Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 17, 2009 @ 11:36 PM
blunt_trauma

i use to keep up with la liga a lot more when i had access to GOL TV... but nowadays FSC is all i got at college... would love to hear news and scores when they arise...

anyway to start things off here are some photos of the DC UNITED/MADRID game
my uncle and i rocking the OG ronaldo jerseys from 01-02... this was when owen was still on the team soo ronaldo had to make do with the # 11... one of the best looking jerseys ever IMO nice and simple

August 18, 2009 @ 06:47 PM
Shaun

Cool pics, obviously I'm on La Liga this season.
August 18, 2009 @ 07:18 PM
doogle

nice jerseys
August 18, 2009 @ 07:24 PM
DStyles

Thanks for sharing the pics. I'm thinking about jumping off the Barcelona bandwagon to see how CR9 and Kaka perform together.

No offence but I don't like those jerseys. I like the ones they have and have had in the past 2-3 years with the 3 stripes on the shoulders.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 18, 2009 @ 07:53 PM
blunt_trauma

thanks for the comments... i wish i had gotten better pictures of real warming up... but i was on the other side of the field.

its all good dstyles i am just a sucker for jerseys with collars... shit just looks really dope to mesmile
August 19, 2009 @ 04:21 AM
nogi-drew

Thanks for sharing the pics. I'm thinking about jumping off the Barcelona bandwagon to see how CR9 and Kaka perform together.

No offence but I don't like those jerseys. I like the ones they have and have had in the past 2-3 years with the 3 stripes on the shoulders.

barcelona to real?

thats like switchin from celtic to rangers, tottenham v arsenal, united v scouserpool
August 19, 2009 @ 12:06 PM
blunt_trauma

is ronaldo gonnah be playing forward for real???? the #9 is usually reserved for a striker no? i guess he was playing forward towards the end of his united career...
August 31, 2009 @ 07:01 AM
blunt_trauma

La liga started this weekend... anyone catch the real madrid-deportivo game?
August 31, 2009 @ 09:13 AM
brasil

is ronaldo gonnah be playing forward for real???? the #9 is usually reserved for a striker no? i guess he was playing forward towards the end of his united career...

I think it has more to do with number availability.

Since he's not getting the #7 from Raul.
August 31, 2009 @ 03:04 PM
go0seMUFC

Good looks on the pics.

BTW, Barca is currently playing. Excited to see their youngsters play against weak opposition.

Also, how you gonna take a number from your only club legend aside from Casillas? Hmmm... o_0
August 31, 2009 @ 08:13 PM
Killypants

I spent last summer in Vila-Real, a city of 50,000, so it goes without saying that the team was immensely popular there. El Madrigal, the stadium, can hold more than half of the entire population of the city.
I'm also a Barca fan, simply because I think they play smart, attractive ball.
September 1, 2009 @ 10:45 AM
blunt_trauma

^the yellow submarines are pretty good i enjoy watching them play...i'm just not a fan of rossi... nihat all day every day baby!

watched the barca game yesterday on the ESPN, not all of the first team was out their but it was still a pretty fun game to watch... i was surprised to see bojan in the starting 11, then again it was against sporting gijon
September 1, 2009 @ 11:00 AM
Silver Bullet

Fuck Atletico were crushedsad
September 1, 2009 @ 01:50 PM
Killypants

^the yellow submarines are pretty good i enjoy watching them play...i'm just not a fan of rossi... nihat all day every day baby!

Nihat's back at Beşiktaş now sad
September 22, 2009 @ 03:55 PM
go0seMUFC

These games are so pathetic, real talk. Barca just dominates. Like if an EPL team played a Conference team or some shit. The quality between the top teams to even the middle or even 3-4 is sad. I hope everyone knows that La Liga pays out to Barca/Real at the end of the season as opposed to an equal split on the television deals. Also, players playing for Barca/Real and the clubs themselves skip taxing as opposed to the rest of the 18 teams in La Liga.

