November 29, 2009 @ 10:53 AM
go0seMUFC

Pique...everytime I see a Barca game I see this guy and I get disappointed because I don't see Marquez but I tip my hat off to this guy, he's been good.

Pique and Evans for best developing CB. I can see either one being the best CB in the world in the near future.
November 29, 2009 @ 02:28 PM
alex.

Ibrahimovic is the motherfuckin best striker in the world

!!!!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tQUOZbywJg&feature=player_embedded#
www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3OMN15UdgU&feature=related

what a goal!!!!!11 Visca el barca

Pique...everytime I see a Barca game I see this guy and I get disappointed because I don't see Marquez but I tip my hat off to this guy, he's been good.

trust me, marques has been very wack lately, pique with puyol are one of the best duos right now
November 29, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
Shaun

Damn Kaka is marginalised these days. Ronaldo did ok. Messi was sick. Ibra!!
December 8, 2009 @ 08:58 PM
theconqueror

marquez is playing like shit right.

along with busquets. ive lost count of how many back headers he has made that have lead to goals. his passing is shit. stupid handball in the clasico. i mean, he has the talent to be real good (ive seen him do some great plays) and since hes young he has a lot of time to be great but fuck man, put in YAYA.

i dont want yaya to leave. sad
December 9, 2009 @ 01:02 AM
nogi-drew

marquez is playing like shit right.

along with busquets. ive lost count of how many back headers he has made that have lead to goals. his passing is shit. stupid handball in the clasico. i mean, he has the talent to be real good (ive seen him do some great plays) and since hes young he has a lot of time to be great but fuck man, put in YAYA.

i dont want yaya to leave. sad

yaya and krjic are gone come summer.
January 2, 2010 @ 04:38 PM
Shaun

Barca were lucky to draw tonight, Villarreal shoulda had a penalty!
January 4, 2010 @ 11:15 PM
blunt_trauma

rossi should have scored that goal!
January 4, 2010 @ 11:48 PM
alex.

Barca were lucky to draw tonight, Villarreal shoulda had a penalty!

info on what this guy smokin
January 10, 2010 @ 05:52 PM
alex.

look at this messi goal

suprisedsuprised
www.youtube.com/watch?v=I49lzefj-sY

look @ what iniesta did here suprisedsuprisedsuprisedsuprised
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyfx89Qf-8k
January 11, 2010 @ 10:34 PM
go0seMUFC

^Was watching that game live! Missed the last goal due to me having other matters to attend do, but that Iniesta play was GODLY! He's what other central midfielder should mesure to.
March 14, 2010 @ 03:18 PM
blunt_trauma

sooo wtf is real gonnah do? the only thing they can win this year is la liga... obviously real doesn't put that trophy too high on their agendas considering that cappello was sacked after winning it...arsene wenger is linked, all he has said is that he plans to finish out his contract till 2011...
March 14, 2010 @ 03:23 PM
alex.

messi's hattrick against valencia &)&)&)&) oh my fuckin god the first two goals especially.
March 14, 2010 @ 05:36 PM
alex.

March 21, 2010 @ 04:51 PM
sjem

Damn, Messi is amazing. Another hat trick today, atm he is completely unplayable. I'm sort of annoyed at him because Wayne Rooney is having one of the best seasons he probably will ever have and he still won't win any individual awards ahead of Messi. Good luck Arsenal.
March 21, 2010 @ 06:53 PM
alex.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucb70YPyiJc

this goal was just amazing...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sLSkbo7cpo

8 messi goals in 7days? lmao...>sad>sad
March 22, 2010 @ 12:31 AM
Mooga

soccer is fuckin laymmmm lollololo
March 22, 2010 @ 04:52 PM
DStyles

Damn, Messi is amazing. Another hat trick today, atm he is completely unplayable. I'm sort of annoyed at him because Wayne Rooney is having one of the best seasons he probably will ever have and he still won't win any individual awards ahead of Messi. Good luck Arsenal.

