FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
March 18, 2010 @ 10:44 AM
sjem

LOL!

Comparing anyone to SAF is stupid, no one has more experience and knowledge. He is the best manager ever, yes he will go eventually but no one will even closely fill in his shoes. With that said though, I would love to see Moyes as Man Utd manager, IMO he's the best currently and has been for years based on the team and funding he's got to work with.

I'm not comparing anyone to SAF and never will, I was only saying that Mourinho does have European and Domestic honours to his name.
March 18, 2010 @ 02:11 PM
nogi-drew

Moyes would be a great choice. He's no nonsense, he's from the UK, understands youth academy system, and is great at finding talent.

Mourniho on the other hand is brash, handles the limelight, understands the english game and knows the youth policy.

What separates these two and why I want jose at united is his tactical experience when it comes to european games. He has vast champions league pedigree. When it comes to united we need a manager who would know how to play in the champions league. Moyes is telented but he might need to learn how to manage a squad that could be in four competitions in a season.

As for comparing wenger to SAF hell no SAF is one of the great if not greatest managers of all time. He's up their with clough and that scouse handler.
March 18, 2010 @ 02:16 PM
teov

I hope the draw for inter's next round will give us a soft team , I don't feel like risking an heart attack again like against chelsea lol

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

March 18, 2010 @ 04:47 PM
imtheman

As for comparing wenger to SAF hell no SAF is one of the great if not greatest managers of all time. He's up their with clough and that scouse handler.

You really dont feel like Arsene can be named with the top managers ever?? He may not have all the silverware that SAF has, but he's done pretty damn good with what he has?!
He's one of the best talent spotters, he has Arsenal doing great economically from his end, he has an awesome youth academy setup, he is always competing with the "top 4" with half the budget as them... I mean the guy has done great things at Arsenal too.
He may be a bit behind in the transfer market game as far as growing players vs buying players, but again, I think many other managers would have quit or not even able to do the things Wenger has.
March 18, 2010 @ 06:20 PM
Shaun

I hope the draw for inter's next round will give us a soft team , I don't feel like risking an heart attack again like against chelsea lol

Maybe Inter need to draw a top club again to keep there focus? I could see them taking a CSKA or Lyon for granted & going out but if they keep playing at this level they'd knockout a Bayern or Arsenal.
March 19, 2010 @ 06:29 AM
Shaun

Quarter-finals: 30/31 March & 6/7 April

Lyon vs Bordeaux

Bayern M
March 19, 2010 @ 12:09 PM
go0seMUFC

We got it tough. Bayern isn't a team that looks like we can easily brush off. Our schedule got a little more tricky. Will our main central midfield players be able to hold?
March 19, 2010 @ 12:21 PM
Silver Bullet

Bayern are a great team but United will beat them over two legs.The Arsenal-Barcelona match looks the most interesting though.
March 19, 2010 @ 12:43 PM
faust

FUCK, we got barcelona. damn.
March 19, 2010 @ 12:50 PM
imtheman

FUCKIN HELL...
What the hell did Arsenal do to deserve Barcelona! Theyre hot right now (not to say my Gunners arent), but fuck! Really the only team I actually feared in Europe.. not even Man U!
If Henry plays and scores, I'll be pissed!
March 19, 2010 @ 06:07 PM
theconqueror

Barca v. Arsenal is going to be one heck of a matchup.
March 19, 2010 @ 06:21 PM
sjem

Yeah definitely, it'll be interesting to see how Arsenal try and play because if they try to play how they normally do then they'll have to be at the very top of their game. I think to win they would have to play possession football and try and nick a goal or two over the course of the tie but there is no way Arsenal's midfield is as strong as Barca's so that probably wouldn't work either, shit I don't know how to beat Barca, I don't think anyone does.
March 19, 2010 @ 06:29 PM
go0seMUFC

FUCKIN HELL...
What the hell did Arsenal do to deserve Barcelona! Theyre hot right now (not to say my Gunners arent), but fuck! Really the only team I actually feared in Europe.. not even Man U!
If Henry plays and scores, I'll be pissed!

You think you'd get a result against us at this stage? ;-)
March 19, 2010 @ 07:11 PM
sjem

They obviously haven't learnt from the last 4 times they played us.
March 19, 2010 @ 07:12 PM
DStyles

Barca and Inter in the semis. Looking forward to that. Screw Arsenal.