Pathetic. The talent Barca posseses surpasses the depth of every other team combined. Don't get me wrong, Barca look amazing as they show no signs of slowing down. They even improved with the purchase of Ibra alone! They added extra dimension to their play and Ibra is that extra danger in the box! But Atletico, Villareal, Sevilla, Valencia aren't even close! Wow...
September 22, 2009 @ 04:27 PM
mr.orange

I've always been a Real fan, so obviously gonna be following them this season.

Does anyone else think there should be a Official Football/Soccer Thread and we can just discuss everything in there instead of having EPL, La Liga, Champions League etc?
September 25, 2009 @ 07:47 PM
doogle

These games are so pathetic, real talk. Barca just dominates. Like if an EPL team played a Conference team or some shit. The quality between the top teams to even the middle or even 3-4 is sad. I hope everyone knows that La Liga pays out to Barca/Real at the end of the season as opposed to an equal split on the television deals. Also, players playing for Barca/Real and the clubs themselves skip taxing as opposed to the rest of the 18 teams in La Liga.

Pathetic. The talent Barca posseses surpasses the depth of every other team combined. Don't get me wrong, Barca look amazing as they show no signs of slowing down. They even improved with the purchase of Ibra alone! They added extra dimension to their play and Ibra is that extra danger in the box! But Atletico, Villareal, Sevilla, Valencia aren't even close! Wow...

quality is there, but not so sure about bench depth..it's a pretty thin squad afterall, for close to 70 games?
September 27, 2009 @ 02:46 PM
Shaun

This is all very true but what's with the whole Barca/Real skipping taxes? That sounds fucked!! confused
October 23, 2009 @ 02:53 AM
go0seMUFC

Anyone know if David Silva is fit?
November 7, 2009 @ 04:52 PM
theconqueror

atl. madrid v. real madrid game was intense!!! aguero had a chance to tie it up in 92 minute.

atl. madrid scored 2 goals in 2 minutes to bring the score to 3-2. sad
November 9, 2009 @ 08:32 PM
go0seMUFC

Atletico has no pace in the back and no midfield to make up. Relegation? I doubt it. The rest of the spanish teams are shiite compared to them.
November 10, 2009 @ 02:56 PM
theconqueror

hahahahahahaha. Real madrid lose to Alcorcon (3rd division team) 4-1 in copa del rey.

life is good.
November 12, 2009 @ 01:58 PM
go0seMUFC

I was tipped by my Dad (de Sevilla) to catch the Sevilla vs. Villareal game whenever I got the chance. It was quite entertaining. He's very happy the way they're playing. He hopes they challange for at least 2nd as I think they'll be returning to Champions League, and hopefully bolstering their squad with that money. I hope Luis Fabiano doesn't leave, unless it's to United. ;-)

BTW, I think the purchase of Didier Zokora was brilliant. A perfect replacement for Keita from what he's shown so far. Also, the loan of Negredo also bolstered and suits their squad quite well. His movement and position are on point. A natural almost. Can't wait to see him flourish under the Sevilla shirt this season. A permanent move perhaps?
November 12, 2009 @ 04:47 PM
theconqueror

Negredo is solid. I havnt seen any matches from sevilla yet. How's diego capel doing? I always thought he was going to be a really good player but everytime i saw them (last year) he was just average.
November 13, 2009 @ 04:18 PM
go0seMUFC

Diego Capel don't play match. I know that he plays for the Spain U-21, but Sevilla prefers other players over him. Wingers aren't prized in Spain as they are in England I suppose. To open the game when people back the box.
November 13, 2009 @ 08:04 PM
brian

barcaaaaaaa mes que un club
November 19, 2009 @ 03:07 AM
alex.

fuck, zlatan is injured :/ he wont probably make it to the el classico
November 29, 2009 @ 02:44 AM
theconqueror

big game tomorrow. looks like both teams may have a full line up.

forca barca.
November 29, 2009 @ 09:28 AM
DStyles

Pique...everytime I see a Barca game I see this guy and I get disappointed because I don't see Marquez but I tip my hat off to this guy, he's been good.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 29, 2009 @ 09:55 AM
blunt_trauma

a lot of hype has been built up to the classico... i just want a good game... 3-2 score line would be ideal!|0

Please login first to reply.