool awesome group

http://the6thsense.tumblr.com

December 11, 2009 @ 02:25 PM
V.Lopez

i dont think the germans have enough
December 18, 2009 @ 08:05 AM
V.Lopez

USA's got a nice lil friendly lined up with Dutch for March that should be a good one where I assume we wud prolly see Bradleys 1st choice 11 for the 1st time
December 18, 2009 @ 08:24 PM
DStyles

We'll be facing them on February 24. Lets see if we could do what we did to them this past July. Hopefully we. Hopefully Mexico is not rusty.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

December 18, 2009 @ 11:44 PM
V.Lopez

wat we got mexico, honduras, holland as friendlies so far?
December 29, 2009 @ 07:44 PM
blunt_trauma

as long as england's doesn't play any opponents who speak portuguese i could see them winning the whole thing...
December 30, 2009 @ 10:31 PM
V.Lopez

capello has said that as long as beckham is fit he will make the squad

im really looking forward to seeing some of the younger/newer players playin on the world stage like eljero elia, marko marin, mesut ozil, agbonlahor if he makes the squad. its gonna b interesting to see who will burst into the lime lighht during the WC
December 31, 2009 @ 06:14 AM
sjem

I doubt Agbonlahor will get in unless there's some shock injury to Rooney, because it's obvious from qualifiers and friendlies that Capello prefers partnering Rooney with a bigger player like Heskey or Bent. Also I think Agbonlahor's better than Defoe but Defoe's scoring record deserves to get him a place in the squad ahead of someone like Agbonlahor.
December 31, 2009 @ 04:45 PM
V.Lopez

defoe is better than agbonlahor but he has more pace than any of the other english strikers. i think heskey and bent will get snubbed. crouch will b the big man on the plane
December 31, 2009 @ 04:53 PM
go0seMUFC

defoe is better than agbonlahor but he has more pace than any of the other english strikers. i think heskey and bent will get snubbed. crouch will b the big man on the plane

Agreed. You see the hunger in his eyes. He's so confident the way he asks for the ball and where to be played. I don't wanna talk about strikers yet though until I know how many Capello's taking. Rooney, Defoe, Bent, Heskey, Crouch. All viable and realistic options. We know Capello likes the target man along with Rooney, but why not play two hungry players? I guess it depends on the fixtures after the group stage and what options he's going to want available.
December 31, 2009 @ 06:12 PM
blunt_trauma

what about owen?
December 31, 2009 @ 07:44 PM
sjem

Yeah you've got Cole, Owen and even Zamora still in with a chance of making the squad depending on form and fitness.
January 1, 2010 @ 08:36 PM
V.Lopez

zamora is a long shot but he gives england something different...he is on a bit of a hot streak at the moment tho

carlton cole is physically a beast. like heskey but quicker, bigger, stronger, more skillful i really like him and i wudnt b suprised if he ends up at a top 4 club again.

owen is def not getting picked
January 4, 2010 @ 11:47 PM
blunt_trauma

what are the chances we'll see R9 play in south africa? i would love to see him on the big stage one more time
January 5, 2010 @ 08:31 PM
V.Lopez

i think his chances r slim to none
January 9, 2010 @ 12:08 AM
Coastal City

what about owen?

He's had problem after problem after that bit 06 injury but it's good to seem him finally playing near his level again. Has it been officially announced that he is on the roster?
January 21, 2010 @ 02:41 PM
blunt_trauma

r9 has been lighting it up in the the brazilian league though...

best group match
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBcFReNutN4

Please login first to reply.