June 11, 2009 @ 08:18 AM
DStyles

Man WTF is up with Mexico!!!!

Are you fucking serious?

We were barely able to beat Trinidad & Tobago at home

fuck the mexico nt

We suck man. We did good in the 1st 10 minutes of the 1st half but damn we missed so many goals. We could've ended with a score of atleast 5-1. Why is Oscar Perez the starting goalie? If you're going for experience then bring Borgetti back and take Franco off the national team. He doesn't belong here. Where's Marquez?

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 11, 2009 @ 07:28 PM
alberto1989

We suck man. We did good in the 1st 10 minutes of the 1st half but damn we missed so many goals. We could've ended with a score of atleast 5-1. Why is Oscar Perez the starting goalie? If you're going for experience then bring Borgetti back and take Franco off the national team. He doesn't belong here. Where's Marquez?

real talk, why DO we have that dinosaur starting at goalie?

i thought it was memo's time to shine?

I think marquez is injured. wtf happened to nery?

when he started off with the nt it looked like he had a bright future

&) at the goal he made vs brazil at the copa america
June 12, 2009 @ 07:46 AM
DStyles

I think it was just a dream. I really got my hopes up after we did good at the Copa Anerica. Many people would laught at me but I had hopes that we could come close to comming 3rd to even winning the WC. Hey if England did it so can we.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 12, 2009 @ 12:00 PM
nogi-drew

Italy didn't deserve it in the 1st place but w/e because right I want Mexico to miss the WC. We do not deserve to play in this upcoming WC. We are playing like shit.

I still stand with my prediction and that's Spain taking it.

Spain vs Argentina

Portugal winning 3rd place against Brazil.

in case you havent been watching qualifying argentina and especially portugal are in real trouble of not even making it to south africa.
June 12, 2009 @ 04:57 PM
go0seMUFC

I think it was just a dream. I really got my hopes up after we did good at the Copa Anerica. Many people would laught at me but I had hopes that we could come close to comming 3rd to even winning the WC. Hey if England did it so can we.

Real talk, Copa America Mexico looked quite beastly. This one is at the other end of the spectrum though.
June 13, 2009 @ 04:48 AM
teov

I hope italy takes it again this year. Italians really know how to party after a soccer game, the '06 parties were crazy.

haha , it's difficult to explain in words ! fucking crazy party all night long , I want those good ol'times back !!
watching every match drunk of beer with my friends and stuff like that ... I'm telling you ... after every match there was a party in the streets here , after Germany - Italy people went crazy , we knew we had money in the bank !!

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

June 13, 2009 @ 05:32 AM
Yom

haha , it's difficult to explain in words ! fucking crazy party all night long , I want those good ol'times back !!
watching every match drunk of beer with my friends and stuff like that ... I'm telling you ... after every match there was a party in the streets here , after Germany - Italy people went crazy , we knew we had money in the bank !!

the Italy v Germany semi final was the greatest game I have ever seen

i went MENTAL when grosso scored, and then for Alex to score (as a Juve fan and after all the shit he got at the previous world cup) it was just the best feeling ever.

cant wait for the next world cup!!

www.nagoyayom.com

June 13, 2009 @ 06:15 AM
teov

When grosso scored in the extra times , I was almost "dead" ..... unexplainable feeling smile
when del piero scored the 2nd goal I was out of my mind lol

2-0 at Deutschland home in munich .... priceless .

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

June 13, 2009 @ 07:50 AM
alex.

i wouldn't have a problem with putting my money on England....at all.

Everyone likes England and Manchester in the usa..C'mon yall..I really dunno why you dont like "football" I mean a beautiful game with those great passes, great football tricks etc. You really like that boring football with defending as the main purpose? Spain, Brazil, Argentina ftw and not the frickin england.

England has won nothing in a long time and it wont change. Ima bet 200Eur that Spain wins the WC, there is no one that can beat them now. Brazil and Argentina are very week unfortunately nowdays, hope it will change. Germany could have lost 10:0 in the european cup finals, manchester could have lost 4:0 recently..they were glad with 0:1 and 0:2..

lmao @ portugal being 3rd at WM..they wont even be there. they wack as hell wit that gay ass Ronaldo. Ferguson did the best thing he could by selling him now he can buy ribery/silva benzema/villa..I want them in Barca tho.
June 13, 2009 @ 06:42 PM
Killypants

What about the Dutch? No one ever talks about the Netherlands, even though they're ranked 2nd in the world...
June 13, 2009 @ 07:15 PM
KUSO

they always fail... somehow.
June 13, 2009 @ 08:23 PM
Yom

What about the Dutch? No one ever talks about the Netherlands, even though they're ranked 2nd in the world...

its the old Ajax - PSV divide (if u know football, ull understand what i mean)

the team just has this ability to self destruct in major tournaments.

they have the players, they just dont get on with each other enough to put in consistent performances

www.nagoyayom.com

June 14, 2009 @ 06:34 AM
nogi-drew

its the old Ajax - PSV divide (if u know football, ull understand what i mean)

the team just has this ability to self destruct in major tournaments.

they have the players, they just dont get on with each other enough to put in consistent performances

ajax psv?

arent more tha half of the dutch nat team playing in spain or germany?
June 14, 2009 @ 06:47 AM
mr.orange

Yeah but most players come out of either PSV or Ajax, and they have a tendancy to dislike each other.