Rooney is overlooked. He's the MAIN reason why Man U is keeping up. Not knocking off the other guys like Giggs and Ferdinand but he is underrated and Madrid want him too. Fucking Madrid. Glad that they are out of the champions league.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

March 29, 2010 @ 08:39 AM
Shaun

The gap between the top 2 are the rest is rediculous, a recent check saw a 21 point gap. suprised
March 30, 2010 @ 11:30 AM
Silver Bullet

Most other teams have an Inferiority Complex.They lose before they even get onto the pitch.If they go a goal up,that doesn't matter for Real or Barca.No,that is actually what kicks the game off for those teams.As if they are so tired of their superiority they can't be fucked until they go a goal down.Look at Atletico.They have not beaten Real for 10 years.10 YEARS!That's not due to their quality,it is just Psychological.
March 31, 2010 @ 09:45 AM
sjem

The gap between the top 2 are the rest is rediculous, a recent check saw a 21 point gap. suprised

It's facts like these that make me laugh when anyone tries to tell me that La Liga is a better league than the prem.
April 7, 2010 @ 05:47 AM
alex.

damn you saturday, finally a match i'm really afraid of..

if we win ( draw is enough for us too ) i can see barca winning pd and champions league, too.
April 8, 2010 @ 09:12 PM
mhaniff

Alex why do you think a draw is enough to seal you the league, Barca have pretty difficult away games at the tail end of la liga, whereas Madrid's hardest opponents all travel to the Bernabeu. So i wouldn't say a draw gifts you the league. (I'm a Madrid fan btw).
April 8, 2010 @ 10:23 PM
alex.

i know but

if there is a draw on saturday and we win everything till the end of the season (and even if real does that too, mhm^), we will win the title
April 8, 2010 @ 10:43 PM
mhaniff

That is true but you think you guys will win everything? Have to account for some slips along the way, statistically a draw suits you but I mean reality is either of us could still slip. Anyway all that aside here's hoping for a great game on Saturday, you guys look unbeatable at the moment so I hope Pellegrini has been planning all week.
April 9, 2010 @ 12:02 AM
alex.

i just hope ibra is ready to play cuz he's been really great in the most important matches this season. too bad abidal is injured again he's having a fantastic season

valdes

maxwell, pique, puyol, alves

iniesta, toure, xavi

pedro/henry ibra messi

bud damn, i hate guardiola for nor not giving enough opportunities to yaya..he's one of the best deffensive midfielders

as much as i despite ronaldo i gotta admit that he's the player i fear the most ~_~ ( overall, not only from real )
April 9, 2010 @ 12:27 AM
Tiger Woo

Messi is the best soccer player of the last 25 yrs. There is really no debate to be had about it. He has ridiculous ball control and speed. When you think about it Maradonna doesn't even really come all that close. He played in an era where the players weren't as strong or nearly as fast

For Sale:Supreme SNY New Era (http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/172934/? topic_page=1#post-3530817)

April 9, 2010 @ 12:57 AM
mhaniff

Messi is great but I'm not gonna crown him king yet, when I witnessed the likes of Zidane dominate the world game. Having said that, Messi is well on his way and even though I'm nowhere near a Barcelona fan he is a joy to watch. He still needs those accolades with Argentina to be dubbed "the best soccer player of the last 25 years."
April 9, 2010 @ 01:54 AM
blunt_trauma

Messi has not had the same form at the international level... to call him the best player of the last. 25 years nah, when he wins the world cup then come back and tell me this... It was not too long ago ronaldadnho was seen as a soccer Demi god now look at him ,way far from form... So Alot of shit could happen within the next 5 years,torn acl, leg break, drugs, atleast let him hit his prime before we start putting him before zidane, Ronaldo or even ronadlinho.

Yuge u seem to know ur shit, welcome yo
April 9, 2010 @ 11:57 AM
mhaniff

i just hope ibra is ready to play cuz he's been really great in the most important matches this season. too bad abidal is injured again he's having a fantastic season

bud damn, i hate guardiola for nor not giving enough opportunities to yaya..he's one of the best deffensive midfielders

as much as i despite ronaldo i gotta admit that he's the player i fear the most ~_~ ( overall, not only from real )

I fear the kind of physical presence Ibra will bring, I'm not sure if our centrebacks can handle that but to be frank I'm not too worried about his goal threat, once our midfielders do their job. I realllly hope that Pep goes with Sergi B. for this clasico, it's the only way we have a chance of dominating the midfield, Yaya is too good. Yaya is definitely in the top five defensive midfielders for me, not sure why Pep doesn't see this.

As for Ronaldo I hope he brings his game unlike last clasico, he should be fired up since the media is on Messi and not him anymore, he wants that spotlight back!
April 9, 2010 @ 05:15 PM
alex.

ibra is not even nominated =/ that's too bad...

Please login first to reply.