FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
August 14, 2009 @ 01:08 PM
T2GRKicks

He's definetly overrated!

yup
September 6, 2009 @ 04:50 PM
fakeaintfresh

IMO hes the next shaun livingston

...except shaun livingston is a true point guard and stephen curry is a natural scorer. that was a terrible comparison.

hey you know what? blake griffin is gonna be the next ron harper.
September 6, 2009 @ 04:51 PM
fakeaintfresh

LOL, whos James Harden? Oh and I was joking about both of them looking similar being a problem. I think they'd actually play well together now and Im interested to see what will happen. Id still rather Curry be the focal point like he was in Davidson (and be in a Knicks uniform) but that obviously isnt gonna happen.

what the fuck you dont know who james harden is? jesus gtfo stop fucking pretending like you know shit.

btw MONTA'S name isn't spelled MONTE.
September 19, 2009 @ 11:44 PM
Juki

Haha Im surprised this threads still goin strong but anyways.......Yea, I know who James Harden is, I mean back then his name was familiar but I wasnt really impress by him in particular or even trying to follow every potential lottery pick at the guard positon. Hes good but doesnt appear to have that x-factor that will seperate him from all the other talented guards in this draft.

you say: "stop pretending like you know shit". Well I know more about the game of Basketball than the name of every good college/NBA player. Thats a big difference. I like Currys game and I can relate to it so Im just calling it how I see it. Currys the best shooter/scorer to come out the draft. What is Harden better than all other guards at? If Harden was that good to me personally, Id be talking about him instead. Like I said Currys got also more potential/marketability and thats why he was drafted so high despite his size and whatever other critiques people say in this thread.

We'll see what happens when season starts.smile

Doubleclutchhoops.com

October 11, 2009 @ 03:27 PM
Pinhead Larry

I've gotten to see curry play in person plenty of times throughout his 3 years at Davidson, and I feel like his talent will definitely translate to the NBA. When he's on the court you can see that his talent is definitely on a higher level than anyone else on the court, despite what the team is. Like in 089, when UNC played Davidson at TWC arena (then called Bobcats Arena), he was killing Ty Lawson, Danny Green, Wayne Ellington, and Marcus Ginyard (the 2009 National Championship Winners)as if they weren't even a fair match-up, and Davidson damn near beat em. It's hard to gauge Curry though, because since Davidson got worse after their Elite 8 run , you can easily say that Curry's talent declined, when in fact that isn't true, he actually got even better, just the team around him got worse, and he had no support whatsoever. If he has at least a decent supporting cast, he will do well in the NBA, he's pure talent and is definitely on par with other the other Rookie PGs.
October 20, 2009 @ 01:28 AM
Juki

Man but I wish I saw him in play in person at Davidson but I still could see the same from the tv (although they rarely aired Davidson games) because Curry always seemed on another level confidence wise and thats what really counts. I know he had the green light but no one could stop him; Double team or triple team he still lead ncaa in ppg for 2yrs. Plus last year when he moved to point his team got worse and he had to do more. They missed the tournament, it looked like Davidson was weaker but Curry was getting better. Real scouts saw this. Its hard to carry a team when your their only option and he did. His talents there plus skill and determination. I know it'll translate to the NBA but I hope he gets enough playing time to develop cause theres alot of talent on his team.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

October 20, 2009 @ 07:03 AM
shaq32

The warriors are gonna be awful don nelson acts like hes just sticking around to collect checks. For curry to be special in the nba he needed to go to team with a pg that can facilitate others or that has a player good enough to draw double teams...they have neither. At davidson every play they ran was full of complicated screens that always ended with the ball back in currys hands I doubt nelson will even try to do this, so like i said when people first started to overrate him, he will at best be a Jannero Pargo cloneor a less athletic daniel gibson.
October 22, 2009 @ 12:26 AM
AZNBALLA

Stephen Curry = Rookie of the Year!
October 28, 2009 @ 11:19 AM
posterr kicks

step curry, thats my dude.

warriors ftw.
October 29, 2009 @ 05:58 PM
Juki

Currys looking pretty solid: 14points 7assists 4stls. On another note, Thabeet: 0pts 2rebounds....really? But other lottery picks did alright. Jonny Flynn played really good also.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

October 29, 2009 @ 07:32 PM
shaq32

thabeet is an absolute bust i would have prefered to now i had rubio overseas than thabeet on my bench
November 8, 2009 @ 02:41 PM
JimmyRS