I hope Eto shows Barca what they gave away for free. Inter and Man U in the finals. You heard it here first.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

March 19, 2010 @ 07:14 PM
sjem

Eto'o to Inter and a load of money has to be one of the best transfers ever. From Inter's point of view anyway.
March 20, 2010 @ 09:03 AM
Drebrooklyn

nah, i wanna beat manchester at santiago bernabeu &)

keep dreaming buddy
March 20, 2010 @ 09:05 AM
alex.

We got it tough.

lmfao! you got it easy like every year

look @ barcelona's draw compared to yours..

FUCK, we got barcelona. damn.

i didnt know you were a gunner >sad

arsenal and man u are the strongest teams besides us in the champions league. it will be interesting seeing an offensive team against barcelona finally but it should be gg for arsenal when they open their game

i lol'd when someone was comparing the teams and said arshavin = messi, rosicky = iniesta...lol..

teov, i suppose you're happy with your draw^

btw arent you going to see the final? damn, im thinkin about it, it's on saturday not the frickin wednesday
March 20, 2010 @ 11:19 AM
faust

i'm confident as can be when it comes to arsenal, but arshavin has got to put on his shooting boots. dude kept missing chance after chance, kinda reminded me of bendtner before the home porto match. if arsenal just gets a one or two goal lead somehow in the first game we can def go to barca and win. just gotta make sure vermaelen stays fit cus without him we would get screwed.
March 20, 2010 @ 11:58 AM
V.Lopez

arsenal are more than capable of beating barca. and if Rubin can go to the Nou camp and win then arsenal def are in with a shout. Inter shud overcome CSKA rather easily id assume. I see MUFC goin thru in a close one wit bayern and the toss up is with the 2 dark horse french teams. i kno they can both beat each other and Lyon has a very expensive squad, i like bordeaux since theyve kinda broken the lyon monopoly but it wud b tough for either to beat united, they cud but it wud b so tough at this point
March 20, 2010 @ 01:15 PM
Silver Bullet

It would be cool to see Bordeaux in the final.A Bordeaux-Inter Final is the match i'd most want for the final.It won't happen though.
March 20, 2010 @ 08:02 PM
Shaun

You serious??

Real Madrid & Liverpool are the only top sides we haven't faced in recent years.

Bayern are tough but I'm confident United can win both legs again, we're stronger in most areas of the field. I would be very dissapointed not to reach a 3rd final considering who we'd have to beat to get there.
March 21, 2010 @ 08:32 PM
go0seMUFC

look @ barcelona's draw compared to yours..

i didnt know you were a gunner >sad

arsenal and man u are the strongest teams besides us in the champions league. it will be interesting seeing an offensive team against barcelona finally but it should be gg for arsenal when they open their game

i lol'd when someone was comparing the teams and said arshavin = messi, rosicky = iniesta...lol..

teov, i suppose you're happy with your draw^

btw arent you going to see the final? damn, im thinkin about it, it's on saturday not the frickin wednesday

Yup. We face the Arsenals, the Barcas, the Lyons, the Romas, the Inters, the AC Milans, and we got it easy? =P

Bayern are winners. Finding form and with a descent midfield. No team goes underestimated at this point of the season.
March 29, 2010 @ 08:43 AM
Shaun

Bayern's 85% pass completion is very impressive & is something we have to prepare for.

Interesting quote from Ferguson: "It's one thing coping with the wingers' threat, but it's what Robben and Ribery do when we get the ball, and that will be the key for us."
March 29, 2010 @ 01:40 PM
x-clus1v

I think we will win both away and at home, although i think it will be harder than some are anticipating
March 29, 2010 @ 04:12 PM
Alan_Watts

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIpdpYSeOi4&feature=related
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzr4IXaRyao

bringing back some great memories prior to tomorrow's game
March 30, 2010 @ 01:48 PM
DStyles

1 up bitches!!! Man U!!!

March 30, 2010 @ 03:35 PM
DStyles

...sigh...

March 30, 2010 @ 03:40 PM
sjem

Fuck Rooney looks in a bad way. Doesn't look like good news for United or England.

And 2-1 isn't a bad result anyway, I mean it's not a great one but I'd back us to beat them by 2 or more at Old Trafford. But yeah we deserved to lose because other than when we were attacking we were below average to say the least.
March 30, 2010 @ 03:42 PM
Fran Cois

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIpdpYSeOi4&feature=related
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzr4IXaRyao

bringing back some great memories prior to tomorrow's game

1 up bitches!!! Man U!!!

... haha >sad>sad>sad

bayern m

For Sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/197080#3923051 ///// http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203591

Please login first to reply.