I don't see why people hate on England, Spain are the only other team in the world that could boast a midfield as good and as balanced as ours.

Rooney is god btw.
June 18, 2009 @ 04:14 PM
Action Hank

Yeah but most players come out of either PSV or Ajax, and they have a tendancy to dislike each other.

I don't see why people hate on England, Spain are the only other team in the world that could boast a midfield as good and as balanced as ours.

Rooney is god btw.

Ha, I'm English, so don't get me wrong, but I don't think we've had a balanced midfield for over 10 years now. We haven't had a decent left-sided player for what seems like an entire generation, and now that Beckham is on his way out, there still isn't a clear-cut right sided replacement, even if Walcott is promising.

We're a solid team, but there are easily 5-6 sides better than us.
June 18, 2009 @ 05:26 PM
sjem

Gerrard has been playing extremely well on the left recently IMO and with ashley cole overlapping him i dont think we necessarily need a left footed midfielder. Also i would say that i think only Spain and possibly Brazil and Holland are better all round teams than us but in the World Cup anything can happen. Walcott has potential yes but so does SWP and if Bentley gets his act together over the next year he could play a part too.
June 18, 2009 @ 05:48 PM
nogi-drew

there still isn't a clear-cut right sided replacement, even if Walcott is promising.

walcott will be used more as a striker for arsenal to what affect that does for his england spot i dunno.

as for wingers you have young and milner who i think should be playing for the seniors. welbeck,wilshire,are names to throw in for the future.
June 18, 2009 @ 06:57 PM
go0seMUFC

sigh...Aaron Lennon...
June 19, 2009 @ 01:20 AM
sjem

Aaron Lennon has the pace and can get past average defenders but his final ball just isn't up to scratch.

Anyone else think Beckham can play a part in the WC?
June 20, 2009 @ 09:37 AM
Silver Bullet

Anyone else think Beckham can play a part in the WC?

Maybe as an Impact sub or something.Most definetly not as a starter.

I really don't have a fucking clue as to who will actually win the WC though.I think England have a better chance than ever, but you just know they are going out at the quarters.No teams are standing out for me though.
June 20, 2009 @ 10:09 AM
sjem

I agree with him being only used as a sub even though i think he is the best passer/crosser/set piece taker in our team but unfortunately he just doesn't have the pace anymore.
June 20, 2009 @ 09:11 PM
Eugene K.

Experience-wise Beckham will be crucial. He's played on the big stage for so long and has enough cock-ups to know better and pass this along.
June 21, 2009 @ 03:02 AM
BttrDys

england ftw....
June 21, 2009 @ 06:35 PM
roguefool

USA is iffy..
June 23, 2009 @ 06:08 PM
mr.orange

Nigeria will win the world cup

Spain and Brazil might have a shout i guess, but realistically Nigeria will win the lot

there's a kid who comes all the way from dagenham to come to my school (in north essex, like an hour and a half on the train) and he's nigerian, convinced they'll win it. i want them in our group to piss him off!
June 24, 2009 @ 02:25 PM
go0seMUFC

^^Who doesn't get a result against France these days? =P
June 24, 2009 @ 04:04 PM
sjem

^Lol. It really depends what group Nigeria are in as to whether they get through the groups or not.

Even though they lost tonight i still they Spain are definite favourites to win in 2010. With Brazil, Netherlands and England up in the top 4.
June 28, 2009 @ 01:11 PM
zangetsu13

the ivory coast has a shot at the world cup of any African country...they're taking their group. kills me to say it cause guinea(my motherland is in their group).
June 29, 2009 @ 03:11 PM
nasDAQ

I hope Trinidad qualifies again this year. SOCA WARRIORS!
what you guys think?
September 9, 2009 @ 04:06 PM
sjem

England are through to South Africa! Just beaten Croatia with IMO their best performance under Capello. We looked solid all over the pitch except for Glen Johnson. He's good attacking but will easily get caught out against a team like Brazil or Spain, but admittedly he is the best we have.

Please login first to reply.