How is curry doing anyway?
November 9, 2009 @ 02:26 PM
Pinhead Larry

he's doing alright averaging double figures in scoring. But other rookies are really showing out and proving themselves. Brandon Jennings and Tyreke Evans are looking like the favorites for rookie of the year. Tyreke has already had a 30 point game, and is scoring tremendously this year, same with Brandon. Ty Lawson is also proving to be a real spark off the bench for the nuggets, averaging double figures as well, he very well may a hint towards a bright future for the Nuggets once Billups is gone.
November 16, 2009 @ 11:10 PM
Juki

Yea looks like Brandon Jennings might already have ROY in the bag. He may not be a better scorer than Curry but hes got the green light while Currys like the 3rd option on his team. Jennings reminds me of Iverson (who is again without a team) during his rookie season.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

February 10, 2010 @ 11:16 PM
Juki

Curry Showing hes the real Rookie of the year tonight with Monte out. He already got 31 pts and almost a triple double in the 3rd quarter. Imagine if he was always leader/1st Scoring option, he'd average 20+ easily and same assists. Monte might be out a job soon haha.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

February 22, 2010 @ 02:50 PM
Dray

Go W's! Great come back last night, currys been hot.
February 24, 2010 @ 04:16 PM
Daws

some of you guys on the first page are looking real stupid right now
February 26, 2010 @ 02:34 AM
Juki

^ yup, 30 pts 13 assists last night. I hate to say I told you so.......

Doubleclutchhoops.com

February 26, 2010 @ 03:35 AM
sargasm

Curry will be great, I'm sold on him.
October 28, 2010 @ 12:27 AM
Juki

Bumped for the non-believers. 25points and 11assists in the win.cool

Doubleclutchhoops.com

October 28, 2010 @ 01:57 AM
ReZ

Bumped for the non-believers. 25points and 11assists in the win.cool

+ monta wit dat 46 cool
November 5, 2010 @ 08:38 PM
windex317

He's baaa.........aack
May 3, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
Juki

bumpidy-BUMP. Golden State on to the second round of the playoffs! This four year old thread is making me look like a prophet. cool 

Doubleclutchhoops.com

May 3, 2013 @ 06:48 AM
realignant

So hes officially in the 2009 Draft. I think its a good decision but I honestly thought he'd stay and maybe get Davidson back in the NCAA tournament. This years Drafts turing out to be real interesting. There's three players who could all go number one depending on who has the first pick, Curry being one of them in my opinion. How high do you think he will go?

1.Blake Griffin

2.THabeet

3.Curry

There is absolutely no way the Curry goes that high. He's undersized, didn't play in a major conference, will have a hard time matching up with NBA-sized guards because of his lack of strength and he is a liability on defense. He'll get picked in the 2nd half of the first round and could slip to the second round if he has a poor showing at the draft camps. Yea he can shoot the lights out, but he's not going to be able to get his shot off in the NBA like he did at Davidson.

The top 10 will look something like this:

1- Blake Griffin

2- Ricky Rubio

3- Hasheem Thabeet

4- Demar DeRozen

5-James Harden

6- Brandon Jennings

7- Jordan Hill

8- Wayne Ellington

9-Chase Budinger

10- Eric Maynor or Gerald Henderson

And if Tyler Hansborough goes any earlier than 20th that GM should be fired. He is nothing more than a more agile Mark Madsen.
STFU, i bet youre eating those words now, fuckboy
May 3, 2013 @ 06:55 AM
realignant

stephen curry top 5 pg right now

westbrook
irving
parker
curry
cp3 

in no order
May 4, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
trolos714

stephen curry top 5 pg right now

westbrook
irving
parker
curry
cp3 

in no order
No Derrick Rose?

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

May 10, 2013 @ 07:52 AM
al_sharpson

Curry> Parker

Looking for: Nike Lunar Woven Chukka+ "Multicolor" Sz 12 Nike Lunar Rejuven8 Mid FCRB Sz 12 or 13

May 11, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
rezist

I hope steph heats up on sunday
May 12, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
al_sharpson

I hope steph heats up on sunday
Hope that ankle wont be an issue.

Looking for: Nike Lunar Woven Chukka+ "Multicolor" Sz 12 Nike Lunar Rejuven8 Mid FCRB Sz 12 or 13

May 12, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
kapu14

stephen curry is smooth like butter

Please login first to reply.